I was surprised to see him in the Higfab car considering The car owner has had Teos forever and Tmac runs well with them. Are they switching to all Higfabs or staying with a combo of each?

I talked to a friend that was there and he told me he hated the higfab. He said he threw the steering wheel at it and walked away from the car. Definitely not happy.

If this actually happened, not a very classy move on McCreadies part. He should be happy he had a RIDE!!!!! Not sure dad would approve. Always been an issue with me, Timmy, although a great competitor, on occasion seems to be a bit of a whiner and doesn't handle losing very well.

• Like 2

I have never known a driver who likes to lose. Let me know if you find a driver who shows up to not win, and ill show you a driver who left the sport.
  • Like 2

I have never known a driver who likes to lose. Let me know if you find a driver who shows up to not win, and ill show you a driver who left the sport.

Never said he didn't show up to win, NO legitimate competitor wants to lose,  however, the way we conduct ourselves in defeat identifies our character. Most athletes are judged more by the way they handle their defeat rather than by the way they handle their success.

I talked to a friend that was there and he told me he hated the higfab. He said he threw the steering wheel at it and walked away from the car. Definitely not happy.

So let me get this rite. T Mac did this rite after the race ended. I'm guessing this is what most would call in the heat of the moment. Like no other driver has EVER done this or worse. 

You're arguing about something "someone who talked to someone who saw him do it".  

However, I agree with THK, if he had a bad run (which can have been the car, set-up, tires, etc...) and the alleged incident did happen then he can be upset and show emotion.  Who cares!

• Like 1

If this actually happened, not a very classy move on McCreadies part. He should be happy he had a RIDE!!!!! Not sure dad would approve. Always been an issue with me, Timmy, although a great competitor, on occasion seems to be a bit of a whiner and doesn't handle losing very well.

I've seen a lot worse from drivers held in a higher regard than T-Mac.

• Like 1

Who is to say he was mad about the chassis he was driving, maybe he just didn't get into a good rythym or something and was upset with himself. I personally have been to races where he got passed on the last lap while leading and he was very gracious to the winner making no excuses. I think his desire to win is why he is successful. Too much is being made about this. He didn't hit anyone or try to run someone over.