• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shocker. LMAO

We will be there with the Vinson Racing 93

I'll take Tremont with the dark horse Marc Johnson.

I don't get why local talent don't go to a race like this 10,000 to win 500 to start

Who for local talent are you talking about? Just about all from Malta would be there except maybe a couple
The past couple years many weekly regulars didn't race, so I wouldn't expect that to change but it'd be nice if it did. I think it's smart to postpone it, not just bc I could go tonight but with people coming from all over you don't want a down pour at 7 to cancel everything or have last year all over again

I say we bash the Malta staff for cancelling when its not even raining like we do when other tracks do! Whos with me!

I can`t tell if you are joking without the haha`s...lol

• Like 1

I'd keep an eye on the weather. Remember what happened last year??

Sir they postponed just for you. Brett did not want anymore protests or bad publicity  :P

• Like 2
It was probably the right call. If it did rain and they got the track back it probably would have been a snoozer or a rut filled track. No win situation after last year. They tried last year to squeeze it in and the rain showed up 2 hours early. There's no way you can put your trust and pocketbook in the Weather man's hands

One thing that I never understood was that some of the Lebanon Valley regulars would not show up since the race was moved to Albany Saratoga .Albany Saratoga and The Valley are under the same umbrella so to speak , but many from the Valley would not attend . This years race I would imagine the guys that still race small blocks at Malta would have to add weight to be DIRTcar legal for the Big Block series , and will not show up .

Sir they postponed just for you. Brett did not want anymore protests or bad publicity  :P

I guarantee that the bashing he took on here last year was at the front of his mind. No one including me wanted to see another repeat of what happened last year.
Unfortunate for us the fans but we might have been our own worst enemy
  • Like 2

I guarantee that the bashing he took on here last year was at the front of his mind. No one including me wanted to see another repeat of what happened last year.

I agree. Just trying to poke a little fun at a frustrating situation. I didn`t go last year because I was sure the whole show wouldn`t get in. Second verse same as the first.

Sir they postponed just for you. Brett did not want anymore protests or bad publicity :P
Not "for me" I wasn't planning to attend. I don't see why they postponed it anyway. Seems to me they made out pretty well last year when they double charged everyone. Heard it was standing room only, People tripping over each other to be fleeced, I'll never understand it.
  • Like 1