GasketCase

Malta Pit Fight Video

83 posts in this topic

It must've been while I was picking mud out of my hair, but somehow I missed this fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2DCEqisCSA
1 person likes this

Was that Gasket's voice you could hear screaming in the background towards the end?

Tough to compete with Malta when they even have a videographer for their pit fights, Jake.
1 person likes this

I'll have to go to the Ridge and picki a fight with Stewie next week.

I dont blame them for being mad... the second place car clearly tried to spin the leader. Usually though things dont tend get out of hand unless the dirty move actually worked. This nastiness might have been avoided by simply lodging a complaint for rough driving.

great job of getting the video of both the on track incident and the fallout in the pits!

[quote name='GasketCase' timestamp='1335041340' post='372138']
It must've been while I was picking mud out of my hair, but somehow I missed this fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2DCEqisCSA
[/quote]
Yes you were.... :thumbsup:

so...any time off ?.....penalities?......

That ain't Gasket... his nose is neither big enough nor brown enough.

It's me, Miller. Look for the other post about me suing daddy.

[quote name='GasketCase' timestamp='1335052005' post='372169']
It's me, Miller. Look for the other post about me suing daddy.
[/quote]

Obamacare pays for rhinoplasty?

[quote name='NiagaraRaceFan' timestamp='1335044873' post='372148']
I dont blame them for being mad... the second place car clearly tried to spin the leader. Usually though things dont tend get out of hand unless the dirty move actually worked. This nastiness might have been avoided by simply lodging a complaint for rough driving.

great job of getting the video of both the on track incident and the fallout in the pits!
[/quote]
You gotta be kidding me! I don't think Yetman was gonna take him out, he was trying to get the inside position by rubbing him up a bit, and going for the win. He woulda wreck him easy if he wanted to. These cars have fenders for a reason, and some have bumpers for a reason.

[quote name='Modifiedfan21' timestamp='1335054410' post='372179']
You gotta be kidding me! I don't think Yetman was gonna take him out, he was trying to get the inside position by rubbing him up a bit, and going for the win. He woulda wreck him easy if he wanted to. These cars have fenders for a reason, and some have bumpers for a reason.
[/quote]
You must be watching a different video than me. Maybe he wasn't trying to take him out. And the cars do have fenders. But that is no reason to slam into another cometitor like that. JMO

[quote name='leroy' timestamp='1335055006' post='372183']
You must be watching a different video than me. Maybe he wasn't trying to take him out. And the cars do have fenders. But that is no reason to slam into another cometitor like that. JMO
[/quote]
Oh please. Did the 83 stop on the track because he had tons of damage? Did Yetman even have a lot of damage? All he had was a flat. Contact is racing, whether it be a little or a lot, its racing. I mean if you go bunzi into a guy like Elmo thursday night, i'd say ok, but this nah. Go hard racin.

damage is not necessary to judge intention... for example, I've seen lots of times when the guy on the inside just forgets to turn left at turn 1 and runs the outside guy off the end. Neither has any damage to speak of but it's still dirty driving. In any case here the #7 was on the receiving end of his own bad karma and rightfully so.

[quote name='NiagaraRaceFan' timestamp='1335055942' post='372189']
damage is not necessary to judge intention... for example, I've seen lots of times when the guy on the inside just forgets to turn left at turn 1 and runs the outside guy off the end. Neither has any damage to speak of but it's still dirty driving. In any case here the #7 was on the receiving end of his own bad karma and rightfully so.
[/quote]
Just watched the video again. Sure does look like the #7 forgot to turn left to me :X

[quote name='leroy' timestamp='1335056699' post='372193']
Just watched the video again. Sure does look like the #7 forgot to turn left to me :X
[/quote]
Well I just got off the hook on here, where i had to get my posts previewed before they were put up, and I don't wanna get that again, so I'm gonna shut up even tho I have a lot to say.

21 say what you think without being offensive and you'll be ok.

With that said .... Are you nuts? Rob is my friend. He's been to my house. And I want to kick him in the ass for this one. Maybe he would've got Langevin. Maybe not. In the big picture, 2nd place is more important toward the track championship than winning a single race. he knows this. he let competitiveness cloud his judgement.

And also ... Langevin ran an impeccable race. he's a great driver and he was wise to not retaliate, but just hold his ground.

I see nothing wrong with some rubbin in the pro stock class. And debating moves on the race track is what makes racing forums so much fun. Don't let it get personal, and enjoy the fact that everyone sees soemthing different when they watch a race.
1 person likes this

Shut up, Ross. No one asked for your opinion.

Maybe tire was going down before the contact and that's what caused him to loose control and hit the 83.

[quote name='Adam Ross' timestamp='1335057960' post='372200']
I see nothing wrong with some rubbin in the pro stock class. And debating moves on the race track is what makes racing forums so much fun. Don't let it get personal, and enjoy the fact that everyone sees soemthing different when they watch a race.
[/quote]

I absolutely agree Adam. I will go one step further. Even watching the video cannot always show you what really happened. It also cannot show intent. Over the years, I have seen videos and was sure XXX happened but when I put it into slow motion I find that was not what happened at all. And I can prove that!

[quote name='deifan' timestamp='1335061475' post='372213']
Maybe tire was going down before the contact and that's what caused him to loose control and hit the 83.
[/quote]

Good point. Makes sense.

[quote name='Fatmansexpress' timestamp='1335061709' post='372215']
I absolutely agree Adam. I will go one step further. Even watching the video cannot always show you what really happened. It also cannot show intent. Over the years, I have seen videos and was sure XXX happened but when I put it into slow motion I find that was not what happened at all. And I can prove that!
[/quote]
Does anyone out there see that it does not matter what happened on the track, that is something the track officials deal with. This was a attempt to assult a driver while straped into his car. This video and some eye witnesses would be enough evidence for harrasement and assult charges to be brought against this individual. Also a restraining order could be granted very easily. The track should revoke the prevledge of this car owner from having a pit pass.

That wasnt a fight.

A fight was last year at CMP in the pure stocks

haha seeing a security guard take a guy down with a tackle harder than anything the Bills could muster...now THAT was a fight!

This was a minor scrap.
2 people like this