Sign in to follow this  

Finished 6th.....Good day for him!!!!

• Like 3

I love Stewie and wish him success at everything he does, but I don't love him to the point where I'll watch pavement racing.

• Haha 2

Martinsville is a good time . Looks  as though the weather not the best today .But I still wish I was there.  I see they are  starting a couple hours later than normal .  Must be they want to finish under the new lights

Whats gotten in to Stew in the trucks lately???

After the pole and almost winning at Eldora, he's been running extremely well!!! Its like something clicked with that team after eldora....

He's been especially competitive ever since the GMS tech alliance deal. During his struggles at the beginning of the year, I was doubtful they'd go for another full season. I think now between this new deal, and the new engines that will cut cost in the truck series next year, that he will get another shot at a full season next year. If he runs as well as he has been recently, he has a legitimate chance of making the playoffs in the truck series.

• Like 1

He basically has the same equipment as Sauter, Haley, and Grala now. BTW Hamlin has nothing to apologize for. Sorry Chase doesn't have the talent to keep the car under him. 

9 hours ago, 18kylebusch said:

He basically has the same equipment as Sauter, Haley, and Grala now. BTW Hamlin has nothing to apologize for. Sorry Chase doesn't have the talent to keep the car under him. 

Or Skippy Denny doesn't have the talent to not run into him????

10 hours ago, 18kylebusch said:

Seriously?  Lets start with #18 slamming #22 causing a left r flat which started the caution flag mess , then #18 moves #11 which was a bull💩move ( but since #11 dumped #24.  Was ok with it cause he for sure dumped chase. Point is slammer #18 caused all of it . if he didn't slam #22 race would have finished with no problems . he would wreck his wife for a 🏁

7 hours ago, foster said:

Seriously?  Lets start with #18 slamming #22 causing a left r flat which started the caution flag mess , then #18 moves #11 which was a bull💩move ( but since #11 dumped #24.  Was ok with it cause he for sure dumped chase. Point is slammer #18 caused all of it . if he didn't slam #22 race would have finished with no problems . he would wreck his wife for a 🏁

Well..., the 18 won the race .:D

The 24 did not have any problem running all into the 2 on two of the final three restarts . Beating in the rear corner on the 2  causing damage on one restart . Then moving the 2 up the track on the next . So what's the difference ?  Brad did not go around ?

Then Chase gets mad when he gets run into.

It's Martinsville .  

• Like 2

It's Martinsville .

Right there should end all the complaints. People get moved, spun, crashed. It's part of asphalt short track racing.  These guys today barely touch each other compared to the way Earnhardt, Rudd, Bodine, and others use to "move" cars out of the way.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, leroy said:

Well..., the 18 won the race .:D

The 24 did not have any problem running all into the 2 on two of the final three restarts . Beating in the rear corner on the 2  causing damage on one restart . Then moving the 2 up the track on the next . So what's the difference ?  Brad did not go around ?

Then Chase gets mad when he gets run into.

It's Martinsville .  

Exactly brad did not get spun , Kyle punted the 11 and drove the fender in on the 22 .. Hes a slammer .. 

1 hour ago, 18kylebusch said:

So if the exact same contact happened and Brad spun you would call that dirty? Chase is the TV golden boy who can't win a race for the best organization. 

My complaints are about your boy #18 he started the " yellow" session when he slammed #22 causing his flat , then punts his own team car to win .. Ridiculous,  he would be 😰like the little bitch that he is if the same happened to him ..

5 hours ago, 18kylebusch said:

So if the exact same contact happened and Brad spun you would call that dirty? Chase is the TV golden boy who can't win a race for the best organization. 

4 hours ago, foster said:

My complaints are about your boy #18 he started the " yellow" session when he slammed #22 causing his flat , then punts his own team car to win .. Ridiculous,  he would be 😰like the little bitch that he is if the same happened to him ..

Everyone was doing same thing, Beating and banging.

Thing I recognize is....  If the last lap  had happened the  other way around?  ? Chase punting Hamlin out of the way?  Most of crowd would of loved it.  No doubt in my mind.. . And they would of praised Chase for it. 

Comments in race said Chase was not aggressive enough in previous races

Everyone in the Martinsville race was slamming.  Kyle, Denny ,Chase, several,  many others. 

Its all who you like or don't like as to the opinion of who got right and wronged.

Chase  beat the living crap outa Brad on two previous restarts. Brad did not spin.   Is what it is. 

Bottom line is Chase is the fans new "Dale Jr"  so ......... they cry.   oh well

Kyle went up and took it.

And yes.... If Kyle got punted? ... he would of cried like Chase did

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did you guys really just take a post about Stewie and turn into the Hamlin -  Chase version of As The World Turns? 

May I slice my wrists as I'm jumping off the Rip Van Winkle Bridge with a 200 foot noose around my neck, and a 200 pound anchor tied to my feet, before I am ever so bored that I would watch that boring, inferior crap.

If you guys have racing withdrawals that bad, there are enough dirt races on YouTube to keep you busy for the rest of your life. You don't have to do this to yourselves.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've actually known Spencer Gallagher for quite a few years through another online community, since he was racing Legends out west, and GMS is in it to win it. Friesen is in top notch stuff now and it's down to his team and his crew.

Usually when we see our local guys go south there's always that equipment factor to think about, but this time I know for a fact he's getting the best there is out there. Keep in mind that GMS is also tied to Hendrick, as well.

I don't watch anymore. Listen to it on the radio if anything.  Them guys are way more exciting then schmucks on tv. It was way better than the follow me spread out boring cookie cutter track races

• Like 1