Wouldn't it be cool if on the jumping Jack tribute night when the mods and vintage mods are on the card IF, there is let's say maybe 15 vintage cars if they could come to,some sort of an agreement 15 mod drivers at the show to put on a race in the vintage cars! Like Brett Hearn, RJ, AJ, Decker, new guys like Mueller or Kislowski. Now I think that would be cool, but if the guys with the vintage cars could come to a agreement. Because it's there cars.
  • Like 2

It will be soon the way this country is going

I asked a serious question and you comeback with nonsense. It may look like I was originally busting your balls. I was thinking maybe you are French Canadian or something. If that was the case I would give you the benefit of the doubt due to a language barrier. I'm starting to think that you just struggle with basic reading comprehension.
And this is exactly what I was just saying in another post. I didn't know what your talking about. Did I think you were busting my ball? Yes. There was no question mark at the end of your sentence, so the way I read it, was you busting my balls. If there was a question mark it would have been different.

That's why I said it's very hard to know how people mean things on social media.

But no worries.

The last i knew the track puts up  ZERO $ for the vintage race, so why would they want anybody to drive there car.

Just a thought guys, it would be cool.

I understood what you meant. And yes it would be very cool. I like watching the vintage cars.

This isn't a spelling bee. It is a race forum
  • Like 1
I think the tones in this thread need to make a u-turn. Not everyone is an English major, nor are they expected to be. As Leroy pointed out..... It's a racing forum, not a spelling bee.

I also completely understood and think it's a cool idea.
  • Like 2
See we got one already! Haha. I just think it would kinda fit perfect into the night. As to what the nights about. Get the veterans like Hearn, Romano, and Decker in what they used to race, and some guys that never have raced tho cars before like Friesen, RJ, Kislowski. Would be neat. Even tho it wouldn't happen.