Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

trailer & quad on 690 after the 200

I know this is a little late in posting but did anyone else see the trailer & quad on the shoulder of 690 east of fair grounds & before 81 after the race Sunday night?

It appeared who ever was towing it had some kind of malfunction & lost it. I'm glad it was on the shoulder as it could have been quite interesting if it was in a travel lane.

• Like 1

I didnt but a friend of mine hit some of the debris and ended up getting a flat on his motor home. He said there was trailer, two quads maybe a cooler, said there was crap everywhere. Wonder when they realized it wasnt behind them?

I did not see that, but does anyone know what the deal was with all of the cop cars (like 9 at least) going by with their lights on during the Friday night racing?
  • Like 1

A new Dunkin Donuts opened. Jake and Elwood Blues were showing them the way.

• Like 1

Speaking of Dunkin Donuts - How do you tell when a cop is tired ? They drop their donut !

booooo. ketchup

I went through not long after. I was like holy shit look out!  WTF? A quad and trailer in the road and nobody stopped trying to retrieve it?   Someone must have punctured their gas tank on some debris from it because i could smell gas for a couple miles and saw a continuous line of "liquid"( what im guessing was the culprit of the smell) in the road.  Could you imagine stopping for fuel or for a pit stop and realizing your quad/trailer wasn't there anymore? ha