Sign in to follow this  
no rain

gobbler whos going

As far as drivers or fans?  If fans, I'll not be able to make it since I'm now down in Florida where temps are in mid to upper 80's

• Like 1

I'm also wondering how many modifieds are planning on making the trip? I feel as a race fan I'm exhausted, so as a driver, I'm tired as well no? I think Utica time banquet is same day as well if I'm not mistaken
  • Like 1

I'm also wondering how many modifieds are planning on making the trip? I feel as a race fan I'm exhausted, so as a driver, I'm tired as well no? I think Utica time banquet is same day as well if I'm not mistaken

I would go to a race tomorrow night if there was one nearby to go to.
  • Like 2

Leroy,

Me and u both like racing and as u mentioned would go to a race tomorrow night, but larry wight alone ran 120 races this year, and would like a night off I'd bet

Larry didn't want to go to many if any American Racer shows at all this season. So I surely wouldn't expect him to go. Especially since its a Deyo show. That's gotta be a big no- no I am sure. I see what our saying though regarding any and all drivers. I went to the first one and they had 40 0r 50 mods I think? Can't really remember. It was a good field though and good crowd. And that was with freezing temps light flakes. Cant see any reason for it to be different this time around.

Leroy,

Me and u both like racing and as u mentioned would go to a race tomorrow night, but larry wight alone ran 120 races this year, and would like a night off I'd bet

Larry didn't want to go to many if any American Racer shows at all this season. So I surely wouldn't expect him to go. Especially since its a Deyo show. That's gotta be a big no- no I am sure. I see what our saying though regarding any and all drivers. I went to the first one and they had 40 0r 50 mods I think? Can't really remember. It was a good field though and good crowd. And that was with freezing temps light flakes. Cant see any reason for it to be different this time around
They had 38 at the snowout last year even though there was hardly a chance that one was happening

If the weather works out ok I see them getting 40 or so Mods and close to the same for Sportsman. Deyo shows seem to always get decent car counts and this being the final race until spring I see this show being very successful.

Gonna be a great show I think. I'm going. I think 40 mods is a nice guess. Mild weather recently should keep the track in nice shape. Gary Palmer will have it worked in. Last race then a LOOOOOOOOOONG winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be there!!!!!

Been getting some phone calls with confirmations. Stewart Friesen plans to be there in the Daley No. 44, Mike Mahaney in the Olum's No. 77X, former Accord and STSS champion Andy Bachetti, Jeff Strunk in the Zubi's Racing No. 88 after a King of the Catskills win in September, Elmo Reckner, Billy Van Inwegen, Bob McGannon just a few of the recent calls. Chris Gennarelli said Danny Johnson was a likely invader, as well.

• Like 2

Interesting to see Stew and Mike plan on attending with Utica Rome banquet that same night unless they feel they can get back in time. Maybe they will just show up in their driving suits.lol

Someone asked Tyler dipple if he was going after the feature saturday at bridgeport. He said "no I'm pretty sure were done" then he said just a few seconds later, "well maybe we will go run the gobbler" so maybe Dipple. 

Alan Johnson was thinking of going but wasn't sure if his trailer will make it and has been silent since

Trailer won't make it? Does he need tires and grease? Come on

I have seen a wheel come off a trailer right in front of me before. Strange things will happen. If he doesn't feel safe then I don't blame him.

Was looking for link to see running schedule. Four divisions last outdoor race of the year up here, car counts could go either way but modified need to run feature first or second. Right now weather temperature wise as of today looks good, but we know when sun goes down it cools off quick. Deyo usually runs off a quick show on weekdays so hopefully it will continue next Saturday.
  • Like 1

Was looking for link to see running schedule. Four divisions last outdoor race of the year up here, car counts could go either way but modified need to run feature first or second. Right now weather temperature wise as of today looks good, but we know when sun goes down it cools off quick. Deyo usually runs off a quick show on weekdays so hopefully it will continue next Saturday.

Mod features should always be run first.....special shows and weekly shows....JMO.

Is there a potential rain date in place ? Maybe Sunday, weather appears to look "shaky" for Saturday, but Sunday looks to be Sunny and 45. I made the mistake driving there last year (3+ hours) and not seeing anything, will not make the same mistake this year.