Toggle %s Dirt Track Digest Breaking News

Welcome to Dirt Track Digest.Com....New photos are available in the gallery at: http://www.dirttrack...t.com/gallery7/.....Check out the front page for stories from around the tracks at http://www.dirtrackdigest.com.....the Dirt Track Digest App has also been updated in the Google Play Store!

Support Our Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Fonda Speedway Announcers

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 burky sausage

burky sausage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

Ok here we go!!! Seen in the paper that Josh Phillips will be the Voice of Fonda and Mimi Lazzaro will be the assistant!! Ok what the hell happened to Mike Mallett and where did he go??? They shound of got Jimmy King back to excite the crowd more than Josh will!!!! Good Luck you two you can do alot better than i can!!! Maybe Johnny the Jet Scharbough will fill in weekly also!!! LOL
Burky Sausage (Brian Burkhart)

#2 USAC Maniac

USAC Maniac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Dirt racing!!! Wingless Sprint Cars, Midgets, Late Models, & Modifieds!!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

Ok here we go!!! Seen in the paper that Josh Phillips will be the Voice of Fonda and Mimi Lazzaro will be the assistant!! Ok what the hell happened to Mike Mallett and where did he go??? They shound of got Jimmy King back to excite the crowd more than Josh will!!!! Good Luck you two you can do alot better than i can!!! Maybe Johnny the Jet Scharbough will fill in weekly also!!! LOL

Mike will be in Pennsy this weekend seeing some sprint car races

Ty Garl - ARDC Midget, DTD, & AARN photographer

Southeast PA kid wishing I lived in Indiana

#3 Guest_Modifiedfan21_*

Guest_Modifiedfan21_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

Aww man, no more Mallett? I like Mallett!

#4 Dean Reynolds

Dean Reynolds

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

Mike has taken on coaching a baseball team at the school that he teaches at. That has taken up more of his time and with his ESS duties as well, he had to cut back from Fonda. He has been invited to come announce some of the special shows which he might do.

#5 burky sausage

burky sausage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

Mike has taken on coaching a baseball team at the school that he teaches at. That has taken up more of his time and with his ESS duties as well, he had to cut back from Fonda. He has been invited to come announce some of the special shows which he might do.

Thank Dean for the update and good luck to mike he learned from the best coach in NYS..
Burky Sausage (Brian Burkhart)

#6 Jake Spraker

Jake Spraker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

AT LEAST HE WILL GET PAID !

#7 DougieRacer2

DougieRacer2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:52 PM

Aww man, no more Mallett? I like Mallett!

The truth is Mike went out to his car to get his phone and they made him pay to get back in. The guy at the gate told him no exceptions.

#8 Custom Bob

Custom Bob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,867 posts
  • Interests:NHRA, Whelen Modifieds, Rat rods & Hot Rods, Custom Car Shows

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

The truth is Mike went out to his car to get his phone and they made him pay to get back in. The guy at the gate told him no exceptions.

:rofl:
"There's nothing better than the smell of Nitro in the morning and 8,000 hp rattling your head".

In Life it's called an Opinion. On a Race Forum it's called Bashing?

Custom Bob
"If you don't know me by now. You will never never know me".

#9 haZer

haZer

Rob Hazer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

LMMFTAOWCOAWCP :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MY LOGIC IS UNDENIABLE

Speed Zone Online FB Edition
Twitter @RobHazer
Speed Zone Online Youtube Channel

Don't make me angry; You won't like me when I'm angry...

#10 Guest_Modifiedfan21_*

Guest_Modifiedfan21_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

Rules are rules. Oh well! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users