50j...  Any Driver who can hit a food stand is ok in my book....lol

• Like 2

Let's not forget - GLMP holds the trump card - their will come a time when Malta get's sold off to developers !

This is the point I made above, always have to bring Malta down in order to bring glen ridge up. Also history shows this statement to be false. If/when Malta shuts down most of those guys will probably stop racing or stick to just their Sunday or Saturday track opposed to going to glen ridge on Fridays. Many would also go to devils bowl as well.

Walmart? (LV) Target? (Fonda)...I like supporting the local Mom & Pop's stores. (GRMP).

Seriously though....I like the choice we all have in the Capital District area. Why can't fans support all the tracks and attend them all at one time or another?  The Valley is my Favorite track.... for the Drag Strip out back.

[quote name="Custom Bob" The Valley is my Favorite track.... for the Drag Strip out back.[/quote]

Its the only side by side racing at the valley.
  • Like 2

Walmart? (LV) Target? (Fonda)...I like supporting the local Mom & Pop's stores. (GRMP).

Seriously though....I like the choice we all have in the Capital District area. Why can't fans support all the tracks and attend them all at one time or another?  The Valley is my Favorite track.... for the Drag Strip out back.

I'd say Lebanon is more like "Best Buy" and Fonda is Dollar General...but that's my opinion.

[quote name="Custom Bob" The Valley is my Favorite track.... for the Drag Strip out back.[/quote]

I've asked this before and never was given an answer...If there's no side by side racing at the Valley then how does Race Pro Weekly get 2 and 3 wide pics on their website every week?

• Like 1

[quote name="valleyfan" post="504985" timestamp="1433253622"][quote name="4th Turn" post="504976" timestamp="1433251623"][quote name="Custom Bob" The Valley is my Favorite track.... for the Drag Strip out back.[/quote]
Its the only side by side racing at the valley.[/quote]I've asked this before and never was given an answer...If there's no side by side racing at the Valley then how does Race Pro Weekly get 2 and 3 wide pics on their website every week?[/quote]

It was a joke , I was laughing as I was typing it because I knew that you would instantly respond.
Valley regulars have historically been very sensitive and defensive about being the red headed step child of capital district tracks. ( Thats another joke in case you didnt get it )

The pits are packed every week and so aren't the stands so the "Red headed step child" is apparently the family favorite when it comes to Saturday night tracks.

I've asked this before and never was given an answer...If there's no side by side racing at the Valley then how does Race Pro Weekly get 2 and 3 wide pics on their website every week?

Photo shop????....LOL

• Like 1

So their not getting fans either?

The pits are packed every week and so aren't the stands so the "Red headed step child" is apparently the family favorite when it comes to Saturday night tracks.

Thats a good one VF , see I can tell a joke when I read one.

Well they do start side by side...

turn 1 photo opp.