Sign in to follow this  
711KneiselFan

Stew slams 109 outta way

21 minutes ago, 711KneiselFan said:

Stew slams 109 outta his way and keep his spot?? Should have been sent to the rear!! He caused the caution. 

This race not at Fulton:lol:

40 minutes ago, 711KneiselFan said:

Guess it doesn’t matter Super Matt schooled them AGAIN !!

Like to Thank Fulton Management for allowing TEAM # 9....a nice few extra days of rest to prepare for SDW....Gotta tip my hat to whole bunch.......Again Thank You Kindly....and my eyes are not what they were.... what was that car #9 passed before Britten. ?.....:drinks:...

• Like 1

He wouldn't use his car as a weapon would He?  Someone who wasn't at the race should get on ESPN and give their expert opinion on how he was trying to hit him on purpose. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, brian moore said:

He wouldn't use his car as a weapon would He?  Someone who wasn't at the race should get on ESPN and give their expert opinion on how he was trying to hit him on purpose. 

Ouch!

That was a good one!

2 hours ago, Wickerman05 said:

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

7 minutes ago, brian moore said:

If he'd a won, he would still be working on pulling that trophy out of his a$$. 

• Like 2

Based on a similar incident involving Matt Sheppard and Billy Decker earlier in the year, I fully anticipate that Billy Whittaker will receive a $500 fine from Dirtcar for his actions (running into the back of the 44 under caution) during the Billy Whittaker 200.

• Like 4

Only Stew knows if it was intentional or not, but I wasn't happy with the call either. When you dump a guy who is running strong in the top 5 most of the day (and probably the best performance of his career), you go to the back, and he starts ahead of you. And then you scold him for the retaliation?

Billy Whittaker Cars and Trucks 200 version 2018? I don't see that one happening.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BobMiller said:

Only Stew knows if it was intentional or not, but I wasn't happy with the call either. When you dump a guy who is running strong in the top 5 most of the day (and probably the best performance of his career), you go to the back, and he starts ahead of you. And then you scold him for the retaliation?

Billy Whittaker Cars and Trucks 200 version 2018? I don't see that one happening.

I think if it was 2 back marker cars involved then I betting that's the way it would have went.  But if they would have tried to put stew to the back get would have been sitting on the roof of his car on the front stretch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, BobMiller said:

For Dirt, wouldn't this qualify as pooping where you eat? That is a sustainable business model!

• Like 1

This aint NASCAR, and the truck series only races at Eldora once a year...

Being said, what would they (NASCAR) have have done? 

Answer 1 - this is DIRTcar not NASCAR.   ANSWER 2 - We can only assume that DIRTcar didn't see it as intentional.

How many " title sponsors " are competing in a sanction bodies crown jewel event and does this play into the call either way ?

It was a racing deal. The outcome sucked for him but...109 to the rear. That is the call for causing a caution. 

• Like 3

Can't expect guys racing for $50k to not run hard and make some contact. Didn't look like an intentional dump to me.  I was hoping Britten was gunna put the bumper on Roberts when he couldn't hold a line anywhere around the track

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

completely unintentional by Stew... he just carried more speed into the corner than Whittaker, barely touched him and because Whittaker was on the outside he got the worst of it and lost the back end.  crappy deal for the sponsor of the race certainly but you'd think that if Dirtcar was truly "biased" they would have made call in support of the race sponsor.  people trying to claim that Dirtcar is biased in favor of Stew are seriously lacking any logic.  I'm glad he didnt win though.

• Like 1

Look how slick that track is, it wouldn't take much contact to spin someone.

And that picture doesn't show anything.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, dundeedm said:

Look how slick that track is, it wouldn't take much contact to spin someone.

The track was definitely slick and Friesen was faster than Whittaker at that point. What bothered me was that everyone else had to rub someone to pass but nobody physically spun anyone. Friesen wasn't the only car moving forward at this point. Sheppard had just done a tire change and rejoined the field in about position 24.

Shows me that billy was still in front of stewie when contact was made. From my vantage i thought the contact was made from billy trying to squeeze back into the bottom not Stew going up. Pretty much right at the center of the turns or apex so to speak. I am far from a Stewie fan...

5 hours ago, Bicknell55 said:

I wouldn't classify that as 'barely touching' him. It was a pretty solid side to side hit from my vantage point:

SDW_08OCT17-1461.jpg

Looks like a nice tire mark in the rear quarter.  What's a trux?  Is that a tuxedo truck or something? Reminds me of a Liger.  It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

• Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:21 PM, sparksracin said:

stew could not pass him so he took him out. should not matter what track your at.

It was a judgement call.  At Fulton a few weeks back ,management figured getting to the back of another car was worth going to the back.   In this case, with DIRTs decision it was not enough

I love Stew andI don't think it was intentional, but I think he should have gone back with Whitaker.  It just sucked. At that point, I was cheering for Billy to pull off the upset, and that ruined his chances.