Would not be surprised to see that car run at OCFS next year.  Of course, I'm now down in Cape Coral, Florida - dammit!  No idea as to what Howie has up his sleeve, but OC and the Valley both run Sat nights.  I'll still go with Hearn at OC and still run the DIRTcar Series.

Might mean that the rumors I heard a couple months ago are true and I should trust my source more. From what I've been told, Madsen has decided to step away and Hearn and Halmar will have a similar deal to the Hearn/ Madsen one.

Thinking it means nothing more than Hearn has a new sponsor myself. Halmar already has their name on several cars at Orange County correct? Next year they will have their name on at least one at The Valley
  • Like 2

Where on FB?

He did call OCFS his home track in his comments after the penalties were announced.

It will happen you will all see and from what I was hearing a few others as well making a return. Howie must know he was part sponsor at ocfs for ESW so wouldn't be surprised if the two tracks are teaming up in some sort of way.

I did hear that madsen was not happy with Hearn running out of fuel. Notice in the pic madsen is not on the upper door area where it usually is
Just an observation

That picture certainly does put a crimp in the theory being espoused on here that Halmar screwed Brett at the end of the Eastern States 200 because they didn't want to pay him the bonus..

Or, that's actually a "bigger bonus"??

• Like 1

If anything I think they would have wanted to pay Brett the bonus . Then they could have used him in their advertisements for next year . They could have DIRTcar's poster boy on their poster that he won the big bucks at ESW instead of Weedsport .
  • Like 1

I would also not be surprised if Hearn's Big Show at Albany Saratoga not being a SDS race next year. Rules allowing regulars to compete and get some Jersey and Pa teams to come with big pay off with big backing from Halmar. Like the good old days CVRA vs The World. I can dream right?

Not to play devil's advocate but anyone else see native poker all over again?

As a hearn fan and race fan in general I hope not. Good to see people dumping money onto the sport and sponsoring so much to keep it going.