I'M GOING TO BRING THIS UP ,I GOT MY INFO IN THE MAIL FOR FONDAS BANQUET  $40. FOR MEMBERS- $45 FOR NON MEM.MUST HAVE FONDA OR DIRT 2014 LICENSE FOR A MEAL THERE? MOST OF THE PEOPLE GOING ARE FROM FONDA AREA SO WHY TRAVEL OVER A HOUR AWAY I COULD SEE IT IF IT WAS A RESORT BUT TROY,NY. DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO SCREW THE PEOPLE FOR THAT EXTRA 5 BUCKS ?

Becareful Jake. The loyal Fonda Fans will attack you on a sensible statement like this. I got attacked about the raincheck screwing. I'll most likely get attacked for bringing it up again. It's obvious the hand of greed is reaching out and yanking the dollars outta the fans pockets. But they all seem to love it for some reason? 

• Like 1

come on jake, who you kidding your not going race two nights a week. if you are racing twice a week im sure finding a driver would be not a problem

FINDING A DRIVER IS NOT THE PROBLEM I HAVE HAD ALOT OF GOOD DRIVERS CALL ME TO DRIVE IT'S FINDING HELP TO KEEP IT ALL GOING . THE ONES THAT WANT TO WORK ON THE CAR LIVE FAR AWAY.

Sell it all...buy a nice hot rod...save money...enjoy Life! 

• Like 1

come on jake, who you kidding your not going race two nights a week. if you are racing twice a week im sure finding a driver would be not a problem

FINDING A DRIVER IS NOT THE PROBLEM I HAVE HAD ALOT OF GOOD DRIVERS CALL ME TO DRIVE IT'S FINDING HELP TO KEEP IT ALL GOING . THE ONES THAT WANT TO WORK ON THE CAR LIVE FAR AWAY.
Sell it all...buy a nice hot rod...save money...enjoy Life!
Jake's been there done that and bought the 3xl tee shirt ....and still found his way back

Im sure jake can find a good driver...and lots of help working on the car...ill bet what he means by help is $$...sponsors...

Im sure jake can find a good driver...and lots of help working on the car...ill bet what he means by help is $$...sponsors...

NO I MEAN CREW NOBODY WANTS TO WORK ON RACECARS ANYMORE.

bunch of god dam primadona`s....lol....shit...any car I ever drove I worked on....for my own piece of mind if nothing else..

FINDING A DRIVER IS NOT THE PROBLEM I HAVE HAD ALOT OF GOOD DRIVERS CALL ME TO DRIVE IT'S FINDING HELP TO KEEP IT ALL GOING . THE ONES THAT WANT TO WORK ON THE CAR LIVE FAR AWAY.

That's a chicken & egg situation. You don't want to sign a driver unless you know ya got enough help to do it right. But how much help ya get sometimes depends on who's behind the wheel...

I say screw it Jake, scale back and let's throw a gremlin body on one of those Canadian cars ya got and we'll hit the vintage circuit. Or sell the cars, and we'll slide one of those big blocks into an old Kneisel car. You can even keep all the purse money (100% of $0 is.... lol)

Jake, serious question. What are you looking for in a driver who you would put in your car at The Ridge? Does he have to be somebody with a long win list like The Doctor, or Alan, or just an experienced guy who has some big wins like a Jeff Trombley? Or would you consider somebody who doesnt have all those wins but has previous experience driving for a low budget operation behind the wheel of a Big Block, made it out to drive one year at The Chili Bowl,  and has a few years in karts racing on tracks similar to The Ridge?  And who could get a couple guys to join him to work on the car since he lives about a half hour away. And he respects other peoples equipment.

Jake, is the latter part the part about respecting other peoples equipment? You just want a driver who will drive balls to the wall and when he sees a hole take a chance and go for it? You don't care if the car gets banged up?

Jake
Get a new Troyer from Mike and put Marc Johnson in it at Ricky Daloooka's old track. The guy is more than deserving of a good ride. Just don't force him to wheel that import you own!
  • Like 1

Everyone else seems to want to tell Jake what to do with his money sooooo....... I'll take a stab. Put Ronnie Johnson in a car. Friday, Saturday or Sunday. don't matter which

Everyone else seems to want to tell Jake what to do with his money sooooo....... I'll take a stab. Put Ronnie Johnson in a car. Friday, Saturday or Sunday. don't matter which

RON HAS A RIDE

• Like 2

RON HAS A RIDE

So do most of the other guys that have been mentioned. But I understand what you are saying

Well hell I'll spend Jake's money too. I'd put Mike Mahaney in the car.  He's won some big races at Fonda.  Runs well at Utica Rome against Friesen and Sheppard.  And from what i've heard from people that know them they are nice people to work with.  He's the next youngster in my opinion that is deserving of a shot.

• Like 3

doesn't mike have three or four rides already?