Full coverage of the Super DIRTcar Series Bud Light 200 will be presented on Suzuki presents SPEED SPORT on MAVTV in a special two hour format, with the first half of the event airing from 7-8 p.m. ET, followed by the second half from 8-9 p.m. ET.  The entire broadcast will then re-air from 10 p.m. ET to midnight.

Pretty impressed with the racing watching on MAVtv right now. There was definitely plenty of it. Obviously a lot of issues with the track but dang, if they could get the surface figured out, they may really be onto something at Oswego!

Really cool! Hope I can get there soon.

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Pretty impressed with the racing watching on MAVtv right now. There was definitely plenty of it. Obviously a lot of issues with the track but dang, if they could get the surface figured out, they may really be onto something at Oswego!

Really cool! Hope I can get there soon.

I thought the same thing. With all the complaining I was expecting the worse. For everyone that say's dirt week don't belong there I say the potential is there. Oh wait that didn't take long.

2 minutes ago, no rain said:

After watching it on tv. There nuts to try this again. 

Why? Because the track was rough? If they get track conditions rite they will have some of the best racing around. But please Mr no rain continue to be negative. That seems to help racing these days.

• Like 3

I said that when leaving the grandstands....that was still a very entertaining race from start to finish!  

Wish i could watch this, but Dish Network and MavTV can't get along.

25 minutes ago, matt_s86 said:

I said that when leaving the grandstands....that was still a very entertaining race from start to finish!  

Wish i could watch this, but Dish Network and MavTV can't get along.

You have choices, DIRECTV has MAVTV. If people don't have MAVTV at this point, it's their own fault. I've had MAVTV for dam near a decade now!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dan dan said:

If anyone had falsh teeth in that race if they didn't take them out I would hafta believe they fell out. 

anyone racing with false teeth has too much money and/or sponsors.

There be fuel, and tires to be bought :D

• Like 1