How the hell does a topic asking about the status of Rocky Warner for the 2016 season turn into a thread about traction control? Unbelievable is all I have to say! GET WELL SOON ROCKY!!!!

Because 1 person thinks he's cheating, and the rest want to defend Rocky.

Rocky, Friesen, Hearn, and I think Tremont all have something in common besides the shocks. Its something with the way they drive. But of course it has something to do with the shocks too. The kid who does all the shock work does it too when he gets behind the wheel now and then. But Im not tellin what it is. Lol. Ya gotta watch for yourself.

Rocky, Friesen, Hearn, and I think Tremont all have something in common besides the shocks. Its something with the way they drive. But of course it has something to do with the shocks too. The kid who does all the shock work does it too when he gets behind the wheel now and then. But Im not tellin what it is. Lol. Ya gotta watch for yourself.

People know things that are being done, but know one wants to be the one that starts dropping names and spilling info with it
People won't say anything cause if there driver is winning there happy. I say who cares who cheats. If all are trying stuff to beat the other guys then I'm all for it. As time goes by and money runs out for those who are trying to cheat it up, then the real weekend warrior racers will be the only ones left and then we will have a fair race. Or maybe someone will win the millions and start a run what u want series. That way the guys who want to spend can race that series and stay away from the weekend guys. I feel it's pointless saying this guy is doin this or that guy is doing that because what does wrg do about it. Not a dam thing. There as bad as both governments. Don't give a dam as long as the money is coming in. I know some people will bash what I say and I don't care. That's my feelings as that's all that matters to me.

Shocks are shocks, it's a matter of having them valved properly. I had a set of Fox that were complete garbage last year, had them rebuilt and it was a completely different car.

As for traction control, it's out there, and for $3k you can have it too.

Hopefully Rocky gets the green light from the Dr. soon and can get back to doing what he does...

here's a question? Did Rocky have a heart issue or had he had a traction control box implanted in his chest years ago and all this time has been using traction control ?   

here's a question? Did Rocky have a heart issue or had he had a traction control box implanted in his chest years ago and all this time has been using traction control ?   

No, they put in a rev box after he had the heart issue. Legality of said box, unknown.

• Like 1

How the hell does a topic asking about the status of Rocky Warner for the 2016 season turn into a thread about traction control? Unbelievable is all I have to say! GET WELL SOON ROCKY!!!!

Give It A Few Days It Will Turn Into A "Who's Driving Jake's Car At Fonda Topic"

Give It A Few Days It Will Turn Into A "Who's Driving Jake's Car At Fonda Topic"

Ronnie Johnson is...

• Like 4

People know things that are being done, but know one wants to be the one that starts dropping names and spilling info with it

I know what is being done and I mentioned drivers who do it and it has absolutely nothing to do with cheating. Not even close. You guys are too deep in the forest to see the trees. Its the Fox shocks but the thing Im talking about is what they do with their right foot and the steering wheel. Ive even heard all of them talk about it in interviews, It all comes down to one thing at the end of the day. All five of them can drive! lol

• Like 6

People won't say anything cause if there driver is winning there happy. I say who cares who cheats. If all are trying stuff to beat the other guys then I'm all for it. As time goes by and money runs out for those who are trying to cheat it up, then the real weekend warrior racers will be the only ones left and then we will have a fair race. Or maybe someone will win the millions and start a run what u want series. That way the guys who want to spend can race that series and stay away from the weekend guys. I feel it's pointless saying this guy is doin this or that guy is doing that because what does wrg do about it. Not a dam thing. There as bad as both governments. Don't give a dam as long as the money is coming in. I know some people will bash what I say and I don't care. That's my feelings as that's all that matters to me.

Didn't DIRT just announce some penalties???
  • Like 1