Sign in to follow this  
tl11

Stewart Friesen will race in Canada

Stewart Friesen will travel to Autodrome Granby for the series race on monday. He will drive Bruno Lepage's  big block. Great news for us Quebecers to see one of the best modified driver today added to the field.

• Like 2

Stewart Friesen will travel to Autodrome Granby for the series race on monday. He will drive Bruno Lepage's  big block. Great news for us Quebecers to see one of the best modified driver today added to the field.

Oh yahhhh! Great news for Canadians fans and for the show, Sheppard,Hearn, Johnson, Friesen and ... :thumbsup:

How did you find this out?

that was my guess - if he was going to be there it was probably in one of the locals cars.

Stewart Friesen will travel to Autodrome Granby for the series race on monday. He will drive Bruno Lepage's big block. Great news for us Quebecers to see one of the best modified driver today added to the field.

How did you find this out?
On autodrome Granby's facebook page

Lepage make an accident earlier this season and he is injured, he has two good cars, one of my friends said may be the Hurricane in his second (may be), with this great news the party begin here. Excuse my English I like the site here a lot of race connoisseur!!!

• Like 4

He was applying for U.S. citizenship, and it doesn't look good if you cross the border over and over again while doing so. My guess is this means his citizenship finally went through. 

Stew's Paper work issues were cleared up a few weeks ago... He is free to travel ....

just a reminder to those out there who can afford it and want to see the race tonight, Granby has live video streaming of tonight's race for $19 on their website: http://www.autodromegranby.com/en

Wow. Is there an English version?

what do you mean is there an English version?  the web link I provided is the English version but it is still half in French.  I dont think you really need to be able to read it in English to sign up for the video streaming.  the actual broadcast is English 1/2 the time and French 1/2 the time.  if you have the video it doesnt really matter what language it's in.

just a reminder to those out there who can afford it and want to see the race tonight, Granby has live video streaming of tonight's race for $19 on their website: http://www.autodromegranby.com/en

Wow. Is there an English version?

what do you mean is there an English version?  the web link I provided is the English version but it is still half in French.  I dont think you really need to be able to read it in English to sign up for the video streaming.  the actual broadcast is English 1/2 the time and French 1/2 the time.  if you have the video it doesnt really matter what language it's in.

Um,ok. It does say "Big Block Super Dirtcar Series" in English. The rest is not. Thanks for your assistance in finding the link though.

looks like the 99 wasn't that fast in time trials. I had often wondered if Stew had a US work visa or how he was able to likely earn 98% of his income in the US as a Canadian citizen. Likely now has dual citizenship.

Race monitor app has it live Sheppard wins heat one

Sheppard Rudolph Berard heat one Phelps decker ward heat 2 hearn Dunn doctor heat 3

Claim Tompkins hears heat 3

Clair Tompkins hears heat 3

1st 2nd and 3rd in heats:
Sheppard Rudolph ?
J Phelps B Decker Ward
Hearn Dunn D Johnson
Clair Tomkins Haers
The final heat was the only one with much passing. Payne spun on lap 1 and collected Billings. No harm done.
  • Like 1