I heard there was an issue with the scales after the 200?  Brett first weighed in at 1950, which almost caused a near riot?  What exactly happened?  And please, can someone who was actually there reply, not somebody who was following Mike Mallet on their laptop? 

I wasn't there, but to me a supposed allegation that the scales read that Brett was over 500 pounds light are insanity. If there was an issue it was simply that, a scale problem. There is simply no way someone was 500 pounds light and this is the first we've heard about it. 

18 minutes ago, NickF83 said:

I wasn't there, but to me a supposed allegation that the scales read that Brett was over 500 pounds light are insanity. If there was an issue it was simply that, a scale problem. There is simply no way someone was 500 pounds light and this is the first we've heard about it. 

I don't think its even possible to be over 500lbs light

• Like 1

So maybe Decker & Higbie may not have been light the previous nite when the batteries were getting low?????

• Like 3

3 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

I don't think its even possible to be over 500lbs light

yeah i know i was just saying by mentioning the number listed that it mustve been an issue with the scale and not Brett's car. Which was later confirmed. 

11 minutes ago, mod 14j said:

Was the problem with the scale rectified?

It was rectified almost immediately....

Haters always have a say...

16 hours ago, Goggles Pisano said:

Titanium does not show up on the scales.  Duh!

Mr. Pissano,  sorry to correct you, but I believe you were referring to Unobtainium  rather than Titanium. 

Metallurgy 101 - Titanium is a metric metal so it shows up as kilograms on a scale and needs to be converted using the Mendenhall Order which is 2.2046 avoirdupois pounds equal a kilogram. 

Unobtainium , on the other hand, does not register on racecar scales.  This is probably the source of the confusion...

Ratzso

“Moral victories are a myth.”

• Thanks 1