Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rulesgobyby

Danny Ody

4 posts in this topic

Dan

I have several old CVRA VHS tapes if you would like them. Not sure of the dates but most are tapes of Gibbyu Fountain wins.

Dan

I have several old CVRA VHS tapes if you would like them. Not sure of the dates but most are tapes of Gibbyu Fountain wins.

Yes I would love them .....Bring them with you tonite

Dan

Danny Ive been looking for any footage from malta or the bowl from 1980 to 1983 . Mainly 6 cylinder hobby car stuff . I drove the WGNA camaro and had alot of wins in 82 n 83 and have not one tid bit of tape from those days . Would love to have anything I can get for my collection. Thanx Dan.

Dan

Danny Ive been looking for any footage from malta or the bowl from 1980 to 1983 . Mainly 6 cylinder hobby car stuff . I drove the WGNA camaro and had alot of wins in 82 n 83 and have not one tid bit of tape from those days . Would love to have anything I can get for my collection. Thanx Dan.

I have no footage of what you are looking for as of yet, but when I find some I will let you know.....You were DA-MAN in that class, loved watching you race that car