How many 305's were there last week?  I only went  to the Saturday program.

I am wondering where the crate lates went? 11 last week.  And I think 5 tonight?

I arrived just a little after 8pm and the sportsman feature was underway

Crate later models were great to watch a few years ago at Can-am Speedway. Class started our small then some nights have up to 20 or more. The Go Nuclear late Models have quietly been one of my favorite classes to watch besides the mods.

Merrittville had 30 of the Patriot Sprints with JASON BARNEY picking up the win over Jared Zimbardi, Mitch Brown, Steve Poirier, and Cory Turner rounding out the top 5 caution free. 

MIKE BOWMAN of St Catharines picked up the 358 Mod win over Chad Brachmann, Pete Bicknell, Mark D'Ilario, and Austin Susice top 5 in the 19 car field. 

BRAD ROUSE picked up the Sportsman win over Cody McPherson, Matt Farnham,  Rob Knapp and Chad Chevalier with a 25 car field. 

In the TUSA Mod Lites PAUL KLAGERgot the win over Jeff May, Derek Wagner, Steve Beckett, and Josh Sliter gaining top 5 in the 17 car field. 

9 hours ago, leroy said:

I am wondering where the crate lates went? 11 last week.  And I think 5 tonight?

There were 12 last week. We were losing at least 5 that ran last year to 360s this year. Kelly Hebing is away on vacation & Fonda had a CRSA tour race I think. The only other car I know of that isn't ready yet is Ed Kelley. 

On the crate late model side. They are going to only have 3-4 cars weekly. The 3 wonderlings that were there opening night (3j,z1,18), TJ Downs in the 1, and Jimmy Johnson(39) will be at Genesee Speedway weekly when they start May 7th. I see the 91,30,99,113 being weekly cars at cmp. Not going to get a full field when they're only playing $250 to win when places like Genesee are paying $700 weekly.

• Like 1
On 4/24/2016 at 11:56 PM, leroy said:

Most of the crates were at a sectioned RUSH tour race.

6 minutes ago, Casper60 said:

They ran at Sharon Speedway Friday.

Sharon didn't actually get the show in, but yes, they were scheduled to be there Friday.

On 4/25/2016 at 2:01 PM, Americanracer09 said:

On the crate late model side. They are going to only have 3-4 cars weekly. The 3 wonderlings that were there opening night (3j,z1,18), TJ Downs in the 1, and Jimmy Johnson(39) will be at Genesee Speedway weekly when they start May 7th. I see the 91,30,99,113 being weekly cars at cmp. Not going to get a full field when they're only playing $250 to win when places like Genesee are paying $700 weekly.

I'm guessing the CMP late model purse is dependent on car count because last week was only $150 to win...

• Like 1