Sign in to follow this  
Goggles Pisano

What is the Background on Your DTD Name?

No need for Mallet and Miller to respond.  They obviously were in the other line when they were handing out creativity and imagination.  What's the story behind your DTD name?    

Sincerely,

Used to be Kimmie

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I was told to use my real name so that I'm not hiding behind a fake name and that it takes balls to do so. Ya know, for the ones who will look for you at a racetrack to fight you over something they didn't like on the internet.

I'm still trying to figure out who Foster is so we can fist fight over my Danny Johnson comments. Let's just say he will need a real doctor when I'm through with him! 

31 minutes ago, John Williams said:

I was told to use my real name so that I'm not hiding behind a fake name and that it takes balls to do so. Ya know, for the ones who will look for you at a racetrack to fight you over something they didn't like on the internet.

I'm still trying to figure out who Foster is so we can fist fight over my Danny Johnson comments. Let's just say he will need a real doctor when I'm through with him! 

hahaha...yep foster's all over me too when I say anything critical about the Dr.look I'm a friessen fan,but is he does something stupid on the track I'm not going to stick up for him on it.Foster not so much

I think mine is pretty straight forward. Jack fan since I was a kid at Fonda. 

My real name is Chris Brown (not the rapperB))

• Haha 1

Jazzy  Jeff  is a nick name given to me by a friend of mines dad, based on Will Smiths DJ in the 80's/ early 90's. He was Shawner Dawner. Many others had been given to me over the years; "Flying Squierrel" " Chicken Wing" the Eagle on the muppets show I forget his name and "Chicken Hawk" notice the heavy bird motif? On a count of my beak like nasal feature. lol 

1 hour ago, Goggles Pisano said:

No need for Mallet and Miller to respond.  They obviously were in the other line when they were handing out creativity and imagination.  What's the story behind your DTD name?    

Sincerely,

Used to be Kimmie

Judging by your name I just figured you drive around barefoot and with a sweet pair of spectacles on. oh yea and your wife probably doesn't know you race on the side. :D

My real name is J. Langford Ratzso.  My great-grandfather was the Vice Emperor of Antarctica.  We believe he was originally from New Jersey. 

My parents were poor sharecroppers and couldn't afford to give me a full first name, so my daddy thought J. was good enough.  

My close friends call me J. Lang.

• Thanks 1

I used Valleyfan on the old Green2Checkers so when I signed up here I carried it over. I grew up at Lebanon Valley, it was a second home and the only time I really spent time with my father because he worked so much.

2 hours ago, John Williams said:

You make me laugh at least .. So u want to beat me up for giving you facts about stuff that you say that is wrong.. Ok well pm me and we will take care of it .. Pretty sure I won't need a " Dr" tough guy lol .. Happy holidays 

• Haha 1

I just continued using a screen name that I had chosen for other forums where no one used their real name....when I started on Fire on Dirt, there were only a very few who used their given names. 

My old SN (BaconBits) was my nickname when I was a wee lad. Then I just changed it to my real name. 

If you guessed it had something to do with the race track or the town or a certain movie.. Nope.. Had Dundee as a nickname since the 6th grade.. just stuck. It started as something completely different and just morphed in to it.. 

I've always used it for every BBS, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN, DTR, DTR2 and the list goes on and on.

WMR was Williams Mangini Racing. Williams is Casey Williams the 1x big block from Utica Rome. Mangini (me) was sponsor (DS Detailing) and owner of cars.  Now with Matt Janczuk 33x sportsman. 

11 hours ago, Goggles Pisano said:

Sincerely,

Used to be Kimmie

I used to have a screen name too. On Syrabuse.com I was LoLLifer (Land of Legends Lifer). I left there for good on November 22nd, 2003 and came here when it was still brand new in hopes of helping this forum be better. I thought that by using my real name, it would help promote that.

Yours truly,

The guy who threw Kimmie out.