kwilder

Dust Control

13 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard anything about using Molex-(beet Molasses} or soybean oil for dust control on dirt tracks? Both are "green Products". Seems that Calcium Chloride is not being used so much anymore.

Has anyone heard anything about using Molex-(beet Molasses} or soybean oil for dust control on dirt tracks? Both are "green Products". Seems that Calcium Chloride is not being used so much anymore.

I was just looking at another product called TrackMoist. www.winningbrandscorporation.com

not 100 % sure state-side,but as far as I know Calcium is illegal to use over here..over at Merrittville,they use wood chips mixed in with the dirt for dust control..

I was just looking at another product called TrackMoist. www.winningbrandscorporation.com

Need to "go Green" Jack. It fits the sport..........

Can You get/supply either one of these products if we can get Jake/Mike or Ric to purchase and try this on there tracks if interested!!!!!

I believe Ric may have been using this at Fonda or a product like it this season.

The PDKS or Pennsylvania Dirt Kart Series uses calcium at every track and every race. The tracks look like they were covered with snow. NY state does not allow it.

Adam

I know I'll get stoned for saying this.......

Pavement works really well for dust control. :lol:

So does water! Are you sure you did not get stoned already?

Custom.. No it doesn't... Ask the ISMA guys... Grass and Rumble Strips don't work either, ask Mike Bruno, lol....

Accord uses calcium. It snows everytime i'm there.

That is why they use it in parking lots.... to keep the dust down from all the cars driving around.

It also works well for crowd control at Malta... put it down on the race track and lack of seating went from being a problem, to no problem at all. lol. Sorry but that was WAAAAAY to easy to let slide. I