Warner was on fire again last night! Any reason why he doesn't wear the Troyer Sportsman Cup Patch on the right side chest of his Firesuit, per the Troyer Sportsman Cup Rules? 10 Wins and I have yet to see Rocky with it on his firesuit in Victory Lane. Gotta a hand it to him he is killing it with the new Troyer, but a rule is a rule to compete in the Troyer Sportsman Cup.

Warner was on fire again last night! Any reason why he doesn't wear the Troyer Sportsman Cup Patch on the right side chest of his Firesuit, per the Troyer Sportsman Cup Rules? 10 Wins and I have yet to see Rocky with it on his firesuit in Victory Lane. Gotta a hand it to him he is killing it with the new Troyer, but a rule is a rule to compete in the Troyer Sportsman Cup.

Maybe his stitching person got mad at him and put it on his ass?

The rule doesn't specifically state that a driver MUST wear the decal, only that they SHOULD: 

1. A provided Troyer Sportsman Cup patch should be placed on chest of driving suit and a photo submitted of driver wearing the suit

The rule doesn't specifically state that a driver MUST wear the decal, only that they SHOULD: 
  • A provided Troyer Sportsman Cup patch should be placed on chest of driving suit and a photo submitted of driver wearing the suit

I know what it says online but Troyer sent out the decals and patches with the rules attached to them and it said it MUST be attached to the rightside chest and email them a photo of you wearing the firesuit to be eligible.

It said attach it, take photo, email said photo. Where after that does it say it has to stay attached???? Come on rules are rules is your best argument??? He doesn't win every race but he is 8n contention to because of hard work and a hell of a team around him that give up alot to make him look successful!!! P'S tell Nancy RJ loves his new shirt.

Frontlinefinish99.........For cryin out loud, he's kicking everyone's ass so because you can't take it you bitch about a cloth patch? If you can't tell a Troyer from a Bicknell you better ask Helen Keller...she sees better than you guys...LOL

• Like 4

• A provided Troyer Sportsman Cup patch should be placed on chest of driving suit and a photo submitted of driver wearing the suit

I know what it says online but Troyer sent out the decals and patches with the rules attached to them and it said it MUST be attached to the rightside chest and email them a photo of you wearing the firesuit to be eligible.

All I can go by is what's available online, and what's available online indicates that a driver should wear the patch, but it doesn't say that they MUST wear it.

Sometimes people just hate a winner. It's happened to all the greats like Hearn, Friesen, Sheppard.... Etc. Rocky in my opinion is thee very best sportsman driver out there. He's just that good. Excellent win last night at CMP Rocky!
  • Like 2

BILLY IS SENDING A PATCH AND WE'LL PUT IT ON . ANY OTHER BITCHES ?

Yes....he doesn't wave when he goes by.....LOL

Well since you asked. I'd like to see a t-shirt cannon mounted on the car fire out some 1J shirts each lap. How about rocky hands out coupons to the concessions in between his races. Finally I think your crew should only be top heavy strippers from the local nudie bar.

Thank you!
  • Like 3

Just from what I am reading, the rule states the patch will be provided.  Maybe it has not arrived yet? Or maybe the team is short on thread?  I would think if they have one ,someone would glue it on for sure.  money is money

Seriously? All of this over a friggin' patch? 

• Like 1

I have another bitch...the weather sucks tonight.
  • Like 2

Some people on this forum, have way too much time on their hands.

And I agree with CNYracefan. The weather sucks.

Jake what happened to the patch that came in the package with the rules that every other Troyer Sportsman Cup Participant got in the mail from Troyer. I heard they might be pulling oil pans soon. 

• Like 1

I WISH THEY WOULD CHECK MORE MY ENGINES SOUND LIKE A SEWING MACHINE AND SOME OTHERS SOUND LIKE A 358 MOD ENGINE I WELCOME TEC THEY CAN PULL OIL PANS AT ANY TIME ON MINE PAL !! COME TO FONDA OR UR AND LISTEN TO A FEW OF THESE CARS !!

• Like 6

IM NOT WINING A  POSTER ABOVE SAID THEY ARE GOING TO PULL PANS SO I ANSWERED THEM ,I JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THEY GET THAT 358 SOUND THATS ALL.

• Like 1