Nobody loves DTD like Jake.. I'm asking everyone to say a little prayer and think good thoughts and send well wishes.. Jake loves to see a post go on for pages .. So please help me start a several page post here with good wishes. Thanks... Outlaw..
  • Like 1

Best wishes Jake Spraker. Hope you have a healthy and happy holiday season. Looking forward to seeing the No. 1J on the track in 2013!

Matt Muttillo

To Jake & family, I hoping you're back to your normal self very quickly! Best wiishes for a speedy recovery & to be able to enjoy the Holiday Season with your Family & Friends, enjoy that new grand daughter & don't spoil her to badly!(let Nancy do that)

[size=5]WHAT? JAKE'S SICK? WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO TYPE IN CAPS?[/size] :pc:

[size=4]Sorry... Couldn't resist. Get well soon, Jake.[/size]
  • Like 1

Just heard that you are in the hospital. My payers are with you and Nancy. Get well soon. DTD needs you back, racing needs you back and Jocko needs you back soon. Happy holidays to you, Nancy and family.

Hey Jake. Just hang in there and do what the Dr.'s tell you. You'll be good as new soon. Takes a while to heal but, once you have there's no limit to what you can do.

My brother (63) in Colrado had by-pass surgery last year at Thanksgiving time. Went in for an angioplasty and was in surgery that afternoon. He's fully recovered and healthier than he was at 40. Even killed an elk with his bow this year. He's walking about 5 miles a day now doing anything he wants, is feeling really good and has no problems.

I'm sure you'll be home by Christmas and, hopefully, feeling mnuch better. Good luck and have a great holiday.

Ed
  • Like 1

Get well soon Jake. Although I've never met you I have the utmost respect for you. Straight forward guys that don't bullshit around are surely the minority now. Keep being yourself, take care, and Happy Holidays.

Spudman

[quote name='Outlaw Photos' timestamp='1354892324' post='413604']
Nobody loves DTD like Jake.. I'm asking everyone to say a little prayer and think good thoughts and send well wishes.. Jake loves to see a post go on for pages .. So please help me start a several page post here with good wishes. Thanks... Outlaw..
[/quote]DTD IS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU JAKE, GET WELL SOON AND HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHTY HOLIDAY SEASON!!!!