Toggle %s Dirt Track Digest Breaking News

Big changes are on the way to Dirt Track Digest. Look for an all new look on the front page starting with Speedweeks. Again we thank you for your continued support of DirtTrackDigest.com.

Support Our Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Fonda Pro Stock Champion #85

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fifield85

fifield85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Racing at local dirt tracks, Coaching football, hunting, and Fishing, and Sno-X racing

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:25 AM

I am looking to sell my pro stock complete, with many spare parts. The car is race ready with a new 2 barrel sillys competition engine only one and 1/2 races on it. The car has been proven that it can win on a weekly basis. Its a 2001 stinger chassis, but has been all redone by buddy hanckie three years ago. I guess it would be called a StingerX chassis now. So if interested please contact me at royfifield@hotmail.com

Thanks Roy Fifield

#2 Guest_Modifiedfan21_*

Guest_Modifiedfan21_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:04 PM

I am looking to sell my pro stock complete, with many spare parts. The car is race ready with a new 2 barrel sillys competition engine only one and 1/2 races on it. The car has been proven that it can win on a weekly basis. Its a 2001 stinger chassis, but has been all redone by buddy hanckie three years ago. I guess it would be called a StingerX chassis now. So if interested please contact me at royfifield@hotmail.com

Thanks Roy Fifield

Are you still racing at Fonda this coming year Roy? Moving up a class, or just getting out of racing?

#3 fifield85

fifield85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Racing at local dirt tracks, Coaching football, hunting, and Fishing, and Sno-X racing

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:11 PM

Undecided as of right now

#4 stratton87

stratton87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,947 posts
  • Interests:racing, football, basketball, fishing, bar hoping

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:12 PM

man i hope not..........text me bro and let me know what's up

#5 Guest_Modifiedfan21_*

Guest_Modifiedfan21_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:35 PM

Come on Roy! Don't get out of racing! Come back to Fonda next year! Me and a lot of others will agree that you should come back and race.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users