Toggle %s Dirt Track Digest Breaking News

Welcome to Dirt Track Digest.Com....New photos are available in the gallery at: http://www.dirttrack...t.com/gallery7/.....Check out the front page for stories from around the tracks at http://www.dirttrackdigest.com.....the Dirt Track Digest App has also been updated in the Google Play Store!

Support Our Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

new poster

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 19ny

19ny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:24 PM

Hello DTD. I've been reading these forums for some time and decided to join so I can chime in on occasion. My name is Brad Bennett and I live in Honeoye, N.Y. My hometrack is Canandaigua, and I am excited about the changes in store for 2011. I am employed as the operations manager of a wholesale tire distributor serving NY and PA. I use 19ny because it was my dad's number when he raced late models in the 70's.
Brad Bennett

#2 Outlaw Photos

Outlaw Photos

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 8,554 posts
  • Interests:Food.... Racing... Friends... Race Talk!!!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:37 AM

Hello DTD. I've been reading these forums for some time and decided to join so I can chime in on occasion. My name is Brad Bennett and I live in Honeoye, N.Y. My hometrack is Canandaigua, and I am excited about the changes in store for 2011. I am employed as the operations manager of a wholesale tire distributor serving NY and PA. I use 19ny because it was my dad's number when he raced late models in the 70's.

Welcome to DTD Brad... Happy posting to you...

#3 BobMiller

BobMiller

Nobody Important

• Administrators
  • 8,658 posts
  • Interests:Media member since 1984... TV camera operator for motorsports broadcasts. Cover weekly racing at Canandaigua, and Rolling Wheels as owner of NUMBER NINE MEDIA (formerly Half Fast Video).

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:43 AM

Welcome, Brad. Hope you enkoy your stay here. Tell me a little about your dad. Who was he and where did he race?

#4 19ny

19ny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:47 PM

Welcome, Brad. Hope you enkoy your stay here. Tell me a little about your dad. Who was he and where did he race?

My father is Roger Bennett from Honeoye. He owned and drove cars at Canandaigua and Waterloo. He drove his own Dodge Charger late model in the mid-70's. He also owned late models driven by Ron Edgerton from Naples and Bob Richmond (then from Honeoye, now Rochester). Bob's sons now race sportsmans at Black Rock. He raced during the Walt Mitchell/Jeff Kappesser days. We are friends of Doug Dulen of Honeoye Auto Parts. I am a season ticket holder at Canandaigua, and most weeks my dad goes with me.
Brad Bennett

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users