Toggle %s Dirt Track Digest Breaking News

Welcome to Dirt Track Digest.Com....New photos are available in the gallery at: http://www.dirttrack...t.com/gallery7/.....Check out the front page for stories from around the tracks at http://www.dirttrackdigest.com.....the Dirt Track Digest App has also been updated in the Google Play Store!

Support Our Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Malta Pit Fight Video

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 GasketCase

GasketCase

2006-2013 JackAss of the Year

• Administrators
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

It must've been while I was picking mud out of my hair, but somehow I missed this fight.

#2 Adam Ross

Adam Ross

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,088 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

Was that Gasket's voice you could hear screaming in the background towards the end?

Tough to compete with Malta when they even have a videographer for their pit fights, Jake.

#3 GasketCase

GasketCase

• Administrators
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

I'll have to go to the Ridge and picki a fight with Stewie next week.

#4 ramspatsjags14

ramspatsjags14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

that was interesting and I thought langavin was #83l??
Tracks attended 2013:

#5 NiagaraRaceFan

NiagaraRaceFan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,857 posts
  • Interests:Photography, DIRTcar racing, Muzak, girlies...

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

I dont blame them for being mad... the second place car clearly tried to spin the leader. Usually though things dont tend get out of hand unless the dirty move actually worked. This nastiness might have been avoided by simply lodging a complaint for rough driving.

great job of getting the video of both the on track incident and the fallout in the pits!

2011 Race Schedule: 43 nights of dirt racing @ 11 tracks in 4 states and 1 province!
2012 Race Schedule: 65 nights of dirt racing @ 17 tracks in 5 states and 1 province!!

2013 Race Schedule: 47 nights of dirt racing @ 13 tracks in 5 states and 1 province!

check out dirt racing videos on my youtube channel: 

http://www.youtube.c...s/videos?view=0

#6 jackman

jackman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

It must've been while I was picking mud out of my hair, but somehow I missed this fight.

Yes you were.... :thumbsup:

Attached Files

#7 Rick

Rick

(Mod Edit)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

so...any time off ?.....penalities?......

#8 Paul Garrow

Paul Garrow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

Awesome video. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#9 BobMiller

BobMiller

Nobody Important

• Administrators
  • 8,673 posts
  • Interests:Media member since 1984... TV camera operator for motorsports broadcasts. Cover weekly racing at Canandaigua, and Rolling Wheels as owner of NUMBER NINE MEDIA (formerly Half Fast Video).

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

That ain't Gasket... his nose is neither big enough nor brown enough.

#10 GasketCase

GasketCase

• Administrators
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

It's me, Miller. Look for the other post about me suing daddy.

#11 Paul Garrow

Paul Garrow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

It's me, Miller. Look for the other post about me suing daddy.

Obamacare pays for rhinoplasty?

#12 Guest_Modifiedfan21_*

Guest_Modifiedfan21_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

I dont blame them for being mad... the second place car clearly tried to spin the leader. Usually though things dont tend get out of hand unless the dirty move actually worked. This nastiness might have been avoided by simply lodging a complaint for rough driving.

great job of getting the video of both the on track incident and the fallout in the pits!

You gotta be kidding me! I don't think Yetman was gonna take him out, he was trying to get the inside position by rubbing him up a bit, and going for the win. He woulda wreck him easy if he wanted to. These cars have fenders for a reason, and some have bumpers for a reason.

#13 leroy

leroy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

You gotta be kidding me! I don't think Yetman was gonna take him out, he was trying to get the inside position by rubbing him up a bit, and going for the win. He woulda wreck him easy if he wanted to. These cars have fenders for a reason, and some have bumpers for a reason.

You must be watching a different video than me. Maybe he wasn't trying to take him out. And the cars do have fenders. But that is no reason to slam into another cometitor like that. JMO

#14 Guest_Modifiedfan21_*

Guest_Modifiedfan21_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

You must be watching a different video than me. Maybe he wasn't trying to take him out. And the cars do have fenders. But that is no reason to slam into another cometitor like that. JMO

Oh please. Did the 83 stop on the track because he had tons of damage? Did Yetman even have a lot of damage? All he had was a flat. Contact is racing, whether it be a little or a lot, its racing. I mean if you go bunzi into a guy like Elmo thursday night, i'd say ok, but this nah. Go hard racin.

#15 NiagaraRaceFan

NiagaraRaceFan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,857 posts
  • Interests:Photography, DIRTcar racing, Muzak, girlies...

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:52 PM

damage is not necessary to judge intention... for example, I've seen lots of times when the guy on the inside just forgets to turn left at turn 1 and runs the outside guy off the end. Neither has any damage to speak of but it's still dirty driving. In any case here the #7 was on the receiving end of his own bad karma and rightfully so.

2011 Race Schedule: 43 nights of dirt racing @ 11 tracks in 4 states and 1 province!
2012 Race Schedule: 65 nights of dirt racing @ 17 tracks in 5 states and 1 province!!

2013 Race Schedule: 47 nights of dirt racing @ 13 tracks in 5 states and 1 province!

check out dirt racing videos on my youtube channel: 

http://www.youtube.c...s/videos?view=0

#16 leroy

leroy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

damage is not necessary to judge intention... for example, I've seen lots of times when the guy on the inside just forgets to turn left at turn 1 and runs the outside guy off the end. Neither has any damage to speak of but it's still dirty driving. In any case here the #7 was on the receiving end of his own bad karma and rightfully so.

Just watched the video again. Sure does look like the #7 forgot to turn left to me :X

#17 Guest_Modifiedfan21_*

Guest_Modifiedfan21_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

Just watched the video again. Sure does look like the #7 forgot to turn left to me :X

Well I just got off the hook on here, where i had to get my posts previewed before they were put up, and I don't wanna get that again, so I'm gonna shut up even tho I have a lot to say.

#18 GasketCase

GasketCase

• Administrators
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

21 say what you think without being offensive and you'll be ok.

With that said .... Are you nuts? Rob is my friend. He's been to my house. And I want to kick him in the ass for this one. Maybe he would've got Langevin. Maybe not. In the big picture, 2nd place is more important toward the track championship than winning a single race. he knows this. he let competitiveness cloud his judgement.

And also ... Langevin ran an impeccable race. he's a great driver and he was wise to not retaliate, but just hold his ground.

#19 Adam Ross

Adam Ross

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,088 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

I see nothing wrong with some rubbin in the pro stock class. And debating moves on the race track is what makes racing forums so much fun. Don't let it get personal, and enjoy the fact that everyone sees soemthing different when they watch a race.

#20 GasketCase

GasketCase

• Administrators
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

Shut up, Ross. No one asked for your opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users