ssxpress

Northeast Series Director Relieved of Duties

Definitely sorry to see Joe go. From a driver's viewpoint, Joe always tried his best to make things fair, I didn't always agree with his decisions but I respected them. He tried to keep things organized and running smoothly. Even stuff like the way he handled being on the one way radio, he did a good job of keeping calm even while things might not have been going well on the track which helped by not making things worse. He also listened to the drivers, he didn't always do what they wanted, but at least he let the drivers give their opinions.

The fact that there are more races on the big block SDS this year, with a couple of new tracks, and seemingly more interest from drivers has to happen for a reason, and I think Joe had a big hand in making that happen.

• Like 19

Timing is odd, right before the Florida swing.

This is true. Makes it seem like this is a little deeper than we all think/know.

Definitely sorry to see Joe go. From a driver's viewpoint, Joe always tried his best to make things fair, I didn't always agree with his decisions but I respected them. He tried to keep things organized and running smoothly. Even stuff like the way he handled being on the one way radio, he did a good job of keeping calm even while things might not have been going well on the track which helped by not making things worse. He also listened to the drivers, he didn't always do what they wanted, but at least he let the drivers give their opinions.

The fact that there are more races on the big block SDS this year, with a couple of new tracks, and seemingly more interest from drivers has to happen for a reason, and I think Joe had a big hand in making that happen.

Amen Gary!