It's not a money issue, you're absolutely right. It's an issue of right and wrong. I wouldn't care if they said $1 for folks with wrist bands, it's wrong. Everyone that supported the show on 7/8 should see the remainder of that show without having to fork over another $1. The supporters should be rewarded, not made to pay a ransom to see a show they've already paid for.

I certainly believe you're in the minority of race fans that wouldn't pay $10 to see a 35 lap Super Dirt Series Race, plus other divisions as well. I certainly don't look at it like i'm paying a ransom, not by any means.

I most certainly would pay $10 to see a 35 lap SDS race, on any others night. Or the same night if they want to run the 100 laps, then clear the place and re-admit everyone. But IMO, the 100 lap race shouldn't be coupled with anything else. But I'm done with this issue, until we hear an official word.

I'm guessing they are negotiating with some travelling series to join the mods, otherwise, seems odd to not know what you're doing 5 days after the fact.

I most certainly would pay $10 to see a 35 lap SDS race, on any others night. Or the same night if they want to run the 100 laps, then clear the place and re-admit everyone. But IMO, the 100 lap race shouldn't be coupled with anything else. But I'm done with this issue, until we hear an official word.

WOW unbelievable. If your going to protest and not go I will be glad to purchase your wrist ban for $15.

If they make me pay another $24 to see the rest of the show I paid for already, I'll be pretty unhappy aboot that.

I know drivers that feel they have already paid once on their part to race in the feature and should not have to pay again. 

If they make me pay another $24 to see the rest of the show I paid for already, I'll be pretty unhappy aboot that.

That certainly WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!!!!

why has no one mentioned rolling wheels a few years back..same sort of deal feature was rained out fans got nothing and the prize purse went to the sds year end point fund  anyone else remember this?