The bulk of the forum upgrade is now complete. we have some small issues we need to work out.  The layout will change a bit as well. we need your help too.. if you find anything wonky please let us know.  Thanks to all for hanging with us at DTD

When I login from my iPhone 5s, the mobile view is wacky because of the ads. All of the ads make the phone zoom way out and you can't really read any of the text without zooming in.

When I go in to type a message like I'm currently doing though it's fine. Maybe even a little bit too big but I'll certainly take it over the initial view I'm getting when trying to scroll through threads!

2 hours ago, Josh Fremouw said:

I mainly use my iPhone 5 and have had no issues with it what so ever since yesterday when the new format came up. It just takes a little getting used to. 

It doesn't show up extra elongated for you with the ads running across the full screen and then the text/thread only showing up in about 1/3rd of the screen on the left in a column?

2 hours ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

It doesn't show up extra elongated for you with the ads running across the full screen and then the text/thread only showing up in about 1/3rd of the screen on the left in a column?

No mine is good it shows up like that at first but resizes on its own as soon as it's fully loaded 

George, is the "Signature" that we all had as part of our automatic posts, not an option any longer with the new Format? I haven't been able to find it in the Settings & it's obviously not showing up in my posts.

I'm not noticing a whole lot different so far on my  home PC. I haven't tried adding a link or pic though. It always been difficult anyhow for me at least. How people add video I don't know.  But for those that do. Very much appreciated!  Thank You So Much

Phone version was a whole lot better before the update. At least on my phone.  But I could be missing a different setting or such?

Mobile version has improved for me. The ads no longer stretch across wide and make the threads/post tiny.

mobile will still take some getting used to as I liked the last version a lot. Just not a fan of the lack of contrasts and it's tougher to follow/read the posts.

4 hours ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Mobile version has improved for me. The ads no longer stretch across wide and make the threads/post tiny.

mobile will still take some getting used to as I liked the last version a lot. Just not a fan of the lack of contrasts and it's tougher to follow/read the posts.

I have to stretch the screen out now to be able to read anything.  Not a big deal by any means. But everything was right there, and easy to read before

On April 2, 2016 at 0:53 AM, RidingtheCushion said:

whenever i go to 2nd page or further on any post i get blank screen and have to refresh it everytime to see anything (ive told mallett about this)

I get the same thing

5 hours ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

I am getting the same thing as well now. Also, when I click a thread I'm not automatically taken to my first unread post anymore.

Yea I was just about to edit my post saying the same thing, sucks. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Casper60 said:

Can we change colors or is that not an option? the white is killing me.

Ya, I'd like different theme options as well, please. This whiteout look may match the recent weather, but snow and short track racing don't mix very well.