Sign in to follow this  
jumper12a

2015 Chili Bowl Entry List Released

Would not surprise me if that's only a little over 1/3 of the total entrees they'll be getting.

Of course! I fully expect at least 280, but wouldn't be surprised if they hit the 290's.
  • Like 1

2015 Chili Bowl Entries (133 on 12/15/2014)
http://www.chilibowl.com/entries/manual.aspx
Not added to the list as of yet, but have been announced as racing in this years CB: 1st time attendee/participant, NASCAR Driver Kenny Wallace will be in a Loyet Motorsports o5. Also Sam Hafertepe Jr will be entered. Glenn Styres & JJ Yeley will have "Cactus" Jack Yeley prepared Midgets forth coming. Michael Koontz will have multiple entries for himself & Ryan Ellis.
  • Like 1

I need to get to this some day

Do yourself a favor, DONT PUT IT OFF!!! There is absolutely nothing like it, its truly amazing!

2015 Chili Bowl Entries (201 on 12/15/2014)

Noteworthy additions:
NASCAR K&N Series & Camping World Truck Series Driver Cole Custer will make his CB debut. He will be a teammate to NASCAR K&N East Driver Nick Drake, son of former CB Winner Jay Drake. Also filing entries is former ASCS Champ Tim Crawley, 2005 CB Winner Tracy Hines, Multi time ARDC Champ Steve Buckwalter, 2006 CB Champ Tim McCreadie will once again pilot the 47x Midget owned by Andy Bondio along with Danny Stratton as his teammate in the 47. Another very potent team filing entries was the Joe Dooling owned Midgets that will be piloted by defending CB Champ Bryan Clauson & multi time NZ Midget Champ, Michael Pickens. In a Klatt Enterprises entry that will honor the late Jason Leffler will be 2008 CB Champion Damion Gardner. The Demon's entry intrigues me as the Engine builder is listed as Kistler, a very accomplished & popular Sprint Car engine builder. This is the first time Ive heard of Kistler building a Midget engine, Im curious to see how this car goes. One other notable entry is Tom Harris, the first ever CB entry from England.

2015 Chili Bowl Entries (201 on 12/15/2014)

Noteworthy additions:
NASCAR K&N Series & Camping World Truck Series Driver Cole Custer will make his CB debut. He will be a teammate to NASCAR K&N East Driver Nick Drake, son of former CB Winner Jay Drake. Also filing entries is former ASCS Champ Tim Crawley, 2005 CB Winner Tracy Hines, Multi time ARDC Champ Steve Buckwalter, 2006 CB Champ Tim McCreadie will once again pilot the 47x Midget owned by Andy Bondio along with Danny Stratton as his teammate in the 47. Another very potent team filing entries was the Joe Dooling owned Midgets that will be piloted by defending CB Champ Bryan Clauson & multi time NZ Midget Champ, Michael Pickens. In a Klatt Enterprises entry that will honor the late Jason Leffler will be 2008 CB Champion Damion Gardner. The Demon's entry intrigues me as the Engine builder is listed as Kistler, a very accomplished & popular Sprint Car engine builder. This is the first time Ive heard of Kistler building a Midget engine, Im curious to see how this car goes. One other notable entry is Tom Harris, the first ever CB entry from England.

Ive watched some sprint car races from england. Its pretty cool someone is coming over to drive a midget.

• Like 1

2015 Chili Bowl Entries (237 on 12/17/2014)

Noteworthy: A CB Rookie, named Austin Prock, has filed an entry. I have no idea who this driver is, nor have ever heard their name, but something tells me this person is a relation to long time & one of the most successful NHRA Crew Chief's ever, Jimmy Prock. This driver is getting help from Tony Stewart as well. Hes from Avon IN, which is in the neighborhood of many NHRA Teams. Just a guess here, but Ill have to dig something up lol.
  • Like 1

I heard about a month ago that Matt Billings may attempt the Chili Bowl this year, but haven't heard anything since. Anyone hear anything more about whether he has a ride for it or not?

I heard about a month ago that Matt Billings may attempt the Chili Bowl this year, but haven't heard anything since. Anyone hear anything more about whether he has a ride for it or not?

I hadn't heard anything about it? I saw Matty @ the DIRTcar Banquet. It would be sweet if he did get a ride though!

2015 Chili Bowl Entries (266 on 12/18/2014)

Notables Entered:
JJ Yeley
Jerry Coons Jr
Brady Bacon
Nick Knepper
Shane Cockrum
Kevin Olson

Notables Not Yet Entered:
Cory Kruseman & his multiple entries
Keith Kunz entries of Kyle Larson, Tanner Thorson, Christopher Bell & Rico Abreu
Loyet stable of Brad Loyet, Kenny Wallace & ???
PPM entries of Parker Price-Miller, Dillon Welch & Robert Ballou
Brad Sweet
Kasey Kahne
Shane Hmiel entries of Darren Hagen & ???
Jon Stanbrough
Chase Stockon
Mike Spencer
RJ Johnson
Kenny Brown entries of Austin Brown & ???
AJ Felker stable

And many other drivers should still be added! This could be the year the entry list breaks the 300 barrier.

Noteworthy: A CB Rookie, named Austin Prock, has filed an entry. I have no idea who this driver is, nor have ever heard their name, but something tells me this person is a relation to long time & one of the most successful NHRA Crew Chief's ever, Jimmy Prock. This driver is getting help from Tony Stewart as well. Hes from Avon IN, which is in the neighborhood of many NHRA Teams. Just a guess here, but Ill have to dig something up lol.

Looking to add his name to the record books will be Austin Prock who is making his first career USAC Midget start at Lucas Oil Raceway. Prock, currently a 17-year old senior at Avon High School, has been racing for six years and is excited to make the jump to the USAC Midget series.

�We ran the Regional USAC Midget series last year which is the same car and same motor but it�s not the same level of competition,� Prock said. �Jumping into the Midget race is going to be difficult with all the big dogs but I think we can hang with them.�

The name Prock should be a familiar one to race fans across the country as Austin�s father is legendary NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series crew chief, Jimmy Prock and his grandfather is former Funny Car racer Tom Prock. Jimmy has won events as both a Funny Car and Top Fuel crew chief, is currently the crew chief for Robert Hight at John Force Racing and provides insight to Austin as he begins his career.

�My dad gives me the confidence I need to go race,� Prock continued. �He gives me the backing I need. He can teach me here and there but they can�t teach me in the car since they never drove these cars but they give me the confidence to go out there and get me rolling.�

The racing world converges in Indianapolis during the month of May and not only will numerous fans pack the stands for the event as well as members of racing teams looking for new talent. Prock is aware of the importance of the event and is ready to shine.

�You definitely have to bring your �A� game because you don�t want to screw up in front of all those people,� He said. �Just one race, one wreck can ruin your entire career. You can get a bad name and may not ever get a ride in any ones car or anything so you have to have your stuff together, look presentable, and put on a good show for anyone.�

• Like 2

Looking to add his name to the record books will be Austin Prock who is making his first career USAC Midget start at Lucas Oil Raceway. Prock, currently a 17-year old senior at Avon High School, has been racing for six years and is excited to make the jump to the USAC Midget series.

�We ran the Regional USAC Midget series last year which is the same car and same motor but it�s not the same level of competition,� Prock said. �Jumping into the Midget race is going to be difficult with all the big dogs but I think we can hang with them.�

The name Prock should be a familiar one to race fans across the country as Austin�s father is legendary NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series crew chief, Jimmy Prock and his grandfather is former Funny Car racer Tom Prock. Jimmy has won events as both a Funny Car and Top Fuel crew chief, is currently the crew chief for Robert Hight at John Force Racing and provides insight to Austin as he begins his career.

�My dad gives me the confidence I need to go race,� Prock continued. �He gives me the backing I need. He can teach me here and there but they can�t teach me in the car since they never drove these cars but they give me the confidence to go out there and get me rolling.�

The racing world converges in Indianapolis during the month of May and not only will numerous fans pack the stands for the event as well as members of racing teams looking for new talent. Prock is aware of the importance of the event and is ready to shine.

�You definitely have to bring your �A� game because you don�t want to screw up in front of all those people,� He said. �Just one race, one wreck can ruin your entire career. You can get a bad name and may not ever get a ride in any ones car or anything so you have to have your stuff together, look presentable, and put on a good show for anyone.�

Thanks for the post FBSS! I knew this kid had to be related to Jimmy Prock lol.

Record Watch: Chili Bowl Entry List...
http://www.chilibowl.com/news/?i=26557&clk=featureNews

2015 Chili Bowl Entries (285 on 12/19/2014)

The record of 290 total entries & 281 drivers competed, is sure to be eclipsed this year, considering the perennial drivers & teams that are still among the missing on the entry list. Also its still only the 20th of Dec, there is plenty of time for another 10-20 entries to be filed.

Notables Entered:
2 time CB Champ Cory Kruseman & his 5 car stable.
Ohsweken Speedway Owner, Glenn Styres in a Jack Yeley prepared Midget
1990 CB Winner Johnny Heydenreich
5 Keith Kunz Motorsports Entries of Christopher Bell, Rico Abreu, Kevin Thomas Jr, Tanner Thorson & 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup ROY Kyle Larson

No T-Mac ???????

Ron, you better check that entry list one more time lol ;)

Timmy is in the same car that hes driven at the CB the last couple years.
Car #: 47X
Driver: Tim McCreadie
Driver Hometown: Watertown, NY
Car Owner/Chassis/Engine Builder/Sponsors: Andy Bondio / Bondio / Barnes / Kenny's Components / Q-Maxx / Axalta / BMRS / Advanced Shocks
  • Like 2

2015 Chili Bowl Entries (297 on 12/22/2014)

Notable Additions:
4 Joe Loyet Entries of Brad Loyet, Justin Hendricks, NASCAR Driver Kenny Wallace & Gary Taylor
ASCS Driver Sam Hafertepe Jr
ASCS Driver Tony Bruce Jr
USAC-CRA Champ Mike Spencer
3 Shane Hmiel Entries of Isaac Schreurs, Jack Lawley & a TBA (I would expect the TBA to be announced as Darren Hagen)

Of the 297 entries, there are 13 TBA's listed

No T-Mac ???????

Ron, you better check that entry list one more time lol ;)

Timmy is in the same car that hes driven at the CB the last couple years.
Car #: 47X
Driver: Tim McCreadie
Driver Hometown: Watertown, NY
Car Owner/Chassis/Engine Builder/Sponsors: Andy Bondio / Bondio / Barnes / Kenny's Components / Q-Maxx / Axalta / BMRS / Advanced Shocks

Sorry guys,  I haven't been myself lately.  I couldn't pick out a particular if you threw it in front of my face.  Don't ever screw up your back man....it's a SOB.  It's rough just trying to live a normal life now.