Toggle %s Dirt Track Digest Breaking News

Super Dirt Week is just around the corner. Do you have your tickets yet?

Support Our Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Dirt racing on TV today and next two weeks!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 shaynet98

shaynet98

Advanced Member

• Bloggers
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:54 AM

The Go Nuclear! Late Model Series event from Brockville Speedway airs in Central NY (Syracuse, Utica-Rome, North Country, Southern Tier and Southern Finger Lakes) today at 2pm and in western NY (Buffalo & Rochester) tonight at 11pm.  There are multiple airings over the next two weeks.  Albany area folks look on your local directories....

TWCS WNY

(Buffalo, Channel 13)

March 19, 2013 at 11:00 pm

March 20, 2013 at 03:30 pm

March 23, 2013 at 5:00 pm

March 25, 2013 at 3:00 pm

March 29, 2013 at 11:00 pm

TWCS Rochester- HD Channel 1026

(Rochester and Northern Finger Lakes, SD Channel 26)

TWS CNY – HD Channel 813

Standard Definition Channel Listings

(Includes Syracuse, Utica-Rome, North Country, Southern Tier and Southern Finger Lakes)

March 19, 2013 at 02:00 pm

March 20, 2013 at 10:00 pm

March 22, 2013 at 11:00 am

March 23, 2013 at 12:00 pm

March 24, 2013 at 09:00 pm

March 27, 2013 at 10:00 pm

March 28, 2013 at 03:00 pm

March 29, 2013 at 09:00 pm

March 31, 2013 at 11:00 am

March 31, 2013 at 09:00 pm

TWCS Albany

(Capital Region, Western Mass., Channel 3)

Times TBD

For Immediate Release:

Contact Info: Rvstats@Frontiernet.net

Atomic Power Racing Hour Season Finale Set to Air on Time Warner Cable Sports Channel

Go Nuclear! Late Model Series Action from Brockville airs in Upstate NY Starting Tonight

Rich Vleck, ROCHESTER, NY (March 18, 2013)- The 2013 Race season is almost getting closer, and most fans and race teams can hardly wait; so in an effort to bridge the gap, the Atomic Power Racing Hour returns into your living room for the next two weeks.

The fourth edition of the Atomic Power Racing Hour will hit the airwaves on Time Warner Cable Sports Channel to approximately two million customers across Upstate New York.  Those in Central New York will be able to begin enjoying the season finale at 2:00 P.M. on Tuesday. Western New Yorkers will have their first airdate Tuesday Night at 11:00 P.M.

Brockville Ontario Speedway was the venue for the final race of the season on Go Nuclear! Late Model Tour.  This high-banked ¼-mile was the perfect setting for tight racing and hot tempers, despite it being a freezing cold night.

The low temperatures were a constant issue for the teams, and was a focal point throughout the 60-minute program.

Veteran broadcaster Paul Szmal once again serves as host, walking you through a wild night at the track. Rich Vleck is back to call of the race action from Brockville, while Canadian Reporter Greg Calnan makes his debut to add insight on the oval known as “The Beast of the East”.

Scheduled airtimes are listed below for Central and Western New York, with only one Albany Airtime known at this time.  Additional airtimes may still be added.  Those slots, like all others, are listed at www.GoNuclearLateModels.com.

You can watch the first three episodes of the Atomic Power Racing Hour on YouTube on the Atomic Power Racing Hour Channel. Stay tuned to the websites in the coming weeks as this episode will stream on-demand as well. 

While the Brockville event is the season finale, the second season of the Atomic Power Racing Hour is in full gear.  Look for action from 2013 to be in your living rooms this summer.

The Atomic Power Racing Hour and Go Nuclear! Late Models are presented by Lias Tire, American Race Tire, Fx Caprara, King Landscaping, Bilstein Shock Absorbers, Bernheisel Race Cars, Atomic Chassis, Ed Carley Motorsports, Performance Signs, Atomic Chassis, Finish Line Web Design, and Tenace Diversified, LLC.

The Atomic Power Racing Hour is produced and distributed by Hot Wings Media.  Hot Wings Media has packaged more than 25 race events in the last five years from more than 10 facilities.  If you are interested in getting your track, series or event into the homes of more than two million across upstate New York, visit www.HotWingsMedia.com for more information.

#2 Fran Bushardt

Fran Bushardt

Humber, Merritt, Stats. man and back to Ransomville again.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts
  • Interests:Humberstone, Merrittville and Ransomville

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

The Go Nuclear! Late Model Series event from Brockville Speedway airs in Central NY (Syracuse, Utica-Rome, North Country, Southern Tier and Southern Finger Lakes) today at 2pm and in western NY (Buffalo & Rochester) tonight at 11pm. There are multiple airings over the next two weeks. Albany area folks look on your local directories....

TWCS WNY City of BUFFALO CORRECTION
(Buffalo, Channel ) Channel 25 and HD 713

TWCS Rochester- HD Channel 1026
(Rochester and Northern Finger Lakes, SD Channel 26)

TWS CNY – HD Channel 813
Standard Definition Channel Listings
(Includes Syracuse, Utica-Rome, North Country, Southern Tier and Southern Finger Lakes)

March 19, 2013 at 02:00 pm
March 20, 2013 at 10:00 pm
March 22, 2013 at 11:00 am
March 23, 2013 at 12:00 pm
March 24, 2013 at 09:00 pm
March 27, 2013 at 10:00 pm
March 28, 2013 at 03:00 pm
March 29, 2013 at 09:00 pm
March 31, 2013 at 11:00 am
March 31, 2013 at 09:00 pm

TWCS Albany
(Capital Region, Western Mass., Channel 3)

Times TBD

For Immediate Release:
Contact Info: Rvstats@Frontiernet.net

Atomic Power Racing Hour Season Finale Set to Air on Time Warner Cable Sports Channel
Go Nuclear! Late Model Series Action from Brockville airs in Upstate NY Starting Tonight

Rich Vleck, ROCHESTER, NY (March 18, 2013)- The 2013 Race season is almost getting closer, and most fans and race teams can hardly wait; so in an effort to bridge the gap, the Atomic Power Racing Hour returns into your living room for the next two weeks.

The fourth edition of the Atomic Power Racing Hour will hit the airwaves on Time Warner Cable Sports Channel to approximately two million customers across Upstate New York. Those in Central New York will be able to begin enjoying the season finale at 2:00 P.M. on Tuesday. Western New Yorkers will have their first airdate Tuesday Night at 11:00 P.M.

Brockville Ontario Speedway was the venue for the final race of the season on Go Nuclear! Late Model Tour. This high-banked ¼-mile was the perfect setting for tight racing and hot tempers, despite it being a freezing cold night.

The low temperatures were a constant issue for the teams, and was a focal point throughout the 60-minute program.

Veteran broadcaster Paul Szmal once again serves as host, walking you through a wild night at the track. Rich Vleck is back to call of the race action from Brockville, while Canadian Reporter Greg Calnan makes his debut to add insight on the oval known as “The Beast of the East”.

Scheduled airtimes are listed below for Central and Western New York, with only one Albany Airtime known at this time. Additional airtimes may still be added. Those slots, like all others, are listed at www.GoNuclearLateModels.com.

You can watch the first three episodes of the Atomic Power Racing Hour on YouTube on the Atomic Power Racing Hour Channel. Stay tuned to the websites in the coming weeks as this episode will stream on-demand as well.

While the Brockville event is the season finale, the second season of the Atomic Power Racing Hour is in full gear. Look for action from 2013 to be in your living rooms this summer.

The Atomic Power Racing Hour and Go Nuclear! Late Models are presented by Lias Tire, American Race Tire, Fx Caprara, King Landscaping, Bilstein Shock Absorbers, Bernheisel Race Cars, Atomic Chassis, Ed Carley Motorsports, Performance Signs, Atomic Chassis, Finish Line Web Design, and Tenace Diversified, LLC.

The Atomic Power Racing Hour is produced and distributed by Hot Wings Media. Hot Wings Media has packaged more than 25 race events in the last five years from more than 10 facilities. If you are interested in getting your track, series or event into the homes of more than two million across upstate New York, visit www.HotWingsMedia.com for more information.

#3 Fran Bushardt

Fran Bushardt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:04 PM

Heartland Poker on instead in the Buffalo market Tues 11pm...NO RACING!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF SPORT IS POKER????? Competition yes, SPORT, HELL NO!!!!

#4 Custom Bob

Custom Bob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,132 posts
  • Interests:NHRA, Whelen Modifieds, Rat rods & Hot Rods, Custom Car Shows

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:12 AM

Fran over the years, I've heard different people on TV and radio make arguments that sports like Racing and Golf are not sports either.

I guess its a matter of who likes what to where it falls into a catagory?

I agree though...I like playing Poker. But watching it on TV is like watching paint dry. And the players clicking and playing with their chips is like Chinese water torture.  lol

"There's nothing better than the smell of Nitro in the morning and 10,000 hp rattling your head".

In Life, it's called an Opinion. On a Race Forum, it's called Bashing?

Custom Bob "If you don't know me by now. You will never never know me".

Now I know why I have become a big fan of the NHRA. Wayyyy to much drama and BS in local dirt racing!

#5 Fran Bushardt

Fran Bushardt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

Thanks Bob, Unfortunatly 3:30Pm as per posted on the above schedule WEDNESDAY AND RACING KNOCKED OFF AGAIN FOR HUNTING. TWC BUFFALO IS SCREWING US RACE FANS..... They are however NOT showing racing on the cable schedule guide.

WHOLLY CRAAAAAP!!!
They threw a curve and changed the starting time to 5PM ...without notice!!!

#6 groundpounder

groundpounder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

I think it was Ernest Hemingway that once said something like "Mountain Climbing, Auto Racing, and Bull Fighting are the only true sports.  All the rest are children's games played by adults."

Measure it with a micrometer, mark it with chalk, and cut it with an ax.

Screen_Shot_2012_10_12_at_2.55.42_PM.jpg

#7 shaynet98

shaynet98

Advanced Member

• Bloggers
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

Sorry guys!  I posted what they told us.  :(

Did any of you get to watch it? 

#8 banana cognac

banana cognac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

Sorry guys!  I posted what they told us.  :(

I'm waiting to watch it tonight in the Syracuse area. I'll be sure to let you know how it was if they show it at the 10:00 PM slot posted

#9 In the Shadows

In the Shadows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:Dirt track racing, Supercross, Music, NFL Football (Chicago Bears), Bowling

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

Just an FYI, Capital Region/Albany is channel 50. They ditched channel 3 last year or the year before. I didnt see any scheduled in the near future but there was a bunch of TBD time slots.

Tracks I've been to: Lebanon Valley, Fonda, Albany-Saratoga (Malta), Glen Ridge, Utica-Rome, Accord, Orange County (Middletown), Syracuse (NYS Fairgrounds), Fulton, Brewerton, Canandaigua, Rolling Wheels, Weedsport (Cayuga County), I-88 (Afton), Penn Cann, Black Rock (Dundee) Grandview, Five Mile Point, Bridgeport, Charlotte, Oswego, Aztec Speedway.

What new tracks to hit in 2014??

#10 Fran Bushardt

Fran Bushardt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Sorry guys! I posted what they told us. :(

SHAYNE, not your fault the network doesnt follow the schedule THEY PUT OUT. Best of luck in the series!!!
I was impressed withe the broadcast except Rich kept referring Darren Peters son as JUNIOR instead of JORDEN, Junior and Jorden Peters are 2 different drivers.

#11 banana cognac

banana cognac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

For those in the Syracuse area without HD, channel 19 is broadcasting the Atomic Power Racing Hour right now. Finally, some racing on tv!  :yahoo:

#12 shaynet98

shaynet98

Advanced Member

• Bloggers
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

SHAYNE, not your fault the network doesnt follow the schedule THEY PUT OUT. Best of luck in the series!!!
I was impressed withe the broadcast except Rich kept referring Darren Peters son as JUNIOR instead of JORDEN, Junior and Jorden Peters are 2 different drivers.

Yah, I noticed that Rich was referring to Jorden as Junior.  The first time I thought that it was just me....

How did you like the "bunny" interview?  lol.  I amuse myself.

#13 Rich Vleck

Rich Vleck

Advanced Member

• Photographers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,962 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:22 PM

Yah, I noticed that Rich was referring to Jorden as Junior.  The first time I thought that it was just me....

How did you like the "bunny" interview?  lol.  I amuse myself.

Whoops!- I guess that's what happens when i get out of race mode.

Anyways- good news: For those of you in Albany (Channel 50)- It will air THIS SATURDAY, MARCH 21 at 10:30 p.m. and NEXT SATURDAY, MARCH 28 at 10:00 P.M.  We are working on buffalo details as well and will post those when known.

RICH

2014 Race Count (8/5): 16

Tracks (14)-  Ransomville (2),Woodhull (2), Brockville, CanAm, Cornwall, Eriez, Fulton, Humberstone, McKean County, Mercer, Ohsweken, Raceway 7,  Selinsgrove, Utica-Rome

Rainouts: 3

Rainouts at Track: 0

New Tracks: Selinsgrove

Final 2013 Race Count: 32

Tracks: 16

#14 demoderbyman

demoderbyman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

was on time warner channel 1026 yesterday at 330 as advertised .....great to see the DTD commercials..looked like they had some mohawk footage as filler space

#15 Rich Vleck

Rich Vleck

Advanced Member

• Photographers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,962 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

For fran and others in buffalo: apparently Buffalo is not just airing the episodes at the same time as Rochester. One airdate I do know of in Buffalo is next Friday, March 29, at 10:00 P.M.

2014 Race Count (8/5): 16

Tracks (14)-  Ransomville (2),Woodhull (2), Brockville, CanAm, Cornwall, Eriez, Fulton, Humberstone, McKean County, Mercer, Ohsweken, Raceway 7,  Selinsgrove, Utica-Rome

Rainouts: 3

Rainouts at Track: 0

New Tracks: Selinsgrove

Final 2013 Race Count: 32

Tracks: 16

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users