3 hours ago, groundpounder said:

I just saw this Cheeze It commercial on tv that seems to imply that it is immature to say "sammich".

I take the position of the Cheese Wheel. :)

the easiest way to get there towing a trailer is 481 to 104 then turn right on 104 to city line rd.  have not ordered pizza to the track myself but I would imagine that any of them would be willing to meet you at a gate with the pizza. 

1 hour ago, scottv36 said:

the easiest way to get there towing a trailer is 481 to 104 then turn right on 104 to city line rd.  have not ordered pizza to the track myself but I would imagine that any of them would be willing to meet you at a gate with the pizza. 

thanks. can you tell me about where 481 meets 104? Below Fulton?

And we also have this thing called dirt track digest that is also on the Internet that sometimes someone can ask a question and get a real answer and not a smartass one. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Cheryl said:

thanks. can you tell me about where 481 meets 104? Below Fulton?

Or you can take the shortcut.  A couple miles before Oswego, where 481 goes from 4 lanes to 2, take a right on Churchill Rd.  Churchill t's at County Route 4.  Take a left on 4.  City Line road is less than a mile on the right.  Shorter and avoids driving through the city. 

52 minutes ago, Fulbrew said:

Or you can take the shortcut.  A couple miles before Oswego, where 481 goes from 4 lanes to 2, take a right on Churchill Rd.  Churchill t's at County Route 4.  Take a left on 4.  City Line road is less than a mile on the right.  Shorter and avoids driving through the city. 

Thanks. Went that way in July checking it out, and that last turn onto City Line with the telephone pole on one corner, and the house on the other would be a really tight squeeze for the majority of us, if we could even do it. That's really why I was asking the question. But, I appreciate you answering (and not just posting a map! LOL)

Thanks, everyone. Yes, even you NiagaraFan. I appreciate everyone's help on this.....hopefully others may have been curious too. Just think it's easier to go right to the source and get answers.....

• Like 1