Maybe if Toby posted with his full name I could take him serious. Until then it's clear he's just jealous of Stew and the teams he drives for.
  • Like 1

keep it clean or get locked out... it doesn't need to get into name calling..

Stewie's "thugs" are all really nice people who are well mannered, educated, and are promising business men!!

Mr Friesen is a gentleman, and intelligent enough to know, nobody wins in a fight. Any aggression he has goes away when he removes his helmet. Thank you Stewart for being such a true roll model for our sport.

You are really delusional. Bobby has never surrounded himself with ex-cons, cons or thugs---for the record. Stewie does.

Honestly, who in the hell post's something like this?! I do believe you are the one that is delusional, sir! Do you have any proof to your statement? You come on here, post something like this and you can't even post your name?

It doesn't matter how much you hate someone. I'm sure many people that post on DTD can't stand other drivers, but you don't post garbage like this! Keep your hateful, belittling statements to yourself. Nobody wants to read it!

My name is TOBY----some of you just can't take the truth.

But, back to topic-----BV does have a huge following.

All that for $10.00---bargain.

Stewie's "friends" are all really nice people who are well mannered, educated, and are promising business men!!

Mr Friesen is a gentleman, and intelligent enough to know, nobody wins in a fight. Any aggression he has goes away when he removes his helmet. Thank you Stewart for being such a true roll model for our sport.

I guess you were not there when he sat on his car in protest at orange county or at lebanon Valley when he was screaming at the owner and crew of the 1j he may not have as many moments but he is not the angel you seem to think he is.lets not forget cheating at syracuse.He is a great driver no doubt but not faultless.

Nah he left that one to his boy Danny. Let's be honest here ain't nobody scared of the Canadian sensation of the track. That last comment just had me rolling. Won't approach stew like that??? PLEASE!!!

I'm not sure "his boy Danny" really did anything that night that helps your comment have validity. He tried, in typical Varin fashion to carry things off the track because he couldn't beat Stewie on the track. That didn't seem to work either. 

I think Toby should meet with Stew and his crew in the pits this Saturday and inform them that he would like details about their personal pasts so that he can accurately report about them. Im sure they would be more than happy to help him out. lol  I bet Toby would run away real fast.

• Like 1

Stewie's "friends" are all really nice people who are well mannered, educated, and are promising business men!!

I guess you were not there when he sat on his car in protest at orange county or at lebanon Valley when he was screaming at the owner and crew of the 1j he may not have as many moments but he is not the angel you seem to think he is.lets not forget cheating at syracuse.He is a great driver no doubt but not faultless.

Two moments and those are the only 2 that everyone hangs onto and how can you blame  him for actually standing up for what was BS at Orange county. I can't count on 2 hands how many times I have seen Varin blow up either at another driver or at the pit shack and not to mention flying through the pits his own car owner has been on here saying not just once that his antics are unnecessary. Good driver or not when its a weekly thing it overshadows driving talent and all the wins he has

No one has referred to Stewart as faultless, that is your description. I'm sure you must be aware there is a huge difference between protesting and displaying aggression. As the incident at the valley goes, hope the owner and crew learned a valuable lesson, very lucky Stewart wasn't seriously injured. Make sure all bolts are tight especially on the steering box.

Nah he left that one to his boy Danny. Let's be honest here ain't nobody scared of the Canadian sensation of the track. That last comment just had me rolling. Won't approach stew like that??? PLEASE!!!

I'm not sure "his boy Danny" really did anything that night that helps your comment have validity. He tried, in typical Varin fashion to carry things off the track because he couldn't beat Stewie on the track. That didn't seem to work either. 

That issue between Danny and Stewy had nothing to do with the racing on-track. So you saying it was because he couldnt beat him on the track is purely speculative and wrong

No one has referred to Stewart as faultless, that is your description. I'm sure you must be aware there is a huge difference between protesting and displaying aggression. As the incident at the valley goes, hope the owner and crew learned a valuable lesson, very lucky Stewart wasn't seriously injured. Make sure all bolts are tight especially on the steering box.

I guess you missed the memo.  The steering bolts and steering box were not loose, contrary to what Stewart said!

• Like 1

Bobby Varin is a great driver when he wants to be- the night he won at Fonda Speedway this year was one of the best shows put on by the modifieds there.Now I'm not a big fan of him just because I've seen the aftermath of him wrecking cars to often,but I would never take away his racing ability and his wins(he deserves that much).So on the same subject people should not be so quick to do the same to Stewie or anybody else who races!

yeah hes a real role model. like the time at 5 mile when he went into another racers trailer and took their impact gun and smashed it into a million pieces. or the time he parked in the middle of the track and got out and sat on the roof of his car and refused to get off the track. yeah hes a real role model.

• Like 1

yeah hes a real role model. like the time at 5 mile when he went into another racers trailer and took their impact gun and smashed it into a million pieces. or the time he parked in the middle of the track and got out and sat on the roof of his car and refused to get off the track. yeah hes a real role model.

He does everything for a reason I was right there so he said you guys wanna cost me money i'm gonna cost you some money and tossed there impact gun in the air.  I highly doubt it broke and nothing happened after that moment.  You people act like nobody is ever supposed to get angry smh.  as My old football coach would have called you all .. "PURPLE SLIPPER WEARING PACIFISTS"

You are clueless to think that the steering box or any part was loose.  Driver error all the way.  Hes a race car driver, always full of excuses when something goes wrong.

• Like 2

You are clueless to think that the steering box or any part was loose.  Driver error all the way.  Hes a race car driver, always full of excuses when something goes wrong.

I was sitting in turn 1 at the valley the night of MR DIRT, something either broke or malfunctioned on that car to make it abruptly turn right and slam the wall, a driver couldn't possibly maneuver the car to make it react like that, unless he had a death wish!!!

Everyone in this world makes mistakes and wishes certain events didn't happen. The quality of a person is how they learn from those mistakes. Only being able to bash Stewart on those two ridiculous examples even strengthens my believe. He is a great roll model for our sport along with guys like Brett Hearn, Ronnie Johnson, Timmy McCreadie, Jerry Higby and many more. In most cases drivers who understand the importance of good sportsmanship and to conduct themselves as roll models have grown up in families with a racing background. IMO Guys like Stewart, Ronnie and Timmy feel their actions not only exemplify who they are, but also pronounces the character of their famous families.

Put something derogatory on here about Bobby Varin and watch.  With just two topics and Bobby in the middle and there are over 10,000 views.  And plenty of people comin out of the wood work to comment!  And many wouldn't even be able to push a wheelbarrow around without tipping it over.  More people join just to either pile on make stuff up.  They are all brave when they can hide behind a screen name.  Yepper.  Gotta love it.  And hey, ti's gotta help the numbers for DTD!  It is my opinion that many of the commenters on here wouldn't even  know how to pour piss out of a boot let alone drive a race car.  And, when it comes to drivin a race car, Bobby Varin is one of the Best! 

Indeed he is a Hell of a driver

Bobby Varin is one of the best wheel men in the business. Watching him wind that big-block up and ride the high line is one of the highlights of Fonda. That being said...he does get very aggresive on the restarts. Many times i've seen him pass 3 or 4 cars before they even get back to the line. Several reports also have him striking people with his fists as they pull into their pits and are still strapped in their car. Ill bet my bottom dollar he'll never try and punch Stewie like that.

Tell us who Bobby Varin punched in the face while they were in the car and buckeled up. I will ask Bobby on Saturday and get back to you a well as the guy you say he hit.

I was sitting in turn 1 at the valley the night of MR DIRT, something either broke or malfunctioned on that car to make it abruptly turn right and slam the wall, a driver couldn't possibly maneuver the car to make it react like that, unless he had a death wish!!!

Yeah it's called the burm. The whole car jumped and headed right for the wall. He did the same exact thing in the 711 in the feature just in turn 3...