there is no one better than rock.i feel its a privledge to run with him every week.he will only make us all better.

McFlurry is right. Im sure Billy Osta could run the Ridge without lifting lap after after lap.  If Mike Soule has a car and needs a driver give him a call. Mike made the right call by putting Willy Decker in one of his cars. Willy races clean and is always up front and has picked up a couple wins at The Ridge. Give Billy a chance and I bet he will run the same way.

• Like 1

McFlurry is right. Im sure Billy Osta could run the Ridge without lifting lap after after lap.  If Mike Soule has a car and needs a driver give him a call. Mike made the right call by putting Willy Decker in one of his cars. Willy races clean and is always up front and has picked up a couple wins at The Ridge. Give Billy a chance and I bet he will run the same way.

Billy who??? from where? won how many races where? one shot wonders that have been gone from the sport for years qualify for a free ride? how about looking at a guy that has raced every year for many years with little to none sponsorship with mediocre equipment and has won races or championships?? theres a few of that kind out there that deserve a shot at some good equipment

• Like 1

nydirtracer, everybody knows that in life its very often being in the right place at the right time. Some people that "deserve" a break never ever get it. Life isn't always fair. I hear what you are saying. Im just bringing up a kid who is still I think in his 20's who has shown a lot of promise but never got a break either. No one shot wonder here. He raced in karts, sportsmen, mods and midgets. had a pavement ride lined up out west but never panned out at last minute. Done some driving school work down south. And I know for a fact, he likes to go fast. All Im saying is if Mike Soule or anybody else out there has a car and is looking for a driver I think they would be surprised what he could do behind the wheel. I could see him running up front every week at The Ridge and coming from the back like Bobby, Willy, Rocky and a few others.

There u go........Dont call Jake if u have no cattle to go with ur hat......racing now is rental business promoter rents u the track ....car owner will rent u the car......

Where is RJ racing on Sundays?

around HIS POOL

That says a lot right there. I just threw his name out there because in my opinion he is one of the best. And can get the job done. There is more to life than just racing though. I did miss Ronnie at Fulton this year.

Someone refresh my memory? Is Glen Ridge planning on being Nascar? or not? Two nights Nascar for a driver might make sense?

Where is RJ racing on Sundays?

around HIS POOL

That says a lot right there. I just threw his name out there because in my opinion he is one of the best. And can get the job done. There is more to life than just racing though. I did miss Ronnie at Fulton this year.

Someone refresh my memory? Is Glen Ridge planning on being Nascar? or not? Two nights Nascar for a driver might make sense?

WHO THE HELL KNOWS NO WORD OUT OF THERE!!

Does anyone know the math? Would a seasons worth of decent finishes at The Ridge made any difference for Stew for Nascar points? Regional vs. National?? Or does it not matter?

Stew won the NY state title running only UR last year. I think he finished in the top 15 nationally too. Add in another track to get finishes in and he's a contender I would think.

Nope, he had a start at Airborne for the NYS Title. 

And with that start at Airborne, he also had a start (win) at Grandview to add to the National placement

This was posted yesterday:

Short Track Super Series Fueled by Hi-Tek 2015 Schedule

Tuesday, June 2 (Rain Date: June 3)- Glen Ridge Motorsports Park/Fultonville, NY: Rumble on The Ridge

Glen Ridge Motorsports Park, the ultra-fast quarter-mile located in Fultonville, N.Y., will offer its richest event in history on Tuesday, June 2 (rain date: June 3) with the ‘Rumble on the Ridge’ special offering $5,000-plus to the winner for 60 laps of racing.

• Like 6

Hope they put up more bleachers by the sounds of it.

They are absolutely going to need more seating for the Deyo show.

They won't need more bleachers. They were less than half full last year. Most of the paid customers will be in the pits for that show I bet. They will run outta pit space.

Sorry, can't really get to excited about an event that is projected for some six months down the road. I'm still wiping the tears away after the announcement that the SDS race of last year would be cancelled. I guess one can only hope.

• Like 1