After,when he stopped in one with the flat and suspension damage. Don't know if the hit cause the flat or the flat caused the hit.

Let me help ya out here unclewillie.  The first quickie yellow came on lap 17, and ONLY the 85 was sent to the rear, not the 6h who caused the spin even though both were able to continue.  The 2nd caution, to which you are refering, came two laps after Bobby got the flat.  He got the flat on lap 44 and the green was thrown on lap 46.  Definitely not a quick yellow that time.  But the green?  yeah, that was a fast one as the tow truck and the car were just barely off the track when that one came out.  Looks to me like they wanted to  make sure he couldn't make it back out again.  And they did their job well.  He wasn't able to get back out. 

• Like 1

After,when he stopped in one with the flat and suspension damage. Don't know if the hit cause the flat or the flat caused the hit.

I imagine being that the race director had just apologised for thowing a premature yellow to Bobby he was waiting to see if there was going to be anyone else who was involved sent to the rear or were they going to rerack the field as they were running at the time the yellow came out....I'm sure if it was you ck33, you would have just pulled out of line & dropped to the rear like a meek Harvey Milktoast not showing any emotion or displeasure!!! Right!

Maybe he should have just turned around & run head on into Stewie or Josh, everyone seemed to be ok with it when it happened to him!   Big joke right!

I believe the body damage caused by Josh eventually cut the tire down causing him to scrub the wall, to answer your question if it really matters!

I imagine being that the race director had just apologised for thowing a premature yellow to Bobby he was waiting to see if there was going to be anyone else who was involved sent to the rear or were they going to rerack the field as they were running at the time the yellow came out....I'm sure if it was you ck33, you would have just pulled out of line & dropped to the rear like a meek Harvey Milktoast not showing any emotion or displeasure!!! Right!

Maybe he should have just turned around & run head on into Stewie or Josh, everyone seemed to be ok with it when it happened to him!   Big joke right!

I believe the body damage caused by Josh eventually cut the tire down causing him to scrub the wall, to answer your question if it really matters!

From an objective point of view I thought it was a deservedly fast yellow...

KLINKCOLONEL33 on 01Sept2014 - 7:02am
The 85 spun in front of half the field, in a bad spot, creating what could have been a very bad situation / pile up...There is no way for anyone to know that he kept the car from stalling and 99 out of 100 times these guys are gonna sit and wait for the yellow to be thrown before moving again...An objective look will tell you that "maybe" someone was thinking of the driver(s) safety and maybe they were playing into the 99th percentile instead of the 1 in a hundooh...

Just a view from the seats Redd...

I'm sure I would have been displeased but those are the rules and that really isn't the point I was addressing...

JMO...

Sincerely, Harvey Milktoast...

From an objective point of view I thought it was a deservedly fast yellow...

KLINKCOLONEL33 on 01Sept2014 - 7:02am
The 85 spun in front of half the field, in a bad spot, creating what could have been a very bad situation / pile up...There is no way for anyone to know that he kept the car from stalling and 99 out of 100 times these guys are gonna sit and wait for the yellow to be thrown before moving again...An objective look will tell you that "maybe" someone was thinking of the driver(s) safety and maybe they were playing into the 99th percentile instead of the 1 in a hundooh...

Just a view from the seats Redd...

I'm sure I would have been displeased but those are the rules and that really isn't the point I was addressing...

JMO...

Sincerely, Harvey Milktoast...

Harvey (lol), if this was the first or only incident concerning this you would just write it off as a call going against your team, that happens, but this is just one of many this year, just as Buck Gasner said ..."let's not confuse incompetence for bias" maybe we have both!

I know it's alot easier to drive these cars from the bleechers, I do it everytime the car is on the track!

• Like 3

Its all good Redd...

I understand what you are saying and feeling, especially when you have devoted yourself to this track and feel unappreciated or treated unfairly...Seems its part of this game at many tracks unfortunately...

I just felt the caution was thrown quickly for safety...As I stated, especially since 99% of these instances the driver sits and waits on the caution...

This time happen to be the exception instead of the norm...

I guess you will just have to go out and bring home the money this week !

Good luck to you and the team the remainder of the season...  

Its all good Redd...

I understand what you are saying and feeling, especially when you have devoted yourself to this track and feel unappreciated or treated unfairly...Seems its part of this game at many tracks unfortunately...

I just felt the caution was thrown quickly for safety...As I stated, especially since 99% of these instances the driver sits and waits on the caution...

I think it's fair to say that most all of us want whats best for GRMP to around next year & 10 years from now.

We all know what the problems are there, we just can't help them get fixed!

It's like our local, state & federal governments... broken but not beyond repair! I've been  thru all the management regiemes thru the years & I''m still there for now, but when it becomes unpleasuable it's time to evaluate what you do & where, maybe at my age it's time to retire & play golf or the pony's...tried that before but didn't like it, like any other vice I was drawn back in.

I have always been a stong supporter of GRMP, that hasn't changed but like politics you have to be in the right party that is in control to enjoy the spoils of the war!

The Outlaws vs The Inlaws, speaking of that, seems everyone is wondering how Marc will fare when returns this week? Is he in or out?

Thanks for your well wishes, we need them!

• Like 1

Its all good Redd...

I think it's fair to say that most all of us want whats best for GRMP to around next year & 10 years from now.

It's like our local, state & federal governments... broken but not beyond repair! I've been  thru all the management regiemes thru the years & I''m still there for now, but when it becomes unpleasuable it's time to evaluate what you do & where, maybe at my age it's time to retire & play golf or the pony's...tried that before but didn't like it, like any other vice I was drawn back in.

I have always been a stong supporter of GRMP, that hasn't changed but like politics you have to be in the right party that is in control to enjoy the spoils of the war!

The Outlaws vs The Inlaws, speaking of that, seems everyone is wondering how Marc will fare when returns this week? Is he in or out?

Marc will be fine.  In like Flynn.  Might even be able to start on the front row. 

Its all good Redd...

Marc will be fine.  In like Flynn.  Might even be able to start on the front row. 

That was my thought! lol

You guys are like a bunch of five year olds. Yeah he left the track and now he's gonna have preferred treatment. I had more respect for you than that Mr. Nelson but starting to rethink that. Funny we were thinking we might not even be able to get into the place and you think we are gonna start on the front row. I think you thrive on the poor me scenerio! Was gonna keep it civil but you just opened a can of worms. Let's race it out and may the best team win. Wow what and novel idea that may be.
  • Like 3

Funny we were thinking we might not even be able to get into the place and you think we are gonna start on the front row.

that is funny you guys have a house car ......
  • Like 1

Why because we didn't take the decals off 8 weeks ago. Decals don't make a house car! If only that were the case....

Yeah in hopes of keeping him around for Fridays how did that work out? Let's not forget why he needed a new one 17c. I remember do you??????????

I answered your question how come you don't answer mine? Must be your rose colored glasses butty boy...

Crickets, crickets, silence speaks volumes. Crying to someone who don't know better might work on others but I KNOW BETTER!!! YOU COULD ALWAYS COME SEE ME AT THE RIDGE FRIDAY AND WE COULD DISH USA THIS 17C. CRICKETS CRICKETS

So, anyone else impressed by the way Varin drove to make up the lost spots?

Anyone… anyone…bueller.. anyone…..

• Like 2

So, anyone else impressed by the way Varin drove to make up the lost spots?

Anyone… anyone…bueller.. anyone…..

me, but I'm biased

And you have well earn yourself a right to be sir! :)

I answered your question how come you don't answer mine? Must be your rose colored glasses butty boy...

I have a life I don't sit on here all day and night ....he wrecked his car ....what difference does that make ....mike sowle bought him that car as a sponsor ....house car
  • Like 1

By they way I said butty, not buddy. Lol
  • Like 1