Let em all wonder Jake. All they do is fight on here anyway lol.

[quote name="doober" post="477276" timestamp="1405452931"]

[quote name="mrdirt17c" post="477197" timestamp="1405437071"]

[quote name="canadiansrfaster" post="477195" timestamp="1405436810"]
How about putting Marc Johnson in that car? Just about the same talent level without all of the drama.[/quote]6 posts from this guy and not one of them Intelligent
[/quote]

How about putting Marc Johnson in that car? Just about the same talent level without all of the drama.
6 posts from this guy and not one of them Intelligent

How about putting Marc Johnson in that car? Just about the same talent level without all of the drama.

6 posts from this guy and not one of them Intellegent

here we go again mr. policeman of the racing world. he's entitled to his opinion just like i was a few posts back. why can't you just except his opinion as well as mine on this forum? it's a shame we are not all a genius as you proclaim your self to be. we are all here the same as you, but you have to in your mind dig and probe to call someone out just because he like many others on this site, just want to make a statement. your turn, let it rip have a great day[/quote) ..but I never claimed to be perfect thank you

I'm sorry, I'm new here and my English is not perfect I will try to be more careful.  Apologies. By the way, what year did you win Mr. Dirt? 

• Like 3

2 things are for certain,darwin is a mess on the race track and bobby needs to do a better job of controlling his emotions,end of story
  • Like 7

2 things are for certain,darwin is a mess on the race track and bobby needs to do a better job of controlling his emotions,end of story

agreed
  • Like 1

The whole deal with Darwin is typical racing going into turn one.On the restart Darwin started behind Ronnie Johnson, Ronnie hit the gas which gave Darwin a good restart. He actually cleared Bobby coming down the front stretch and went to cover the bottom like most drivers do going into turn one.Varin then had a choice to make of either letting him keep the spot and get him later OR try to move him like he so often does. Well he choose wrong and went for a ride! Darwin did nothing wrong- now if it was the opposite way everybody would still be saying it's Darwin's fault. As most people would say "that's racing!"
  • Like 1

Ok so let me get this clear... Darwin beat Varin to turn 1? Then Varin should lift to left him cut 3 lanes to the bottom? Last week when Stewy drove into his left quarter you ALL backed Stewy and said Darwin was already sideways and it was a racing accident. This week on a restart when they are racing even closer together Darwin turns left and Varin hits him it's all on Varin? You guys are the biggest group of hypocrites I've ever seen! By no means am I sticking up for all the sidebars he gave on his way back to the front or his antics in the pits. But as far as the deal that started in turn 4 as Darwin was turning left on Varin it was all Darwin... "Darwin couldn't drive a hot nail thru a snow bank" lol best quote ever
  • Like 1

I will bet if I or whoever wants to walks down threw the pits at Fonda and asks every modified what they think of Greene,  99% of them will have basically the same answer....HE IS A LOOSE CANNON AND THEY WOULDNT LET HIM DRIVE THEIR WHEEL BARREL!!! HE CANT DRIVE!!! HE WILL NEVER WIN AT FONDA!!! HE SHOULD BE RACING STREET STOCKS!!!

• Like 2

Word has it he came and worked on the car this week with the crew.  My bet is he'll be back in the 1J this Saturday.  He has been known to fly off the handle in the heat of the moment.  For anyone to think that he would give up some of the best equipment with the point lead is crazy.  I could be wrong on this but my money is on Varin piloting the 1J this weekend. 

Ok so let me get this clear... Darwin beat Varin to turn 1? Then Varin should lift to left him cut 3 lanes to the bottom? Last week when Stewy drove into his left quarter you ALL backed Stewy and said Darwin was already sideways and it was a racing accident. This week on a restart when they are racing even closer together Darwin turns left and Varin hits him it's all on Varin? You guys are the biggest group of hypocrites I've ever seen! By no means am I sticking up for all the sidebars he gave on his way back to the front or his antics in the pits. But as far as the deal that started in turn 4 as Darwin was turning left on Varin it was all Darwin... "Darwin couldn't drive a hot nail thru a snow bank" lol best quote ever

Sully, These people need to turn their attention to road racing where you ask permission to pass someone & leave the dirt racing to the people who have the balls to do it.....I totally agree with you!

• Like 1

After the jingle with Darwin I saw him body slam a car out of the way between 3 and 4. It was a lead lap car that he slammed.

Stewy admits to hitting Greene last week and everyone thinks it's fine. ?????

This week---everything is Bobby's fault. NOT !!

Different eyes and standards for Stewie than Bobby

I think Bobby caused Global warming to...  it was a lot hotter last night than it was suppose to be...lol

You know, come to think of it I did see Al Gore at the Supply Wagon last week. Is that why we have global warming? Al Gore teach the tactic to Bobby!  WOW!

Do Y O U  know for sure Mark is Looking for a ride?

Maybe Stewy couldn't avoid him but Bobby could have. And possibly because Stewy admitted it and felt sorry and Bobby chose to drive back through the field with no concern for his or others equipment then throw a fit in the pits people look at the two incidents differently.

I wasn't there and didn't see either but I don't think they're nearly the same thing from what everyone has said on here.

First fact...On the Greene / Varin deal in turn 1 on the restart...All Greene's doing , cut and dry...Do I know if there was a preliminary incident...No...

Second fact...Let me assure you that the charge from rear of the 1J was anything but clean...He would have totalled Jakes car twice running others into the wall coming out of 4 if the other drivers didn't let off...

The "I'm pissed off show" by him is getting old in a hurry...

JMO But it seems to me where Darwin has damage he was ahead of Bobby by atleast 2/3ths of a car. If Darwin did cut down on Bobby the way everybody thinks Bobby could have backed out going in and just waited till the next turn to go by Darwin. Again JMO cause I do like both drivers.

536455c9-c20b-469e-a00a-ac5543cf19ba_zps
he wasn't clear of the 1j he went from the top to the bottom ....I see your name on greens car a little biased are we

It appears by the photo that Green was in Bobby's lane too soon. Also of note do you know of anyone who ever won a race that goes into the corner and doesn't drive the car in hard? Bobby hit Green because he was driving it down on the bottom and Green was chopping him off with no time to react. , if Green did not do that he would have finished 18th, so wrecking the favorite of the BOO BIRDS was a good decision on  his part, but not a smart one. If Green did the same move on Stewie or Ronnie he would be still hanging from the cow palace rafters now. 

First fact...On the Greene / Varin deal in turn 1 on the restart...All Greene's doing , cut and dry...Do I know if there was a preliminary incident...No...

Second fact...Let me assure you that the charge from rear of the 1J was anything but clean...He would have totalled Jakes car twice running others into the wall coming out of 4 if the other drivers didn't let off...

JMO But it seems to me where Darwin has damage he was ahead of Bobby by atleast 2/3ths of a car. If Darwin did cut down on Bobby the way everybody thinks Bobby could have backed out going in and just waited till the next turn to go by Darwin. Again JMO cause I do like both drivers.

he wasn't clear of the 1j he went from the top to the bottom ....I see your name on greens car a little biased are we

They dont have spotters. Sometimes you think you beat a guy and sometimes you dont. Happens

Where do you people get your ideas ? The left rear quarter is damaged on Green, He was not ahead of Bobby by 2/3 of a car length he was along side of him thus the hit was rt front to left rear, not front end to rear bumper. 

They dont have spotters. Sometimes you think you beat a guy and sometimes you dont. Happens
Where do you people get your ideas ? The left rear quarter is damaged on Green, He was not ahead of Bobby by 2/3 of a car length he was along side of him thus the hit was rt front to left rear, not front end to rear bumper.

Come on folks... do we expect Darwin to hand signal and turn his blinker on?  ... on some levels it's a racing deal on others it's holding your line... if Darwin came down i'm sure Bobby had he known would have lifted.... JMO

• Like 1

Outlaw isn't it amazing all the new names that popped up this week