Toggle %s Dirt Track Digest Breaking News

Thank you again for you continued support of DirtTrackDigest.com.

Support Our Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Fonda Pro Stock Champion #85

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fifield85

fifield85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Racing at local dirt tracks, Coaching football, hunting, and Fishing, and Sno-X racing

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:25 AM

I am looking to sell my pro stock complete, with many spare parts. The car is race ready with a new 2 barrel sillys competition engine only one and 1/2 races on it. The car has been proven that it can win on a weekly basis. Its a 2001 stinger chassis, but has been all redone by buddy hanckie three years ago. I guess it would be called a StingerX chassis now. So if interested please contact me at royfifield@hotmail.com

Thanks Roy Fifield

#2 Guest_Modifiedfan21_*

Guest_Modifiedfan21_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:04 PM

I am looking to sell my pro stock complete, with many spare parts. The car is race ready with a new 2 barrel sillys competition engine only one and 1/2 races on it. The car has been proven that it can win on a weekly basis. Its a 2001 stinger chassis, but has been all redone by buddy hanckie three years ago. I guess it would be called a StingerX chassis now. So if interested please contact me at royfifield@hotmail.com

Thanks Roy Fifield

Are you still racing at Fonda this coming year Roy? Moving up a class, or just getting out of racing?

#3 fifield85

fifield85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Racing at local dirt tracks, Coaching football, hunting, and Fishing, and Sno-X racing

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:11 PM

Undecided as of right now

#4 stratton87

stratton87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts
  • Interests:racing, football, basketball, fishing, bar hoping

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:12 PM

man i hope not..........text me bro and let me know what's up

#5 Guest_Modifiedfan21_*

Guest_Modifiedfan21_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:35 PM

Come on Roy! Don't get out of racing! Come back to Fonda next year! Me and a lot of others will agree that you should come back and race.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users