Just curious what Stewy's plans are for 2013. I heard he might be in a brand new 1J Bicknell for both Fonda and Malta? Any truth to this?? I know he has multiple rides!

[quote name='dirtmaster' timestamp='1354816145' post='413554']
Just curious what Stewy's plans are for 2013. I heard he might be in a brand new 1J Bicknell for both Fonda and Malta? Any truth to this?? I know he has multiple rides!
[/quote]

After the season the Tad Parks team had I'd find it difficult to believe they wouldn't field a car for Stew at Fonda again. As for the 1J at Malta, Jake's a member, I'm sure he could answer for you.

Jakes car at Malta, Park's car at Fonda, Cullen's car at Utica, and Burdick's, Jake's, and Daleys cars for big shows and series events! Jake has been taking some time off and hope to see his capitalized post on here soon!

Heard that Jake has 2 new bicknells coming and he ordered a JPM small Block and a JPM big block for 2013. Plus he has the car stewy raced this past year with that big block as well. Word has it Stewy will be full time at malta in the 1j he raced last season, then he'll also be in the new small block 1j for all of the ROC races (ALL CONFIRMED), and for the second new bicknell theres a GOOD chance he'll race that at Fonda next season IN 2013!!

On a side note Mr. Spraker will be having bypass surgery this coming week and I hope him the best!!!!! GET WELL SOON BUD!!!!!!

Gotta give Stewie credit. I know Danny is still winning races (quite often) but Stewie is kind this generation's Danny Johnson.

I mean he can win in a lot of different rides and has plenty of opportunities for rides. He won in Teo's, a Bicknell, and a Troyer this past season.

He seems to know the in's and out's of the cars so any owner/team would be lucky to have him in their car.

I'd be surprised not to see Stew in the Parks #1 at Fonda......
  • Like 1

[quote name='Scott Friers ' timestamp='1354926268' post='413651']
I'd be surprised not to see Stew in the Parks #1 at Fonda......
[/quote]
Yeah I talked to someone at the banquet and they said that Friesen said he'd be at Fonda a long time in the Parks #1. Which is awesone!

[quote name='Derek Burgess' timestamp='1355023664' post='413723']
Yeah I talked to someone at the banquet and they said that Friesen said he'd be at Fonda a long time in the Parks #1. Which is awesone!
[/quote]

i think that was before jake bought all brand new stuff! i guess we'll have to see this season.

I thought the Cullen thing was TBD after the whole Syracuse snubbing by Stew.

[quote name='dirtmaster' timestamp='1355075275' post='413739']
i think that was before jake bought all brand new stuff! i guess we'll have to see this season.
[/quote]NO FONDA OR UR FOR ME STEW ALREADY HAS GOOD RIDES FOR THEM TRACKS
  • Like 2

[quote name='J.SPRAKER' timestamp='1355078873' post='413742']
NO FONDA OR UR FOR ME STEW ALREADY HAS GOOD RIDES FOR THEM TRACKS
[/quote]
Jake...Thanks for posting and putting an end to the rumors. I had a pretty reliable source on the Fonda info......LOL

[quote name='Derek Burgess' timestamp='1355023664' post='413723']
[/quote]
With Bobby Varin leaving for OCFS it looks like the Cherries will be pretty sweet this summer in Fultonville for Stew. :laughing:

[quote name='Nathan Voss' timestamp='1355936456' post='414196']
With Bobby Varin leaving for OCFS it looks like the Cherries will be pretty sweet this summer in Fultonville for Stew. :laughing:
[/quote]

Seems to me he was doing a pretty good job of it already when Bobby Varin was still running there. This just makes it a little easier.

Then again someone may find something new and put a big ole wrench in everyone's predictions.

[quote name='Dennis W. Murphy' timestamp='1355938949' post='414199']
Seems to me he was doing a pretty good job of it already when Bobby Varin was still running there. This just makes it a little easier.

Then again someone may find something new and put a big ole wrench in everyone's predictions.
[/quote]
I was thinking the same thing Dennis. With Stew beating Varin there last year and Varin being gone the field looks pretty weak unless they pick up some new talent.

i think delorenzo could give him a run weekly at fonda, anyone wanna say how many they think he'll win at fonda? anyone think he could run the table?

I would never expect anyone to run the table at Fonda.. There still is a good bunch of talent running there and young guns who just need the one thing to click to really break out.

I'm looking more forward to seeing Jake and Stew run a full season against the Malta Militia.
  • Like 1

[quote name='Wiseguy' timestamp='1355943008' post='414207']
Interesting, to see, that the, R.J. fanatics aren't jumping all over this ?
[/quote]

Talk is cheap my friend. RJ's priorities are most likely elsewhere as of late. I'm sure if he puts 100% into his racing effort things would be a bit different. Balancing the business with other obvious things take up alot of time and focus .

I wish Ronnie and the Johnson family nothing but the best along with Stewy on a prosperous 2013.
  • Like 1

[quote name='ramspatsjags14' timestamp='1355939709' post='414204']
i think delorenzo could give him a run weekly at fonda, anyone wanna say how many they think he'll win at fonda? anyone think he could run the table?
[/quote]Maybe you should ask Ronnie Johnson or Matt DeLorenzo or Josh Hohenforst or Danny Varin or Jimmy Davis or A J Romano or Elmo Reckner or Mark Kislowlski or Alton Palmer or Craig Hanson or Jeremy Wilder if Stewey could run the table? He is tough but most all of these weekly runners have beaten him before. If he picks any cherries he will have to have a tall ladder to do so. LOL
  • Like 1