With Salerno taking a step back, Where will T-Mac end up team wise? A driver with the stature of T-Mac should not have a hard time picking up a ride.

What' everyone's guess?

No guess, he will be fine!!!!!!

• Like 1

The part I found interesting was the comment about the manufacturer selection holding them back... Ouch!
  • Like 1

I keep getting the Super dirt page when I come on

27JFan, you problem need to clear out your cookies.

Or check address: www.dirttrackdigest.com/NewPress should bring you to front page, you computer is still reading the old redirect to the SDW page.

I was able to get to it from the twitter feed on the side thanks

T-Mac will be able to get rides if he wants to. When you don't work on the cars and run a hand full of races even with Tim's talent sometimes it takes a little time to adjust to a different chassis. jmo

i was thinking Norm Hansell but i have not heard his name in a while, anybody know what he's up too?

• Like 1

Not sure what Tim is doing period next year. It didnt even make mention of the late model for next year. As for Norm i highly doubt that Norm has quite the reputation of being very very difficult to work with. Norm  had Meme Desantis run for him and they combined for one win. Now Bobby Varin is the driver and to say they haven't had success would be an understatement. 

Not sure what Tim is doing period next year. It didnt even make mention of the late model for next year. As for Norm i highly doubt that Norm has quite the reputation of being very very difficult to work with. Norm had Meme Desantis run for him and they combined for one win. Now Bobby Varin is the driver and to say they haven't had success would be an understatement.

I think it's pretty much a given Tim will be in a late model again in 2016. That's where the money is. Word on the street is that a chassis switch is on the horizon.

Not sure what Tim is doing period next year. It didnt even make mention of the late model for next year. As for Norm i highly doubt that Norm has quite the reputation of being very very difficult to work with. Norm had Meme Desantis run for him and they combined for one win. Now Bobby Varin is the driver and to say they haven't had success would be an understatement.

I think it's pretty much a given Tim will be in a late model again in 2016. That's where the money is. Word on the street is that a chassis switch is on the horizon.

LONGHORN?

Another one?  He's gone from Rocket to Warrior and back to Rocket again.  Now another switch... How can you ever get comfortable in one chassis if you're always changing?

Another one?  He's gone from Rocket to Warrior and back to Rocket again.  Now another switch... How can you ever get comfortable in one chassis if you're always changing?

Go ask Chris Madden about that.  He was in a Bloomer car for years and switched this year and has done nothing but win.  It helped scrub as well.  Randy Weaver...

After the year he's had I can see why he'd be thinking a change. The number of races he runs in a year and can't get comfortable then no better time to switch than in the off season.

LONGHORN?

Yep.

Wow thats some news, not the chasis figured he would go with longhorn, but never thought he would jump to the lucas oil series

Chub frank also switched to a longhorn before this year and has run up front which he hadn't done the past few years.