1 hour ago, Mike Coleates said:

Here’s an idea for you..... Start a topic about Danny or Max. Those of you that don’t care for Matt just keep stepping all over yourselves by replying to Matt topics. 

I’m am a super huge Matt Sheppard fan so it’s not that I don’t care. It just gets old that every topic on here is about him, whether it started that way or not. 

5 minutes ago, superdirty61 said:

I’m am a super huge Matt Sheppard fan so it’s not that I don’t care. It just gets old that every topic on here is about him, whether it started that way or not. 

So be creative. Start something new. 

25 minutes ago, Mike Coleates said:

So be creative. Start something new. 

That might take one helluva creation?:lol:

superdirty61 speaks the truth

20 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Dont worry. According to several posts I have read here, Matt has all but won the SDS 2018 Championship because he is untouchable. Lol.

MS needs track to slow down .....track has been pretty choppy in turns.....Coil over DJ seems to be using goes thru the rough better it seems.....Good track tonite and good draw MS will be threat ......

9 hours ago, leakin_fluids said:

Fand pay in hopes to see him win, haters pay in hopes to see him lose.....

Either way, he sells tickets, gets people talking and sells the sport... Promoters want Matt at their events.

That he does but I know several people thatwill stay away from an event if they know he is there cause they are sick of watching him win

3 hours ago, superdirty61 said:

Everyone has an infatuation with Matt. There was no mention of the Dr’s run in the second feature. Heffner from p25 to p8 in the first feature (plus his slide job on Sheppard in the second feature was pretty awesome). No mention of Hearns unimpressive runs in both main events.  No mention of Max’s comments about the Dr running him over. There are so many things to talk about after last night; but let’s continue to be uncreative and talk about Sheppard.  

Looks like Stewie did the most going forward in 2nd feature

Danny on pole, Larry started one spot ahead of Roman Reigns EERR I mean Matt then Max could be exciting early, wish I was there. could be should be a barn burner. Also honorable mention to Justin who is beyond due to grab a gator. LET IT EAT boys!

Stew would of been better off staying on dirt tonight. Got caught up in someone else's accident.

How does a part time guy get a provisional?  He was a DNQ lastnight ... Great run 27th to 🏁.. Just wondering why they put him in when he did not qualify?  Can't wait to hear this answer.

41 minutes ago, foster said:

How does a part time guy get a provisional?  He was a DNQ lastnight ... Great run 27th to 🏁.. Just wondering why they put him in when he did not qualify?  Can't wait to hear this answer.

Technically he was leading the "dirt nationals" points race. Maybe that's why? I have not checked but maybe he was the "fastest non qualified car" from time trials. Either way he put on a clinic. Kudos to the 39 team

1 minute ago, Grizzley111 said:

Technically he was leading the "dirt nationals" points race. Maybe that's why? I have not checked but maybe he was the "fastest non qualified car" from time trials. Either way he put on a clinic. Kudos to the 39 team

Since when does leading Florida tour points get u a provisional?  Just trying to get clear on how this happened .. Yes it was a clinic but what's the purpose of lcqs if they put whoever they want in .. Why not start others that didn't qualify then ..

Hearn was a guaranteed starter . He made it in thru the Lcq which most likely opened up the #4spot mcreadie finished in as a transfer position (provisional).

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:20 PM, old racer said:

MS needs track to slow down .....track has been pretty choppy in turns.....Coil over DJ seems to be using goes thru the rough better it seems.....Good track tonite and good draw MS will be threat ......

That sounds like some good insight on your part. Lets see what happens.

8 minutes ago, brian moore said:

He got in because of who he is. That's the way it has always been. 

So , are you saying he should have not got a provisional?  ( cause that's how I see it ) ... I like t Mac but these shoot from the hip rules I don't like

You people are clueless, the top 2 in DirtCar Nationals points who didn't qualify got a provisional (Tim McCreadie and HJ Bunting).

Last night was one of the greatest drives I have ever seen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1