Sign in to follow this  
HearnNation20

Oswego Super Dirt Week Tickets

Anyone with familiarity of Oswego Speedway have any advice as far as picking seats?

Pros/Cons of front stretch vs back stretch?

What row must you sit at or above to see everything well?

Any info is appreciated.

55 minutes ago, HearnNation20 said:

Anyone with familiarity of Oswego Speedway have any advice as far as picking seats?

Pros/Cons of front stretch vs back stretch?

What row must you sit at or above to see everything well?

Any info is appreciated.

Back grandstands the wind will blow all that dust on you. Turn 1 out from under the roof.Also if you want to actually see the big screen, turn 1.

1 minute ago, mjp said:

Back grandstands the wind will blow all that dust on you. Turn 1 out from under the roof.Also if you want to actually see the big screen, turn 1.

Also if you sit in the top three rows of the front grandstand you can't see the top three places on the score board, and the big screen.

Just now, mjp said:

Also if you sit in the top three rows of the front grandstand you can't see the top three places on the score board, and the big screen.

The roof blocks your view

Just now, mjp said:

The roof blocks your view

Also if you sit over top one of the stair case tunnels you'll have a nice breeze blowing the dust back towards the track. Good Luck. 

I have always sat in the 1st section next to the covered grandstands in turn 1.  With the track being covered in clay, I don't know if the people in that section will be pelted with clay as that's where the cars enter the turn. Without the big stackers in the infield you should have a good view of the entire track. If you sit in the covered grandstand BRING EAR PROTECTION!!! Have a great time at Dirt Week.

You can't go wrong with the first section coming out of turn two in the back, the view is also great from sections M,N and O as they come out of turn 4 about four or five rows from the top is best.

5 hours ago, KrashMender said:

I have always sat in the 1st section next to the covered grandstands in turn 1.  With the track being covered in clay, I don't know if the people in that section will be pelted with clay as that's where the cars enter the turn. Without the big stackers in the infield you should have a good view of the entire track. If you sit in the covered grandstand BRING EAR PROTECTION!!! Have a great time at Dirt Week.

Does the roof of the main grandstand block your view of turn 4 or part of the straightaway from there?

53 minutes ago, scottv36 said:

no you can see great from turn 4

Krash was sitting in the uncovered grandstand in turn 1, if you sit in the uncovered grandstand in turn 1, can you see the whole track or does the roof on the main grandstand block your view looking towards turn 4 from turn 1.

Believe it or not, all the way down turn 1 on the very top although a little bit of a distance from the track, you get a clear view of the whole place.  I recommend even if you don't buy tickets there to go check it out at one point.  It's a neat view and the roof doesn't get in the way.

23 hours ago, scottv36 said:

no you can see great from turn 4

I agree. I used to sit high in turn four for supers and could see just about everything.  and that was with a few trailers inside

On 9/19/2016 at 0:42 PM, KrashMender said:

Please wear ear protection everywhere at any race.  I'm deaf in one ear, 50% deaf in the other.  It ain't no joke.