Sign in to follow this  
DaRooster

Why hasn't Hearn.....

2 hours ago, robertmorris said:

Don't believe he ever did, didn't like the purse when it was introduced

Yes he did.  In fact, he was the LV 358 Champ in '04 and '10.

The small blocks were on a very limited schedule after 2010. They were reintroduced I believe last year as a full time class. And he didn't like the purse. 

Their extra paying shows are 1000 to win. Not sure weekly. Not cost efficient or time efficient to prepare 3 cars for the weekend I suppose. 

• Like 1

He hasn't ran the small block division at Lebanon since Howard decided to try and be like NAPCAR and make the drivers declare what division they were running points in. 

17 hours ago, superdirty61 said:

He hasn't ran the small block division at Lebanon since Howard decided to try and be like NAPCAR and make the drivers declare what division they were running points in.

This is false. Drivers can run for points in both big and small block classes. A driver can not compete for points in either modified division and the sportsman division. 

I believe Hearn doesn't run the SB shows because of the rules package, LV's SB class is not Dirtcar legal. 

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:04 PM, PaGeOrGaBleBHisable said:

The small blocks were on a very limited schedule after 2010. They were reintroduced I believe last year as a full time class. And he didn't like the purse. 

Their extra paying shows are 1000 to win. Not sure weekly. Not cost efficient or time efficient to prepare 3 cars for the weekend I suppose. 

I think when they introduced the new format a few years ago they advertised the purse as being 800 for regular shows.

20 hours ago, Bob Baldwin said:
On June 11, 2016 at 5:41 PM, superdirty61 said:

This is false. Drivers can run for points in both big and small block classes. A driver can not compete for points in either modified division and the sportsman division. 

I believe Hearn doesn't run the SB shows because of the rules package, LV's SB class is not Dirtcar legal. 

That is not false. A fews years back you could not run for the title in both classes. You either ran for points in big block or small block. You could still race the class but couldn't be scored for the title. since then that rule has been changed. Him and bachetti have not raced a small block since. 

13 hours ago, superdirty61 said:

That is not false. A fews years back you could not run for the title in both classes. You either ran for points in big block or small block. You could still race the class but couldn't be scored for the title. since then that rule has been changed. Him and bachetti have not raced a small block since. 

Who said anything about a few years ago??  Currently, it is false, sorry.