There is a young guy who is still around but hasn't raced in a while. He is the youngest driver to ever win a Modified Big Block Feature race in the history of Fonda Speedway back in 2004.  He was also the Rookie of the Year that year in the Modified division. I think he used to pit next to Dave Lape. Heard he would race with Lape's old tires because he didn't have money to buy new ones. He had Pacamor Bearings on the side of the blue #22 car.  He raced karts, then Sportsman and then Mods. He raced in the 2007 Chili Bowl for A.J. Felker and he raced midgets out in Manzanita. I know he was lookin for a ride not too long ago. Just throwin it out there for what its worth. Think he still lives in Rotterdam.

There is a young guy who is still around but hasn't raced in a while. He is the youngest driver to ever win a Modified Big Block Feature race in the history of Fonda Speedway back in 2004.  He was also the Rookie of the Year that year in the Modified division. I think he used to pit next to Dave Lape. Heard he would race with Lape's old tires because he didn't have money to buy new ones. He had Pacamor Bearings on the side of the blue #22 car.  He raced karts, then Sportsman and then Mods. He raced in the 2007 Chili Bowl for A.J. Felker and he raced midgets out in Manzanita. I know he was lookin for a ride not too long ago. Just throwin it out there for what its worth. Think he still lives in Rotterdam.

LOOK THERE IS A SLIM CHANCE I WILL RACE FONDA NEXT YEAR EXCEPT SPECIALS MAYBE ,IF I DO DECIDE TO  COMPETE THERE IT WILL BE WITH A DRIVER THAT CAN GIVE STEWY A RUN FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP !! I'M NOT GOING THERE FOR A NITE OUT.

• Like 2

jake had the best available man for fonda speedway last yr.as good or better than anyone there.jake is not the type of man that wants to take 1 step forward and 3 back.

• Like 1

What address can I send my Resume jake lol ? - Bobby Hackel

MUDST BE OVER 25 OR HAVE MODIFIED TRACK CHAMPIONSHIPS TO APPLY. LOL

DAVE CAMARA.

• Like 1

Well if u want wins and you want to pick a track id look at facts.......SF is good and wins about 75% of Fonda races hes got 2015 money spent ....thats points and all big money shows....your just going to dry track for him.......Malta......Pay Hearn now its over......Ridge would be my pick to pick up a few wins and not break the bank ......if I was a young driver or had one Id like to make better ......Id put em in a bullring beef up the nerf bars put the gear to em and cut em loose......Id support track that supports me .....I have a feeling that if 25 mods supported Ridge wkly payoff would grow to double Malta.....sportsmen owners + drivers .......Id like a shrink to study 2014 season to see why they didnt flood Ridge for $$.......Sowle keep pluggin car owners and drivers need ya........some people are hard to help.......Jake UR or Ridge or back DJ

• Like 2

Atleast I have 6 years to win a modified championship before I can re apply lol - Bobby
  • Like 1

Lol.... Stick with that junky import Jake. They only won 600 plus races for the 7th straight year last year.

when u flood the market with junk its not hard to win that many races. now do the real math with the other 2 car builders. amount of cars vs wins =   simple math.   % of wins vs amount of that car brand.

• Like 3

I'm not sure why my quotes aren't working, but DowntheBackStretch is referring to is Billy Osta, and yes he is looking for a ride in a BB or SB

Wow,... this is a new twist on a glen ridge topic.. it turned it to who should Jake hire, AND a Bicknell chassis debate, lol...

Jake outside of getting Mike out of retirement, resurrecting Lou Lazzaro or finding a magic cure for Jack's health issues and finding the fountain of youth for Dave Lape, I think you had the best guy to give Stewy a run for his money at Fonda in the car.

Old Racer, it doesnt take a shrink.. guys didnt go because they didnt know what was going on... it was silent, like it has been so far... Rumors swirled all winter (like they are now of Sowle not returning), a large part of the staff changed... Guys didnt know what was going on or what to expect... they arent going to bank on the unknown.

• Like 4

Wow,... this is a new twist on a glen ridge topic.. it turned it to who should Jake hire, AND a Bicknell chassis debate, lol...

Jake outside of getting Mike out of retirement, resurrecting Lou Lazzaro or finding a magic cure for Jack's health issues and finding the fountain of youth for Dave Lape, I think you had the best guy to give Stewy a run for his money at Fonda in the car.

Old Racer, it doesnt take a shrink.. guys didnt go because they didnt know what was going on... it was silent, like it has been so far... Rumors swirled all winter (like they are now of Sowle not returning), a large part of the staff changed... Guys didnt know what was going on or what to expect... they arent going to bank on the unknown.

True statement there.  Only a very few any better then who we had last year

• Like 2

Bring Bobby Back. If not for that teo bouncing on its frame with flat tires for a win the championship was yours. One more shot at it jake? Its gonna be your type of track, tacky and fast. Let bobby put that big block to work.
  • Like 2

Not to mention the BOO BIRDS are far to quiet when bobbys not there. Makes for a less exciting night lol. If you do race fonda idk who else could be better. Guess we will all know soon. If you race the ridge, how about rocky warner. His guy joe used to wash the car for stew anyway. So theres the help your looking for. Good luck either way. Merry christmas
  • Like 1

I want to see the 1J on the side of a modified!!!! Now if you want to field a mod and a sportsman....I'm ok with that too!!!! Merry Christmas Jake to you and your family!!!! Outlaw and GT know my thoughts on who should wheel the 1J....!!!!