Glad to see Matty ok from that nasty flip on the backstretch last night. Did anyone see how he got airbourne? I caugh him at about the 3rd flip of about 8. Knocked part of the billboard structure down. And almost went over the wall! And this was UNDER CAUTION! The yellow was out for a 5 or so car crash in 4, and then I look to the backstretch and see Matty flipping.

They said it was Rockefeller, I bet he feels like crap.

Another car didn't stop for the yellow and turned the 3d . the car dug in and went over 6 yo 8 times .

How many races has Matt raced at Fonda this year?

I think that everyone should watch the video so they know what really happened! I did not see it so I will not comment on it. I hope that Matty is ok.

I don't believe yesterday was on Matt's original schedule to run. I was told Saturday morning he showed up at the shop and said he was racing..

Best wishes for Matty, that was a  nasty ride. . Thank God  that he was not injured more seriously..

It was good to see the 3D out there and going good

Another car didn't stop for the yellow and turned the 3d . the car dug in and went over 6 yo 8 times .

He also had a scary incident at Malta friday night on the back stretch, also not his fault. Thank goodness he was able to continue, very close to being a bad one for both cars.

He also had a scary incident at Malta friday night on the back stretch, also not his fault. Thank goodness he was able to continue, very close to being a bad one for both cars.

couldnt believe that wasnt worse then it was. the 14 came back out and it looked like the 3d just had the bumper bent off

• Like 1

Yeah that was a hard hit it looked like, but I guess it wasnt. lol

couldnt believe that wasnt worse then it was. the 14 came back out and it looked like the 3d just had the bumper bent off

Glad to hear Matty is doing OK, looks like it was quite a ride!

I feel for Matty, it hasn't been an easy year for him, I hope this breaks the streak of bad luck he has had this year... keep your chin up & give them hell for the rest of the season both on & off the track!

• Like 3

Despite Matty's small statutre, he's actually pretty tough. He's been in wrecks before and I'm sure he will recover from this just fine. It was really nice to see the 3d back out there doing his thing at Fonda. That team is a force to reckon with and while it may not be the season they'd hoped for, there have still been flashes of his old self. The real thing that I think we all need to take from this is how dangerous the sport can really be. It's easy to forget sometimes what these drivers put on the line for us everytime they hit the track. Let's all wish Matty a swift recovery and hope to see him back out on the track soon as Fonda feels sort of empty without him racing.