Toggle %s Dirt Track Digest Breaking News

Big changes are on the way to Dirt Track Digest. Look for an all new look on the front page starting with Speedweeks. Again we thank you for your continued support of DirtTrackDigest.com.

Support Our Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Danny Ody

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rulesgobyby

rulesgobyby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:36 AM

Dan
I have several old CVRA VHS tapes if you would like them. Not sure of the dates but most are tapes of Gibbyu Fountain wins.
Bernie Heald

#2 DannyO

DannyO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • Interests:OLD SPEEDWAYS.COM

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:48 PM

Dan
I have several old CVRA VHS tapes if you would like them. Not sure of the dates but most are tapes of Gibbyu Fountain wins.

Yes I would love them .....Bring them with you tonite

#3 doublezero

doublezero

doublezero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Racing , Hunting , Baseball football , All my daughters sports ( softball- volley ball )

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:45 PM

Dan

Danny Ive been looking for any footage from malta or the bowl from 1980 to 1983 . Mainly 6 cylinder hobby car stuff . I drove the WGNA camaro and had alot of wins in 82 n 83 and have not one tid bit of tape from those days . Would love to have anything I can get for my collection. Thanx Dan.

#4 DannyO

DannyO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • Interests:OLD SPEEDWAYS.COM

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:58 PM

Dan

Danny Ive been looking for any footage from malta or the bowl from 1980 to 1983 . Mainly 6 cylinder hobby car stuff . I drove the WGNA camaro and had alot of wins in 82 n 83 and have not one tid bit of tape from those days . Would love to have anything I can get for my collection. Thanx Dan.

I have no footage of what you are looking for as of yet, but when I find some I will let you know.....You were DA-MAN in that class, loved watching you race that car

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users