KB19

Here it is... The WAY too early to talk about SDW, SDW entry list thread!

34 confirmed and we're still another two months out. Looking like another year with a strong Syracuse car count! (comparing recent years)

Agreed can't wait!

One major blow to the 358 race... Mat Williamson will only be running the satellite shows this year. No mile. 

As of right now,  bobby Hamm of the southern tier is building a Big Block Hig Fab for the mile.  He tried it about 5 years ago and wants to give it another go.  Also Darwin Greene told me over the winter that he plans on being there with both big and small blocks.

• Like 1

As of right now,  bobby Hamm of the southern tier is building a Big Block Hig Fab for the mile.  He tried it about 5 years ago and wants to give it another go.  Also Darwin Greene told me over the winter that he plans on being there with both big and small blocks.

Awesome news Spud! I remember Hamm being there with the in I believe 2005. Hope he has some better luck this time around! Any idea what # he's going to use? Last time he was there he used the USA1, and then he's used the 10x and the 77 this year. 

J.R. Heffner confirmed with a big-block, may run a small block as well. 

Rick Laubach confirmed with a big-block. Said he'll probably run the 358 race as well. 

Awesome news Spud! I remember Hamm being there with the in I believe 2005. Hope he has some better luck this time around! Any idea what # he's going to use? Last time he was there he used the USA1, and then he's used the 10x and the 77 this year. 

Not sure Buddy,  He told me at the mall show this year that he was building a Hig Fab for the mile......I'll try to get some more info for you.

• Like 1

Per AARN, not confirmed yet, but it looks like Mike Ricci will be in the Willy Auchmoody #16 at Syracuse for the 200. 

Darwin Greene will NOT be at Syracuse this year. Only plans during DIRT Week is the Short Track Super Series at I-88. 

Hopefully Bob Hamm is still planning on being there to represent I-88 at the mile! 

Darwin Greene will NOT be at Syracuse this year. Only plans during DIRT Week is the Short Track Super Series at I-88. 

Hopefully Bob Hamm is still planning on being there to represent I-88 at the mile! 

I spoke to Bobby last week after the postponement of the first crazy8 race.  He told me that the 77 is his favorite....but he blew the radiator in it at Thunder Mtn the past Sat.  He is a very...very busy man with his business so he took the #10 out to try that out.   I couldn't make it last Friday but he won the feature..not sure which car.  If he goes to the mile and camps with us,  I'll be sure to bring him over and introduce him to ya.  He's a super nice guy.

I have a phone call into him concerning the mile.  As soon as I hear,  you will also.

• Like 1

I spoke to Booby last week after the postponement of the first crazy8 race.  He told me that the 77 is his favorite....but he blew the radiator in it at Thunder Mtn the past Sat.  He is a very...very busy man with his business so he took the #10 out to try that out.   I couldn't make it last Friday but he won the feature..not sure which car.  If he goes to the mile and camps with us,  I'll be sure to bring him over and introduce him to ya.  He's a super nice guy.

I have a phone call into him concerning the mile.  As soon as I hear,  you will also.

Ask Shaun Walker and Steve Survilla how nice of a guy Hamm is.  Mod Edit... not needed in this post.... 

Ask Shaun Walker and Steve Survilla how nice of a guy Hamm is. .  mod edit.. not needed in this 

I refuse to start a pissing match on this site.  Bob Hamm is a friend of mine.  What he does when he goes to the races is HIS business,  NOT mine.   I have seen some very nice things that he does for people.  Everyone is an individual and has some sort of vice.   

I try to keep a positive attitude. I'm positive that Bob has always been a nice guy to me.

End of conversation.

There are plenty of others that you can debate with.  I'm not one of them.

No sir. No pissing match my man.  I just wanted to pass along one small FACT.  I have nada against you SPUD.  I was only talking about something that happened on the track.  We all have opinions. 

Nice Guys are: CARL NAGEL, Chuck Akulis, Paul Jensen, yes Shaun Walker, some people who claim to be nice guys just shouldn't put on a Brain Bucket. End of my conversation also.

Cleaned up a bit... lets remember it's a who's going to Syracuse.. nothing more , nothing less

• Like 5

Dom Buffalino confirmed in the Michaels Bros.  Racing 51m big-block. 

• Like 1

After taking some well earned time off from racing, Siri Racing was at Brewerton Speedway last night for the first time. The team needed to put some time into getting the TEO big block car dialed in and ready for the season's ending big races at Syracuse and Charlotte.   ??? That mean he in???

• Like 1

After taking some well earned time off from racing, Siri Racing was at Brewerton Speedway last night for the first time. The team needed to put some time into getting the TEO big block car dialed in and ready for the season's ending big races at Syracuse and Charlotte.   ??? That mean he in???

Nice! Also, Kenny Tremont confirmed with both big-block and small block

Jamie,  Ronnie Johnson's wife Shelley is selling tees at his trailer with Both the 2RJ and the 76A on them.  Stickers also.  I think he's a definite with the small block as well.  Look for him to be up front in both races as they really concentrate their efforts for October at the Moody Mile.

• Like 1

Jamie,  Ronnie Johnson's wife Shelley is selling tees at his trailer with Both the 2RJ and the 76A on them.  Stickers also.  I think he's a definite with the small block as well.  Look for him to be up front in both races as they really concentrate their efforts for October at the Moody Mile.

He's definitely been up front over the last few years! Don't expect anything different this year! Less than 7 weeks for those of us who kick off SDW at Fulton! 

• Like 1

Forte brothers will be making their return to the mile. Mark Forte Jr will run the big-block. Ryan Forte coming out with the small block. 

Forte brothers will be making their return to the mile. Mark Forte Jr will run the big-block. Ryan Forte coming out with the small block. 

Thanks for getting this topic going every year.  It definitely gets me psyched !!!!

• Like 3

Thanks for getting this topic going every year.  It definitely gets me psyched !!!!

No problem! Here's the list of guys I either haven't talked to or haven't gotten a definite answer from, if anyone has any inside scoop I'd appreciate the help... 

02 Roy Bresnahan (Haven't been able to talk to him--has ran the last few years)

1 Tyler Dippel (Talked to him a few weeks ago, said he had to check on his asphalt racing schedule)

5* Tyler Siri (Spoke to him a few weeks ago and he was unsure, shook down the big-block in preparation of Syracuse and Charlotte, still not confirmed though)

10 Tim Currier (Haven't talked to him--ran the last few years but that was when he following the DIRT Series)

10J Alan Johnson (Haven't talked to him, Saya team hasn't ran in a few years)

14 C.G. Morey (Haven't talked to him)

16 Aaron Jacobs (Big-block car and motor is for sale, but he said he'll run until he sells it, not sure if that includes Syracuse again) 

17 Marcus Dinkins (Talked to him over a month ago and he was probable but looking for sponsorships)

19w Justin Wright (Haven't talked to him, didn't run the mile last year) 

21K Randy Chrysler (Fielded a car for Brachmann last year, Brachmann won't be at the mile this year, maybe Randy or someone else runs?) 

22J Jeremy Wilder (Hasn't run since blowing up in '11, but since he has the 24 ride for Fonda maybe it opens up more traveling with his own car?) 

27 Andrew Krause (Will be at Syracuse in something. Team is still unsure if it'll be a small block, big-block, or both)

27J Danny Johnson (Has been on a tear since Generelli took over the team, but not sure if they have any interest in running the mile? Hasn't missed a Series race but doesn't have home track points.) 

28p Eldon Payne (Haven't talked to him but seems to be a fixture at the mile) 

32c Vic Coffey (Assume he'll be there, but haven't talked to him or anyone from the team)

35 Mike Perrotte (Haven't talked to him, but has been there the last few years. Planned on following the DIRT Series but fell off before Merrittville) 

39 Tim McCreadie (Assume he'll be there, but haven't talked to him or anyone from the team)

44 John McClelland (Ran the 358 race last year and has shaken down the big-block a few times at Bridgeport)
44 Mike Ricci (Bill Utter reported in AARN that Auchmoody's team wanted to go to DIRT Week with Ricci, but haven't been able to talk to anyone to get official word)

47 Bob Sarkisian (Ran last year, heard rumors that they're planning on going again but nothing for sure.)

48too Dave Rauscher (Haven't talked to him, seems to be there every year, but hasn't really done any traveling this year)

55 Anthony Perrego (Haven't talked to him, Mann seems to like running Syracuse and Perrego has had a good year.) 

57 Donnie Corellis (Haven't talked to him but assume he will be there)

74 Tim Fuller (Wasn't sure what he was going to do before the NDRL folded as they had a race against SDW. Haven't talked to anyone, but now have to assume he'll be there)

76 Jimmy Blewett (Leaning towards only running the 358 race but not 100% sure yet)

77 Brian Sage (Team seems to be at Syracuse every year, not sure if Sage is still with the team? Save Weisner ran the car at Weedsport)

77 Bob Hamm (Haven't talked to him, Spudman says he was planning on going during the off-season but hasn't heard anything for sure yet)

77x Dale Planck (Looks like Planck will be in a car at Super DIRT Week with Rez-X, but they don't know what division yet)

83x Tim Sears Jr (Haven't talked to him, always run the small block race but has had a solid year with the big-block)

87x Paul Gilardi (Haven't talked to him, been a few years since he ran)

88 Dave Allen (Haven't talked to him, ran last year but seems to have scaled back his racing a bit)

98 Eddie Marshall (Haven't talked to him, assume he will be there)

99 Ryan Phelps (Haven't talked to him, hasn't ran in a few years)

711 JaMike Sowle (Haven't talked to him, ran well last year but not sure if issues between DIRTcar and his dad will keep him home)

Didn't take long to get an answer on one of those guys. Eldon Payne confirmed with the big-block.