Looks like the Ransomville Hangover is done.  I tried it last year.  Made a grand total of two laps and caught on fire.  Quite the quagmire out there.  For you 315'ers, that means really muddy.  I was unable to dominant like I had planned.  They say that they are pulling the plug on the race because they are putting down new clay.  Maybe so.  But, I'm wondering if the dude who had to be taken out on Mercy Flight last year had anything to do with the decision.  That was scary. What do think?  Maybe Glenn can host it at his track.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kept getting more and more dangerous each year. Plus I feel like the first years they had it, it was cold enough so the track and grounds really didn't take too much of a beating but recent years have been horrible. The way the track was through this year the track crew needs all the help they can get. With the exception of the world of outlaws the surface was in rough shape until they scraped off whatever nonsense they put down last year.

2 hours ago, Goggles Pisano said:

Looks like the Ransomville Hangover is done.  I tried it last year.  Made a grand total of two laps and caught on fire.  Quite the quagmire out there.  For you 315'ers, that means really muddy.  I was unable to dominant like I had planned.  They say that they are pulling the plug on the race because they are putting down new clay.  Maybe so.  But, I'm wondering if the dude who had to be taken out on Mercy Flight last year had anything to do with the decision.  That was scary. What do think?  Maybe Glenn can host it at his track.

So your saying you're car wasn't dominate up their?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Goggles Pisano said:

Yea I think it's a combination of both. Sooner or later someone was going to be a casualty. Good call by the track for sure. 

• 1 month later...

The business of enduro racing is alot of fun , but comes at the cost of insurance.  We ran many enduros at the Yates County Fairgrounds with some success.  Problem being the cars got faster as well as the track and we had guys going through the fence and what not.  You definitely do not want people getting hurt even with a waiver and an ambulance at the track.  The track is no longer a functional track.