Every once and awhile I would turn on a road race when I had SPEED channel . I had forgotten that they had switched series from the series that ran Daytona to the American LeMans Series . According to Wikipedia in the early 2000's Chris Dyson had missed a race , and still finished second in points . He missed out on the Championship by 2 points that year .

You are right . I just looked on their website and they did race with Bentley last year . Wikipedia must not get updated much . The website said that it was the final year of the contract with them .

I saw this in the results last night "The 20a was found out to be Shane Cockrum, not Alex Shanks. Because of this, Shane has been DQ'd for the 2016 Chili Bowl Nationals."

That might be the oddest DQ ever, lol.

I saw this in the results last night "The 20a was found out to be Shane Cockrum, not Alex Shanks. Because of this, Shane has been DQ'd for the 2016 Chili Bowl Nationals."

Was an awesome try though to get away with it.

Was an awesome try though to get away with it.

It wasn't awesome, it was stupid! He was interfering with other drivers outcomes. There was no way he was going to get away with that.

Leroy highlight the area between the quotation marks its written in white so you can't see it

If I understand right? There are no weight limits on the midget cars? At least not for chili bowl. That alone should give Rico a distinct advantage

Sanctioned Midget races, yes, each sanctioning body has its own rules. The CB is a whole different animal, their rules are very minimal. Get your car as light as you can!

At the risk of creating a shtt storm. I rest my case

Leroy highlight the area between the quotation marks its written in white so you can't see it

first how? and why?

You would highlight it as if you were trying to copy the text and I have no idea why it's like that unless the original text was white to begin with

That being said I just edited and took the color adjustment out of it that the original site had in it so it is visible now

Sorry about the font color issue in my post, I have mine set to view the forum with a black background so the white is visible to me...my bad!  But yeah sticking another driver in your car to try to squeeze in is a pretty far out move, but i guess it is the chili bowl!