Do you have a good relationship with Pete Jake? He has some machinery and the 2 of you working together might be a winning combo for the fair board

two track 602 point series, pro stocks also

• Like 1

I heard water truck and other equipment is gone. Heard the Generator was taken out today also. From what I understand if true, Matty will be taking concession equipment, ticket booths, all track equipment. I believe that may mean sound system and lighting too? Not sure about the Lucia Bleacher deal, If the bleachers are the Fair boards or Matty's. So whoever takes over...God Bless them..Looks like a Big investment to start back up unless you have alot of this equipment at your disposal. I don't see to many smart businessmen jumping on this Titanic. The last thing to worry about right now is if the track sells beer or not.  lol  Jake's right...At least $300,000 to get going...that's a lot of hot dogs to try to sell to empty seats these days. I hate to say it and hope it isn't true...but I hear music in the background....nah nah nah nahhhhh hey hey hey...Say Goodbye.  I see the Fairboard is meeting tonight....tomorrow should shed more light on what's happening.  Butchie (Beer Jr.) should have some insight. 

The horses are on the track.... By then that will be illegal too in this shithole of a state run by that communist prick that hates anyone that's not one of his cash cows.
  • Like 5

Will The Ridge move to Saturdays now? What will the Fonda Fair Board do for revenue next year to make up for the $60k?

THEY CAN RENT THE PARKING LOT TO THE RIDGE BECAUSE THEY WILL NEED IT !!

• Like 1

Will The Ridge move to Saturdays now? What will the Fonda Fair Board do for revenue next year to make up for the $60k?

THEY CAN RENT THE PARKING LOT TO THE RIDGE BECAUSE THEY WILL NEED IT !!

sounds like you got of the ridge 2 years early
  • Like 1

What tracks don't sell beer? And I don't think Fonda is losing fans because they don't allow you to bring in beer.....

Accord & I88 dont., I think 5 Mile & PennCann don't either.
I88 does

Cuomo will send them grant money that didn't get sent to Donnelly.  I heard there was tax people walking around the Fairgrounds at SDW. Is this why Cuomo is getting involved in helping with the Donnelly race track? Has he figured out their losing sales tax revenue in racing? Is he realizing the State has been losing out on a lot of sales tax and they wanna keep a closer eye on race tracks and all involved? 

heck a couple of horse shows will make that up easy. just attend the meeting tonight and ask how much they took in from the horse shows this year.

heck a couple of horse shows will make that up easy. just attend the meeting tonight and ask how much they took in from the horse shows this year.

Like usual, nobody showed up to the meeting again. 

There WILL be racing at Fonda Speedway in 2016, not sure what your issue is. Got issues and concerns, your free to come to any meeting at any time.

• Like 4

Like usual, nobody showed up to the meeting again.

There WILL be racing at Fonda Speedway in 2016, not sure what your issue is. Got issues and concerns, your free to come to any meeting at any time.

Butch can you confirm that all the Howie rumors are BS at this point ? And that a decision will not be made until after the December 1 deadline for proposals? Thanks..

Unfortunately I am not in a position to comment on certain things, sorry, even though I would love to lol...

We are accepting bids/proposals until December 1st, 2015, that I can say.

Legitamate question here... Will anyone, Prospective Management, Outgoing Management, or Fair be attending the DIRT Meetings, just in case the speedway stays DIRT next year?

I had heard the Generator was removed. As of this morning it is still at the Speedway. So as far as anyone knows, only the water truck and some equipment are the only items removed so far. I was told Matty has a list of the property/ equipment that is his that he has up for sale. As always it's probably best not to speculate and see what comes out in the wash. No matter what, it's going to be a big nut to crack for anyone to take over the Speedway operations.