Toggle %s Dirt Track Digest Breaking News

Dirt Track Digest is going orange in honor of Kevin Ward Jr. # 13 always in our hearts ..... Share a photo of Kevin with us. email to outlaw@dirttrackdigest.com ....If your screen is not orange please go to the bottom of the page on the left click change theme and click on Classic Red. Thank You..

Support Our Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

ALLAN & DANNY JOHNSON/ B&M SPEED SHOP

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 polock

polock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:20 PM

LONG STORY,LOOKING FOR INFO??? I LIVED IN THE HENRIETTA N.Y. AREA TILL 1974. MOVED TO THE WEST COAST,LOST CONTACT WITH PEOPLE,THE STORY IS,MY DAD[EDDIE HURYSZ] DROVE STOCK CARS WITH MILT JOHNSON [ DANNY & ALLAN JOHNSON'S DAD] BACK IN THE 50'S FLAT HEAD DAYS AND WAS GOOD FRIENDS WITH MILT AND WORKED PT AT B&M SPEED SHOP, WHAT I WAS WONDERING IS WHAT MILT JOHNSON IN DOING NOW? I'M NOT SURE IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS DIRECT CONTACT WITH DANNY OR ALLAN,OR IF THEY READ THIS STUFF?? BUT MABEY SOME ONE COULD PASS IT ON TO THEM.OR IF THEY KNOW THE FAMILY. LOTS OF OLD HISTORY AROUND MILT/ BRUCE/HARRY AND THE CREW AT B&M.ALWAYS HAD GENESEE BEER IN THE FRIDGE AT B&M AND MILT ALWAYS PUFFING ON HIS CIGAR'S
AND RACEING AT THE MONROE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS & SPENCER SPEEDWAY, ANY INFO WOULD BE NICE ON MILT. CAN CONTACT ME DIRECT @ hurysz@msn.com THANKS FOR ANY INFO KEITH HURYSZ

#2 RWT27j

RWT27j

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,303 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:48 AM

LONG STORY,LOOKING FOR INFO??? I LIVED IN THE HENRIETTA N.Y. AREA TILL 1974. MOVED TO THE WEST COAST,LOST CONTACT WITH PEOPLE,THE STORY IS,MY DAD[EDDIE HURYSZ] DROVE STOCK CARS WITH MILT JOHNSON [ DANNY & ALLAN JOHNSON'S DAD] BACK IN THE 50'S FLAT HEAD DAYS AND WAS GOOD FRIENDS WITH MILT AND WORKED PT AT B&M SPEED SHOP, WHAT I WAS WONDERING IS WHAT MILT JOHNSON IN DOING NOW? I'M NOT SURE IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS DIRECT CONTACT WITH DANNY OR ALLAN,OR IF THEY READ THIS STUFF?? BUT MABEY SOME ONE COULD PASS IT ON TO THEM.OR IF THEY KNOW THE FAMILY. LOTS OF OLD HISTORY AROUND MILT/ BRUCE/HARRY AND THE CREW AT B&M.ALWAYS HAD GENESEE BEER IN THE FRIDGE AT B&M AND MILT ALWAYS PUFFING ON HIS CIGAR'S
AND RACEING AT THE MONROE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS & SPENCER SPEEDWAY, ANY INFO WOULD BE NICE ON MILT. CAN CONTACT ME DIRECT @ hurysz@msn.com THANKS FOR ANY INFO KEITH HURYSZ

Well heres some info for you . B+M has been closed for many years cant remember what year it shut the doors . Milt has had some health issues as of late quadruple bypass in DEC that he is still recovering from. he followed the boys around this summer quite a bit watchin them race ... havent seen milt with a cigar in many years, he switched to a corn cob pipe hope this helps !!!!!!

RWT= ROBERT WILLIAM THOMAS
(BOB)

2013 race count (57

2014  race count (6)

OCFS (1)

5 MILE POINT(1)

CMP (2)

UTICA ROME(1)

YCS (1) 

#3 polock

polock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:03 PM

Well heres some info for you . B+M has been closed for many years cant remember what year it shut the doors . Milt has had some health issues as of late quadruple bypass in DEC that he is still recovering from. he followed the boys around this summer quite a bit watchin them race ... havent seen milt with a cigar in many years, he switched to a corn cob pipe hope this helps !!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE INFO, GLAD TO SEE HE IS STILL WITH US.NOT SURE HOW YOU KNOW HIM? BUT IF YOU SEE HIM OR TALK TO HIM. TELL HIM EDDIE HURYSZ[HURSH]--SON [KEITH] SAID HELLO, HE WILL KNOW WHO WE ARE.

#4 soup

soup

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:58 PM

This is Bill Campbell,I worked with your dad,Ed a long time ago.E-Mail me for updates @bcampeng1@gmail.com or call 585-330-9084.Lots to tell but couldn't get your E-Mail to work. :rtfm:

#5 polock

polock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:28 PM

This is Bill Campbell,I worked with your dad,Ed a long time ago.E-Mail me for updates @bcampeng1@gmail.com or call 585-330-9084.Lots to tell but couldn't get your E-Mail to work. :rtfm:

BILL, THANKS FOR THE INFO, I DO REMEMBER YOU FROM THE B&M DAYS. I WILL BE CALLING YOU SOON TO TALK ABOUT THE OLD DAYS.
GLAD TO SEE YOU MAKE A LIVING DOING WHAT YOU LOVE????? WILL TALK MORE LATER THANKS KEITH

#6 FutureRacer

FutureRacer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:16 PM

I can let Alan know that you would like to catch up on the old days!

#7 polock

polock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:52 AM

I can let Alan know that you would like to catch up on the old days!

not too sure if alan would remember me,his dad MILT was a good friend of of my dad, ED HURYSZ , we were just kids when B&M started, but you can pass the info on to MILT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users