Toggle %s Dirt Track Digest Breaking News

Thank you again for you continued support of DirtTrackDigest.com.

Support Our Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Bachetti and Corellis

Fued

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#1 Ron Williams (Spudman)

Ron Williams (Spudman)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycle racing

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

Looks like they have taken it from Syracuse down to Middletown.  I don't know anything about what happened ,  so I will not speculate.   Mike Mallet tweeted that they were involved in a spin.

#2 Asdaeffler

Asdaeffler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Said bachetti threw a rock at corellis and pushed an official. Sheppard stopped to watch it all LOL

#3 fiend540

fiend540

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

I saw it reported on facebook that it was his steering wheel, not a rock thrown

#4 Asdaeffler

Asdaeffler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Ah, could be mallets Twitter said rock.

#5 Asdaeffler

Asdaeffler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

Ok I see another tweet now that said he threw a steering wheel at him, then right after it says he threw a rock. Could be 2 seperate incidents

#6 dlouis

dlouis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

I'm a Bachetti fan and he should be parked.On another note thoguh I can't stand Corellis after a few years ago with his attitude at the Valley.

#7 BrettAbraham

BrettAbraham

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Corellis took Bachetti out at Syracuse and now Eastern States. The two biggest races of the year. Andy had every right to do what he did. He threw the steering wheel the first time then when Corellis came by again he threw a rock. Then there was shoving going on too but I don't know between who.

#8 BillSmith

BillSmith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Interests:Sci-fi and stock cars.

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

It's probably not a good idea to start a feud with a guy who can put you into the wall every single week at your home track.

I wasn't at either race so I won't point fingers...but this could be a major storm brewing for the Valley next year.

I never have been a Corellis fan (either generation) and have always enjoyed watching Andy put on a show. My instinct is to side with Andy since he seems to have come out on the short end both times, got injured at Syracuse, and in the times I have watched both drivers, Andy seems to be smooth while Corellis reminds me of a bull in a china shop.

That said, I hope both guys have the sense to work through this before somebody gets hurt or a lot of innocent guys get their cars torn up.

#9 HRDProStock

HRDProStock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

So, after penalty handed down at SDW for a driver who had contact with an official, will the same be done to Bachetti?

#10 REDDFOXX

REDDFOXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

So, after penalty handed down at SDW for a driver who had contact with an official, will the same be done to Bachetti?

Howie will bail him out, serve the sentence & pay the fine...he will get a walk after the smoke clears!

I can think of 5 of "34" reasons why!

Besides... fueds put ass's in the seats!

#11 BrettAbraham

BrettAbraham

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

It's probably not a good idea to start a feud with a guy who can put you into the wall every single week at your home track. I wasn't at either race so I won't point fingers...but this could be a major storm brewing for the Valley next year. I never have been a Corellis fan (either generation) and have always enjoyed watching Andy put on a show. My instinct is to side with Andy since he seems to have come out on the short end both times, got injured at Syracuse, and in the times I have watched both drivers, Andy seems to be smooth while Corellis reminds me of a bull in a china shop. That said, I hope both guys have the sense to work through this before somebody gets hurt or a lot of innocent guys get their cars torn up.

Donnie Corellis will take care of tearing up innocent guys' cars one way or another

#12 valleyfan

valleyfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

Donnie is just paying Andy back for a season of slamming everyone at Lebanon that Andy did. He's one of the dirtiest drivers at Lebanon and a cry baby too.

#13 BrettAbraham

BrettAbraham

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Donnie is just paying Andy back for a season of slamming everyone at Lebanon that Andy did. He's one of the dirtiest drivers at Lebanon and a cry baby too.

that is dumb on so many levels

#14 27jfan

27jfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

Andy should be DQ'ed from  the race , and penalized by DIRTcar . To wait and through whatever he did at Corellis the second time was uncalled for . Then he shoved two people onto the ground afterwards . They should put criminal charges against Andy . He should be feel lucky he didn't do this at a track in Jersey where the State Police have control over racing . He probably would be sitting in jail .  

Alfred Cole III

Tracks for 2013

Accord 2

Albany Saratoga 2

canadaigua 1

Bridgeport 1 

Lebanon Valley 4

OCFS 1 ( was rained out when I got there)

Utica Rome 1

#15 valleyfan

valleyfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

It's true on so many levels, just ask Marshall and Hoffman ect.....

#16 luvn dirt

luvn dirt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

Have to agree with you on this ValleyFAN....there are alot of drivers that have been run over. Sometimes egos get too big for themselves. However, as I see it, if DIRT does ban Bachetti then he is not going to be able to in Mr. DIRT or Syracuse next year, nor any other DIRT sanctioned event. Do we really believe Howie will allow that being he is one of the Hough drivers? Wow..cant wait for this follow-up....

#17 mikey stats

mikey stats

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

dirty?r u serious.If Corellis was half the driver Bachetti was he would be more dangerous than he already is.That statement is just foul.

#18 mikey stats

mikey stats

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

so many levels?Corellis isnt even close to his level of driving. (MOD EDIT - Not needed. Please refrain from saything ANYTHING like that again on this board.)

#19 mikey stats

mikey stats

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

Donnie Corellis will take care of tearing up innocent guys' cars one way or another

corellis has an unlimited amount of cash from his major sponsor and it doesnt matter what he destroys on his end because he will have brand new equiptment at his disposal at all times.So wreck a driver who is passing you or next to cuz you cant run clean side by side is bs.Andy should be held accountable for his actions but acting like corellis is innocent is way out of control.

#20 BrettAbraham

BrettAbraham

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

When it comes to dirty driving, DC is on a whole other level than Bachetti. So to say DC owes Bachetti is nonsense. Andy Bachetti dedicates his life to racing and puts more time and effort Into it than the majority of the guys out there. After all the time, money, and preparation for Syracse and Eastern States alone, he has every right to be pissed off beyond belief at DC for taking him out of BOTH events. Maybe shoving an official was a mistake that can come back to get him, but what he did to Donnie today was 100% called for. The guy took him out of the 2 biggest races of the year and cost him all sorts of money. He can take a couple flying objects to the car. He's just lucky he was still in the car.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users