Toggle %s Dirt Track Digest Breaking News

Super Dirt Week is here. Do you have your tickets yet? Who's it going to be?

Support Our Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Danny Ody

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rulesgobyby

rulesgobyby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:36 AM

Dan
I have several old CVRA VHS tapes if you would like them. Not sure of the dates but most are tapes of Gibbyu Fountain wins.
Bernie Heald

#2 DannyO

DannyO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • Interests:OLD SPEEDWAYS.COM

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:48 PM

Dan
I have several old CVRA VHS tapes if you would like them. Not sure of the dates but most are tapes of Gibbyu Fountain wins.

Yes I would love them .....Bring them with you tonite

#3 doublezero

doublezero

doublezero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Racing , Hunting , Baseball football , All my daughters sports ( softball- volley ball )

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:45 PM

Dan

Danny Ive been looking for any footage from malta or the bowl from 1980 to 1983 . Mainly 6 cylinder hobby car stuff . I drove the WGNA camaro and had alot of wins in 82 n 83 and have not one tid bit of tape from those days . Would love to have anything I can get for my collection. Thanx Dan.

#4 DannyO

DannyO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • Interests:OLD SPEEDWAYS.COM

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:58 PM

Dan

Danny Ive been looking for any footage from malta or the bowl from 1980 to 1983 . Mainly 6 cylinder hobby car stuff . I drove the WGNA camaro and had alot of wins in 82 n 83 and have not one tid bit of tape from those days . Would love to have anything I can get for my collection. Thanx Dan.

I have no footage of what you are looking for as of yet, but when I find some I will let you know.....You were DA-MAN in that class, loved watching you race that car

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users