Put something derogatory on here about Bobby Varin and watch.  With just two topics and Bobby in the middle and there are over 10,000 views.  And plenty of people comin out of the wood work to comment!  And many wouldn't even be able to push a wheelbarrow around without tipping it over.  More people join just to either pile on make stuff up.  They are all brave when they can hide behind a screen name.  Yepper.  Gotta love it.  And hey, ti's gotta help the numbers for DTD!  It is my opinion that many of the commenters on here wouldn't even  know how to pour piss out of a boot let alone drive a race car.  And, when it comes to drivin a race car, Bobby Varin is one of the Best! 

• Like 6

Put something derogatory on here about Bobby Varin and watch.  With just two topics and Bobby in the middle and there are over 10,000 views.  And plenty of people comin out of the wood work to comment!  And many wouldn't even be able to push a wheelbarrow around without tipping it over.  More people join just to either pile on make stuff up.  They are all brave when they can hide behind a screen name.  Yepper.  Gotta love it.  And hey, ti's gotta help the numbers for DTD!  It is my opinion that many of the commenters on here wouldn't even  know how to pour piss out of a boot let alone drive a race car.  And, when it comes to drivin a race car, Bobby Varin is one of the Best! 

I'm in "awe" each week!!!   What a rush!  There is nothing better than to see him come thru the field to the front, week in, week out!

He makes our little low buck team shine like he was driving for Rick Hendrick Racing!

• Like 5

I agree with both of you , just amazing how so many people have something negative to say all the time about BV and ya know 90% of these people do not know him on a personal level or they would know that he is a professional on and off the track. When BV climbs into a race car he gives it a 150% each and every time . I for one am amazed sometimes with the things he can do with a race car , theres only a hand full of drivers out there that can bring this caliber of racing week in and week out, heres a thought lets throw Varin, Hearn,friesen,treamont and a few others in a bull ring and lets see what that brings, your right Some of the best damn racing you'll ever see. So my opinion would to be instead of knocking what these drivers do lets respect what they do. They are not the ones causing drama, The blind man in the bleacher is!In closing LET'S GO BOBBY ! 

• Like 4

Bobby Varin is one of the best wheel men in the business. Watching him wind that big-block up and ride the high line is one of the highlights of Fonda. That being said...he does get very aggresive on the restarts. Many times i've seen him pass 3 or 4 cars before they even get back to the line. Several reports also have him striking people with his fists as they pull into their pits and are still strapped in their car. Ill bet my bottom dollar he'll never try and punch Stewie like that.

Nah he left that one to his boy Danny. Let's be honest here ain't nobody scared of the Canadian sensation of the track. That last comment just had me rolling. Won't approach stew like that??? PLEASE!!!
  • Like 1

Unless you were in the Friesen pit the night of the fight between Stew and Danny and everyone else please keep that out of the picture... many rumors were started about that fight that weren't true.  Pretty sure there isn't an issue between Stew and Varin.... or else Outlaw's photo from last Sat night with both of them laughing was photo shopped!

This is common on a forum. Bobby Varin isn't the only driver that people come on DTD to trash talk about or push blame to. I've seen it happen with pretty much all the top name drivers. 

I'm a Danny Johnson fan. You think I haven't seen my fair share of bashing or outright name calling and lies because people don't know half of a story? Normally its a laughing matter. Just let it be. Everyone will have their own opinion whether they are correct or not. 

• Like 2

Unless you were in the Friesen pit the night of the fight between Stew and Danny and everyone else please keep that out of the picture... many rumors were started about that fight that weren't true.  Pretty sure there isn't an issue between Stew and Varin.... or else Outlaw's photo from last Sat night with both of them laughing was photo shopped!

Stewie has friends for that job.

Oh---forgot to vote----Love him !

Jim King was having a field day---couldn't keep his eyes off 1j.

Ya cuz being a driver doing the actual fighting is such a good role model to the little kids that come into the pits to see their favorite driver! 

Ya cuz being a driver doing the actual fighting is such a good role model to the little kids that come into the pits to see their favorite driver! 

Have you ever been to Fonda down by the beer booth?....real nice for the kids walking by. Drunken scumbags dropping loud F-Bombs, pukin' on the ground, yelling at the girls & flipping off evry car that isn't their favorite..........and you call a driver pumped up on adrenalin a bad influence?????

• Like 5

Stewie's "Friends" are all really nice people who are well mannered, educated, and are promising business men!!

I'm in "awe" each week!!!   What a rush!  There is nothing better than to see him come thru the field to the front, week in, week out!

He makes our little low buck team shine like he was driving for Rick Hendrick Racing![/quote]. Hendrick racing races against a field bigger then 14 cars

The thing about all of this is and being that I am one and work with one.  The PASSION that fuels some racers gets misconstrued as crybabying or what have you.  Most people do not understand this because one they don't have it or have never been around it.  If your driver doesn't get pissed off when things don't go there way or when they get moved or put to the back or wrecked or anything of the nature I feel sorry for you because you have a hobbyist and not a winner.  I like Bobby a lot and have had the pleasure of being around him time and time again.  He's just an aggressive and hard nosed dude in a race car.  He will give what you give to him.  Stewart the same thing.  Creeden the Doctor Mike Colsten Butch Tittle, Jimmy Phelps Andy Bachetti Brett Hearn Mike Ricci Rich Ricci Matt Sheppard Danny Tyler Dom Roselli Chad Brachman Duane Howard Craig Von Dohren Billy Pauch Ryan Godown Are just a few that come to mind.  Everyone wants to race but do something they don't like you will pay for it.  

• Like 1

He makes our little low buck team shine like he was driving for Rick Hendrick Racing![/quote]. Hendrick racing races against a field bigger then 14 cars

We keep asking for more cars to come, but they must be afaid that Bobby & a few "shade tree mechanics" will make their Big buck teams & engine builders look bad!

You also forgot, I get to watch Bobby at Fonda work his magic!

Stewie's "friends" are all really nice people who are well mannered, educated, and are promising business men!!

Mr Friesen is a gentleman, and intelligent enough to know, nobody wins in a fight. Any aggression he has goes away when he removes his helmet. Thank you Stewart for being such a true roll model for our sport.

Nobody doubts Varins racing skills, he's a great driver. Its when his on and off track antics take control, is what people dont like, and I dont understand how you don't get it? Varin is a great driver! I want an aggresive driver for MY car if I had one. But if your temper get the best of you ( because someone cut you off or wrecked you racing) and your slinging MY equiptment around the track sliding into people hitting the wall, because your pissed going balls out, I would not go for that.

Also people in the pits make things worse. They see and incident on track and start yelling and swearing at the other crew. Let the 2 drivers talk it out, not a huge bitching match between crews.

Racing involves fast speeds, bumping, and banging, and guys cutting you off because they dont have spotters. If you get pissed at someone tapping you, your in the wrong sport.

• Like 3

So your claiming varin is in the wrong sport? I disagree, you are talking about a multi time fonda speedway track champ. A guy that won the big ones for 10k at utica how many times? You prolly dont know. As for how he drives, he does a great job every time hes in a car in my opinion. Do you really think jake would want him to ride around in tenth bc he doesnt want a scuffed nerf bar? I got my money on him any time his on a track. Im a driver. I get pissed when something happens to. If you dont then you shouldnt be racing period. Hes a good guy and thats all there is to it. Even if hes racing against you, if you ask him he will help you if your having trouble with something. Seriously just get over it.
  • Like 5

Stewie's "friends" are all really nice people who are well mannered, educated, and are promising business men!!

Mr Friesen is a gentleman, and intelligent enough to know, nobody wins in a fight. Any aggression he has goes away when he removes his helmet. Thank you Stewart for being such a true roll model for our sport.

You are really delusional. Bobby has never surrounded himself with ex-cons, cons or thugs---for the record. Stewie does.

Mr Friesen is a gentleman, and intelligent enough to know, nobody wins in a fight. Any aggression he has goes away when he removes his helmet. Thank you Stewart for being such a true roll model for our sport.
You are really delusional. Bobby has never surrounded himself with ex-cons, cons or thugs---for the record. Stewie does.

You may be the worst poster on this site. Nothing but biased garbage out of your unhappy fingers. Get a life.

I can't speak to Bobby's entourage because I don't know them. Maybe you should try that as well because you clearly don't know Stew's.

I don't think anyone is saying that bobby isn't a  good wheel man.love to watch him.its the bs that comes along with it .if anyone thinks that goes along with being a pro is wrong no 2 ways about it.jmo

• Like 1

I am not, just in general. I believe he's won the Vic 200 and New Yorker at Utica like 5 times atleast. And 49 wins at Fonda? ESW in 2003 too I believe or 2000 I cant exactly remember.

Again I never said he doesn't do a good job in the car, so why does everyone keep bringing that up? I would put Varin in my car, but as soon as he drives over his head and starts bouncing off other cars and the wall, just because he's mad at the world or wants to cause issues off the track or on track, I would look elsewhere. I dont care how many championships & races you've won, if you act like that your not gonna be representing me in my racecar.

But hey Jake can put up with him, so, so be it. And they can win the championship this year. 

So your claiming varin is in the wrong sport? I disagree, you are talking about a multi time fonda speedway track champ. A guy that won the big ones for 10k at utica how many times? You prolly dont know. As for how he drives, he does a great job every time hes in a car in my opinion. Do you really think jake would want him to ride around in tenth bc he doesnt want a scuffed nerf bar? I got my money on him any time his on a track. Im a driver. I get pissed when something happens to. If you dont then you shouldnt be racing period. Hes a good guy and thats all there is to it. Even if hes racing against you, if you ask him he will help you if your having trouble with something. Seriously just get over it.

I am not, just in general. I believe he's won the Vic 200 and New Yorker at Utica like 5 times atleast. And 49 wins at Fonda? ESW in 2003 too I believe or 2000 I cant exactly remember.

Again I never said he doesn't do a good job in the car, so why does everyone keep bringing that up? I would put Varin in my car, but as soon as he drives over his head and starts bouncing off other cars and the wall, just because he's mad at the world or wants to cause issues off the track or on track, I would look elsewhere. I dont care how many championships & races you've won, if you act like that your not gonna be representing me in my racecar.

But hey Jake can put up with him, so, so be it. And they can win the championship this year. 

You didn't like Bobby with your old screen name .. and you still don't like in... we get it...

• Like 3

Mr Friesen is a gentleman, and intelligent enough to know, nobody wins in a fight. Any aggression he has goes away when he removes his helmet. Thank you Stewart for being such a true roll model for our sport.
mod edit..

Outlaw, you gonna let this stuff fly? There are a lot of people/drivers involved in our sport I don't like, and some that I could certainly rip in a much more personal manner. But this is not the place for this crap!

Exact type of post I expect from toby......he's proven himself....post after post.
  • Like 3