Sign in to follow this  
CrazeeCabbie

Breaking News- Friesen loses Ride!

I was just informed that with Eric Mack's 4 week suspension being over, replacement driver Stewart Friesen has been kicked to the curb.

Luckily some guy named Tadd was out on the curb to pick up Stew, and he will be at the Ridge next Friday anyways! 

• Like 1

Yeah! Plus he had a fuel cell that was too big at Syracuse!

Will you ladies please get over it. Is there even any proof that what he said was inaccurate?

Back on topic, it should be a good month at the Ridge if any other Fonda cars head up the hill!
  • Like 7

Yeah! Plus he had a fuel cell that was too big at Syracuse!

Will you ladies please get over it. Is there even any proof that what he said was inaccurate?

Back on topic, it should be a good month at the Ridge if any other Fonda cars head up the hill!

Even if his comments turn out to be 100% correct, there is a time and a place to make them, that wasn't it.

He really should have known better and absolutely nothing good can come from him making them at that time.

He did nothing good for himself, the sport, the investigation or for any of the parties involved.

It's one thing to be hated by the crowd because you win a lot, but him spouting off about this will do nothing to increase t-shirt sales.

I was half a fan of his up until that comment/interview, not anymore. I am sure I am not the only one to feel this way.

So Tadd should fire a nine win driver for something that was said about something that doesn't pertain to Tadd at all?? You people are higher than downtown Dever!!
  • Like 4

It's a semi-free country, Tad can have any driver he wants, drive his cars. If I owned a car and my driver made comments like those of Friesen to ESPN, he be sitting in the pits till he found another ride. I wouldn't care what his win count was.
  • Like 4

It's a semi-free country, Tad can have any driver he wants, drive his cars. If I owned a car and my driver made comments like those of Friesen to ESPN, he be sitting in the pits till he found another ride. I wouldn't care what his win count was.

Does the average race fan that likes him as a driver and thinks they like him as a person change their view of him now with that interview? I personally have no respect for him.

• Like 2

Feel exactly the same as I did about him before the interview. Peoples reactions to emotional issues don't sway me, it affected everybody differently, its not up to me.

I was blown away when I heard the interview.  Friesen said that Smoke used his car as a weapon, pretty much implying that he tried to hit Ward. 

I was a fan of both before, but after Friesen's comments I will never applaud him, never buy a shirt, no longer a fan.  I emailed him and told him just that. 

He should have kept his yap shut. 

• Like 1

I strongly believe that neither Jumper or RJ would have ever made those type of comments that Friesen made regarding this tragic situation. We all know that hindsight is always 20/20, but sometimes, "No comment" is the best answer when emotions are running high.

• Like 3

I strongly believe that neither Jumper or RJ would have ever made those type of comments that Friesen made regarding this tragic situation. We all know that hindsight is always 20/20, but sometimes, "No comment" is the best answer when emotions are running high.

How about interviewing someone that is impartial to the situation. Interview Doug Emery or atleast someone with no ties. When they called Stew, I would believe they knew darn well that Stew's "fiance" was involved with Tony at one time and opened the door up for Stew to slam Tony. Wouldn't you say thats bad journalism or irresponsible journalism as well?

• Like 1

Who cares. Tony Stewart hasn't been a total angel in the past either.

Anybody in the know would say Tony isn't much of a man for what he ( allegedly)  did.

• Like 6

Who cares. Tony Stewart hasn't been a total angel in the past either.

Anybody in the know would say Tony isn't much of a man for what he ( allegedly)  did.

aaaaand, he better hope he never sees Ray!

• Like 2

Key word "allegedly". No proof other than word of mouth! Which there's a lot of them on here! Never heard of any charges being filed.

I believe we are talking about his previous behavior with his female companions

• Like 1