Just hoping Jack and his family have a wonderful Christmas and a new year that is full of hope. You are in my prayers, my memories, and most of all in my heart. You will always be MR DIRT in my book. God bless and please don't ever, just like you did when you were behind the 12a, don't ever ever give up!!
  • Like 5

[quote name='dirtbus' timestamp='1354925197' post='413649']
Just hoping Jack and his family have a wonderful Christmas and a new year that is full of hope. You are in my prayers, my memories, and most of all in my heart. You will always be MR DIRT in my book. God bless and please don't ever, just like you did when you were behind the 12a, don't ever ever give up!!
[/quote]

Thank you DirtBus, well said and wholeheartedly felt by tons of fans !!!!
  • Like 2

We have many heroes in our life..for those of us that lived the the Golden Age of local racing. Jack Johnson seemed to be the guy that was the role model we all wanted to be. Everyone loves a winner, but we got to know Jack before he became a local superstar. He never changed from the time he was an also ran driving for Tony Villano and Tom Douglas to the days of 100 plus wins at Fonda Speedway. I consider myself very lucky to call him my friend and we wish Jack and the Johnson family nothing but the best.
Jim King
  • Like 4

[quote name='dirtbus' timestamp='1354925197' post='413649']
[/quote]

Totally agree!!! We would like to wish Jack and his GREAT family a wonderful Christmas. You are in our thoughts always. You are a special person and a fabulous racer.
  • Like 1

One of my all time favorite pictures from local racing is this one of myself and Jack on top of his trailer in the pits at the Bridgeport Speedway a number of years ago. Will always cherish this pic taken by Chris Budihas.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Freddieboy/meandjack001305x500.jpg[/img]
  • Like 2

Merry Christmas wishes to Jack Jeff Ronnie Joe Joe Artie and all of Jack's crew and their families.May the holidays be filled with joy and hope'